Captain Power The PowerBase
General chit chat about the one-season wonder!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Jurnee Jakes

The 80's TV show, Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future will finally be released on DVD next year, and the rumor is that the series will be remade/continued as well. This is great news for me, as it's a show that probably had the most impact on me as a kid; undoubtedly even earlier than such epics as StarWars and Star Trek.

Feel free to check out my Captain Power/Kim Possible fusion here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4319694/1/Captain_Possible_and_the_Centurion_Legacy

7/5/2011 #1
MzSnowleopard

I don't know if we're allowed to post external links in here or not- so I'm playing it safe. There is a page on Facebook promoting the release of the Captain Power documentary. Go to Facebook and do a search for 'Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future'. This is the official update site for the show.

Please visit, find the page, and like it- the goal is to obtain 1,000 before Comic Con. The current number is 653 people. There is less than 1 month to go.

7/5/2011 #2
Jurnee Jakes

Already done. I'm just disappointed that I only found it now!

7/5/2011 #3
MzSnowleopard

the point is that you're there now :)

7/5/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Chase998
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member