Couples you can't stand and what to burn to death,
If you hat a couple so much that you can't stand seeing them, take out all the angry here! NYA!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Thoughtless7
Kisshu/Masaya would be really funny if done right, IMO. I mean, what would Ichigo think of her boyfriend and her stalker having a relationship? ...Well if she were anything like ME... XD
1/10/2008 #151
sakuuya
I wouldn't go so far as to say he's the best-looking boy, but he's certainly the BEST boy. And maybe if Masaya and Kish get together without her, it would give her a little reality check.
1/10/2008 #152
Sadshi
Thoughtless...I like your avatar Well in my opinion he looks the best. But that's my opinion. I like Pai the best though... And maybe it would give her a reality check...but that is my favorite TMM pairing.
1/11/2008 #153
Thoughtless7
Too bad there's not much Kisshu/Masaya, eh? :3 And thanks, I'm reading Tsubasa Chronicles and I LOVE IT and I LOVE FAI. <333
1/12/2008 #154
Sadshi
Yeah....:( I just got Death Note 1!!!
1/12/2008 #155
Thoughtless7
Death Note rules~ I like Ryuk! X3
1/12/2008 #156
Sadshi
Lordy , he creeps me out. I've been trying to savor my new manga. But so far I only got to the place where Light's about to take exams. I really like the art. It's really realistic from the anime. I like Light though so far...I like his personality...and his hair >:3
1/12/2008 #157
Thoughtless7
It's always either L or Light~ Though I'm on both sides; I'm on Ryuk's side~
1/13/2008 #158
Sadshi
I didn't get to see L's face yet...Even though I've seen pictures of him online...Ryuk is kind of creepy...But yeah where I'm at there is Ryuk and Light...And I like Light better...The charecters have funny names though. There's Light, L, Near, Mello...Well those are the only weird named charecters I know...from looking up pictures and whatnot...Mello has the same haircut as my sister. :3
1/13/2008 #159
Thoughtless7
Phwah, L and Light are very alike, but at the same time very different.
1/13/2008 #160
Sadshi
I read that some Death Note otakus did bad things...And one thing says it corrupts your mind. From what I read so far It seems you have to be an intellectual to really get it...Not some stupid death obsessed idiot
1/13/2008 #161
Thoughtless7
*sighs* Anyone who doesn't understand the themes will look at it and basically say "OMG IT CORUPTS UR MIND!1!one!1" Me: Um, maybe it's saying how absolute power corrupts absolutely; among other things... Idiot: O.o ITS CORUPTEB U 2 OMG
1/13/2008 #162
Sadshi
That's what I meant...
1/14/2008 #163
Tuliharja
I don’t like that couple, but I don’t actually hate them. Masaya is way too perfect and somehow unrealistic. I mean, can anyone be so nice like he is? But I also blame Ichigo. She chooses Masaya not Kishu. She had lot of time turn her mind and Kishu did even die for her!! I mean, come on! She cried part tears and then did wipe him away like dirt when her dear Masaya was in trouble. I think that showed how cruel Ichigo was actually. Kish doesn’t deserve her. But still…It’s somehow random how Masaya can stand girl like Ichigo who ’’walk in clouds’’ and just see big j*** who kept attention too much everything ells, expect girls. (Suspect?) Who would want boy like that her boyfriend? Because probably you would wake up next morning and notice that guy was just dream or you wouldn’t ever wake up, with out big trauma… It’s just comic, that I can say that pair. And usually people write so sugary stories about them it make me sick.
3/21/2008 #164
Chopstickman
Just a quick check here: Everybody realizes that Masaya is the "perfect boyfriend" archetype, right? Being perfect is the only thing he does, his whole identity. It's a common character archetype in shoujo manga.
3/21/2008 #165
sakuuya
For most of that "time" that Ichigo has to choose Kish, he's acting like a perverted stalker, which is not the way to win anyone (except immature TMM fans U-_-). She makes the rational choice by choosing Masaya, who, yes, is perfect, but considering that he IS real and not a dream, perfect is a good choice for a relationship. And, yeah, okay, they're geared toward fluff. But at least their fluff is IC, as apposed to Kiichigo fluff which by necessity completely derails one or both of their characters. Kiichigo is one of the few common TMM pairings NOT geared toward fluff (in that they're so terribly wrong for each other), but fans don't seem to get that, for the most part.
3/21/2008 #166
Sadshi
Hmm...You just called Masaya perfect and then called him a j***...Ironic no? Seeing as a j*** is anything but perfect...
3/22/2008 #167
Tuliharja
[q]For most of that "time" that Ichigo has to choose Kish, he's acting like a perverted stalker, which is not the way to win anyone (except immature TMM fans U-_-). She makes the rational choice by choosing Masaya, who, yes, is perfect, but considering that he IS real and not a dream, perfect is a good choice for a relationship.[/q] Hmm…That’s true Kish act most time like stalker and like love-sick puppy. I understand Ichigo’s choose, but still, when people say she should had go with Kish I think she did do right choose for that. But I just don’t like how she acted toward him. People doesn’t see how cruel Ichigo was actually, they only see stalker Kish… In the end how he did sacrifice was pretty and all, but I think Ichigo showed real herself when she first cried with him and part minute later turned Masaya and cried for him. Even Ichigo didn’t like Kish and all; she still hadn’t crushed him so badly. But maybe Kish needed that kind crush, since he was really annoying… But I just try say it was Ichigo’s fault she choose Masaya, not Masaya’s. But still, I don’t like Masaya. Since he is unrealistic; usually people who act like him…Well, they turn worse and aren’t anymore so nice. And choosing perfect? Idea of choosing someone who is perfect makes me laugh. Since wouldn’t that other person feel bad if her/his mate was so perfect and all? And it’s little bit freaking if someone is so perfect…
3/22/2008 #168
Tuliharja
[q]Hmm...You just called Masaya perfect and then called him a j***...Ironic no? Seeing as a j*** is anything but perfect...[/q] Read full clause. I did mean Masaya is perfect, with Ichigo’s eyes, but actually he is just big j*** who pay too much attention everything ells, expect girls. What isn’t anything bad, it’s just…suspecting.
3/22/2008 #169
Sadshi
But then he's not perfect...
3/22/2008 #170
sakuuya
And besides, um, wouldn't you WANT your boyfriend not to pay attention to other girls? I mean, he pays attention to Ichigo. So I would say not paying attention to girls-who-aren't-his-girlfriend actually makes him less of a j***, possibly bringing him into negative j*** levels (because he wasn't a j*** to begin with). [q]Since he is unrealistic; usually people who act like him…Well, they turn worse and aren’t anymore so nice.[/q] This is a wildly stupid reason for not liking Masaya. Masaya, canonically, IS JUST THAT NICE. Making some vauge justification about how nice people aren't really nice, even if it were accurate (which I don't believe), does not apply to him because we know his character through the canon.
3/22/2008 #171
Tuliharja
[q]And besides, um, wouldn't you WANT your boyfriend not to pay attention to other girls? I mean, he pays attention to Ichigo. So I would say not paying attention to girls-who-aren't-his-girlfriend actually makes him less of a j***, possibly bringing him into negative j*** levels (because he wasn't a j*** to begin with).[/q] Umm…Masaya pays attention with Ichigo at anime, not so much manga. And you have admire at first he doesn’t pay so much attention with her. He doesn’t even understand Ichigo like him. And what’s weird, if he [i]actually[/i] liked Ichigo and all, why he did then act he didn’t know she was Mew? Okay, I guess it was big point he acted Ichigo was normal and all, but shouldn’t relationship build trust? And why he, even Ichigo admire she liked him and then that huge point come out I’m Blue Knight-stuff like that, didn’t tell he had also third personality? And he was full of Mew Aqua? (Or was he just so blind with his own body he didn’t know it?) [q]This is a wildly stupid reason for not liking Masaya. Masaya, canonically, IS JUST THAT NICE. Making some vauge justification about how nice people aren't really nice, even if it were accurate (which I don't believe), does not apply to him because we know his character through the canon.[/q] That’s just one reason why I don’t like him. Like I talked part clauses before, he turned not be so nice. Okay, he is always in time and nice and all, but really, no one real people couldn’t be like that if that person didn’t act like that or just didn’t want something. But usually at shojon mangas/animes has characters like that what are everything what young girls would want; prince charming. Let’s just say idea of that is comic, since real people don’t act like that. That’s just part of that…I guess that why Masaya had after all three personalities. Blue Knight and Deep Blue. Those are lost personalities with him (what goes too long for other way), what could make him more realistic. Since every human has to be good and bad; otherwise…Well, is that anymore human? I don’t know. But Masaya…He did appear with me just pretty dream what some people hope it would be true.
3/23/2008 #172
Tuliharja
[q]But then he's not perfect...[/q] Perfect and perfect. It’s how we qualify it. With Ichigo’s eyes he is perfect. (And probably will be her death.) But with my eyes he is and isn’t. He act so innocent and kindly (what isn’t bad) but, seems like he hadn’t that other side; that why Masaya’s ’’shine’’ lost with my eyes and he is person who doesn’t wake up any feelings with me. That why I see him j***, because of that and also that how he did kept secrets even he promise Ichigo ’’no more secrets’’. His personality changed little bit, but it didn’t turn good way; it came even more boring. I’m not sure if it’s good if people wake up you either of angry feelings or liking feelings. But if it doesn’t wake up any feeling, between those two even, it can turn just…boring.
3/23/2008 #173
sakuuya
AAAGH. This is the OTHER stupidest reason why people dislike Masaya. He was NOT keeping secrets from her, at all. He is unaware that he's being possessed by Deep Blue, is the Blue Knight, and has Mew Aqua inside him. If you want to lable it being blind to his own body, that's fine, but DB, at least, was probably making a concentrated effort not to let Masaya know he was there. The reason he didn't tell Ichigo that he knew she was a Mew was probably because of how worried/embarrassed she seemed about it. He didn't want to stress her out.
3/23/2008 #174
Tuliharja
[q]AAAGH. This is the OTHER stupidest reason why people dislike Masaya. He was NOT keeping secrets from her, at all. He is unaware that he's being possessed by Deep Blue, is the Blue Knight, and has Mew Aqua inside him. If you want to lable it being blind to his own body, that's fine, but DB, at least, was probably making a concentrated effort not to let Masaya know he was there. The reason he didn't tell Ichigo that he knew she was a Mew was probably because of how worried/embarrassed she seemed about it. He didn't want to stress her out.[/q] Excuse me, I have my own reasons why I don’t like Masaya, and just letting you know; I live country where is freedom of speech, so don’t start mock my mind why I like him or not. You can’t say something is stupid, just because you think like that. We all have our own minds about things, and IF you justify enough good me something what I’m different mind I can change my mind think. But it’s pretty hard. My mind about Masaya has change lot of; first I did hate him, but then I looked him different ways and did see him just little bit bored, but somehow interesting just because his different personalities. But if I only look his character as Masaya I see it still bored. Hmm…Maybe. But then that would make Masaya schizophrenic, since usually those people don’t know if they have other personalities. Beside, usually when Deep Blue did appear aliens Masaya was ’’sleeping’’ or just ’’light out’’. Then I understand if he didn’t know about Deep Blue. BUT, he had to somehow feel Deep Blue, since almost end he kept having those dreams where Ichigo was crying. And what’s weird, Kishu seemed to know who Masaya was actually in the end. How, I just ask. Do you mean Blue Knight was Deep Blue? If that’s so, how? Since they both are opposite each others and Masaya is sort of middle of them. Okay, so you think it’s okay if you kept that kind of secret? It’s lie. Lot of would have change if Masaya had tell it at first and not just kept it…But I guess one of humans weakness are that they doesn’t tell each others things, before is too late or it accidentally appear on air. And stress her out? Hah, he stressed her more just being shut up. Ichigo was all the time worried if her true identity would have come true him and what he would think of her. Would he think she is freak or what? Like that. It can sound pointless and all, but things like that can be pretty stressing.
3/23/2008 #175
sakuuya
Actually, not liking a character for reasons that are canonically false about said character IS stupid. YOU are not stupid for disliking him, but those two particular justifications are. I am sick to DEATH of people trying to use Masaya is secretly a j***/not telling Ichigo he's Deep Blue/evil because he's Deep Blue (although you haven't actually tried that last one. They just tend to go together). All three are stupid. Schizophrenic... as a disorder, it doesn't mean what you think it means. It's a disorder characterized by a distorted sense of reality (hallucinations and such). You're thinking of multiple personality disorder. The problem with assigning Masaya MPD, though, is that Deep Blue is definitively stated to be an outside entity possessing him, whereas MPD suggests that Deep Blue was created by Masaya's mind in some way. Which would be an interesting premise for a fic, but would make a lot of the story not make sense. Whatever's going on with Masaya/DB IS analogous to MPD in that Masaya has no idea there's someone else in his head, though. And Blue Knight. I wish there was a concrete explanation for him, but there isn't. I've always sort of thought that he was Masaya subconsciously tapping into DB's powers to protect Ichigo, but that's pure speculation. He remains annoyingly inexplicable. And who knows why Kish seemed to know? I would chalk it up to a plot hole (which there are a lot of in TMM. See also: the Blue Knight), but if I had to make up some non-meta reason, I'd say that Kish probably spent some time stalking Masaya as an offshoot of stalking Ichigo (to find out more about his percieved rival), and saw him turn into DB one night. That's the best I could come up with.
3/23/2008 #176
Chopstickman
Wow, reading all these justifications and explinations... and all because you like or don't like a fictional character... this is hilarious! Reading these posts is almost as much fun as reading the fanfics In hindsight saying that makes me look like real j***. Oh well :p
3/23/2008 #177
Tuliharja
[q]Actually, not liking a character for reasons that are canonically false about said character IS stupid. YOU are not stupid for disliking him, but those two particular justifications are. I am sick to DEATH of people trying to use Masaya is secretly a j***/not telling Ichigo he's Deep Blue/evil because he's Deep Blue (although you haven't actually tried that last one. They just tend to go together). All three are stupid. [/q] Well, you can say something’s are false and some aren’t. Like if I said grass is red and then you said it’s green, and then it probably was true, if many other people said same thing. That’s actually one philosophy question, if we think it carefully. But there is other things what aren’t that simple; you can’t say some thing is just stupid because you think it’s false and I say it isn’t. It’s how we look that thing other ways. Since many things aren’t that simple say…It only shows our knowledge how many ways we think one thing. Like some fairytales some people are good and evil, but that’s way how kids think. They can’t see any motives, things what leave characters do things…etc. There are only white and black. Hmm…You can think some my justifications are stupid and that’s okay for me. But I would like heard why those are stupid and some background for your mind for those. Since any human can change other’s mind, if there is enough good explaining behind it. But its then other thing if that person is enough clever/interesting do that. So, you are saying that’s stupid how people use Masaya OOC? I agree that if you mean. But about Deep Blue, Blue Knight and Masaya…I still see them one person, who just take one role out when he does (with Deep Blue’s case doesn’t) need it. Like good actor. [q]Schizophrenic... as a disorder, it doesn't mean what you think it means. It's a disorder characterized by a distorted sense of reality (hallucinations and such). You're thinking of multiple personality disorder. The problem with assigning Masaya MPD, though, is that Deep Blue is definitively stated to be an outside entity possessing him, whereas MPD suggests that Deep Blue was created by Masaya's mind in some way.[/q] Aah! You are right. I used Schizophrenic wrong place now. I should remember that one case of…Yeah, I used it wrong place. But it was just because I couldn’t find correct term how to explain Masaya’s three ’’characters’’. What’s MPD? Are you suggesting Deep Blue hadn’t been always inside Masaya? That could be one possible, since how aliens did worships him, could understand that how Deep Blue was some kind God (?) who did live ancient ages ago and somehow appeared back at Masaya…But at manga Deep Blue is showed figure, not shadow like anime, what would mean that something did happen his body and he would have take Masaya’s mind and poison it like you used word posses. But you were talking Masaya’s mind create him…That’s also possible, but it’s weird/interesting how that would happen. Because of balance between Blue Knight? Or other way? Or was Deep Blue all negative feelings what Masaya had and that why he appeared one different personality? But that’s sure Deep Blue is different character than Masaya…Because in the end Masaya came outside their/his body and wanted destroy Deep Blue. But Blue Knight was Masaya and somehow wasn’t. He was like transforming, like Mew mews transforming. But if that was true, then Masaya had to know about it and he had kept that secret from Ichigo. But at begging when Blue Knight appeared it looked like Masaya hadn’t knew it…until he transformed front of Ichigo’s eyes. Also, Blue Knight said; I born to protect you, -what would show that he hadn’t all the time been inside Masaya and had born after that Ichigo had been enough dangerous or that Mew Aqua inside Masaya started work and somehow it wake up Deep Blue…What did leave that it needed opposite retrieve all bad things what Deep Blue had done. But on other hand, Deep Blue had been whole the time devil behind scenes…He just came stronger when Mew Aqua inside Masaya’s body came stronger. But there’s too many apertures where Deep Blue might had appear, so it’s pretty hard say which one is right. [q]Which would be an interesting premise for a fic, but would make a lot of the story not make sense. Whatever's going on with Masaya/DB IS analogous to MPD in that Masaya has no idea there's someone else in his head, though.[/q] Heh, it would be interesting fic, but it would need enough good writers to keep it rational and it’s pretty hard write fiction like that. It would turn psycho and that’s hard to write about if you want made it good. You are saying Deep Blue did take that place on Masaya’s brains what humans don’t usually use? That could be possible, because we use only part percent our brains…He could appear somewhere Masaya’s subconscious or not. [q]And Blue Knight. I wish there was a concrete explanation for him, but there isn't. I've always sort of thought that he was Masaya subconsciously tapping into DB's powers to protect Ichigo, but that's pure speculation. He remains annoyingly inexplicable.[/q] I would want too explaining about Blue Knight. But I guess Mia Ikumi had her own reasons to leave her characters like that… I guess she wanted make them roles what every people can see just looking them, but also did put there more, deeper, things…What all people can’t see. [q]And who knows why Kish seemed to know? I would chalk it up to a plot hole (which there are a lot of in TMM. See also: the Blue Knight), but if I had to make up some non-meta reason, I'd say that Kish probably spent some time stalking Masaya as an offshoot of stalking Ichigo (to find out more about his percieved rival), and saw him turn into DB one night. That's the best I could come up with.[/q] We can guess lot of, but never can find true truth, since we haven’t planned TMM. Only writer can know reasons why someone does like that or not. That could be one possible, since we can see clearly how Kishu’s acting toward Deep Blue change at series; he come more suspecting about Deep Blue’s orders and almost in the end just play around Blue Knight, just seeing his true power and- that episode where was that coco-thing he opened portal with Deep Blue, just because he wanted Mew Aqua would fly with Deep Blue. But that wake up new question, why he wanted does that, if he knew true? I can understand why in the end he wanted take Masaya’s spirit if he knew true (plus he did see him as challenger between him and Ichigo), but I can’t understand that. But that would mean Kishu was more selfish than he actually showed, and I can believe that. But I also understand why some people want make him hero and Masaya bad person; they only see those two, big pretty eyes and his heroine way act in the end of TMM toward Ichigo. (What’s stupid reason make Masaya bad person and Kishu this series hero, since Ichigo made her choose and that why I always blame her if people raise up that Masaya did stole Ichigo, since that isn’t true.) But, I have to also admire Kishu’s personality did change at time in TMM, even it didn’t change so much, but it changed.
3/24/2008 #178
Saba's Reflection
So you're saying you want a boyfriend who's always late for dates, borrows your money and cheats on you while you're probably pregnant with his baby? I'm guessing, no... I don't really understand what point you're trying to get across, especially 'She should be this the stupid tree hugging freak!' because you've either added an extra word or did a typo. Or maybe you were quite furious that you got confused why and typed anything down. I don't really see how he can 'bug' you because you've not actually met him in person. If you probably did, you'd of changed your mind about hating him. But since you really hate a boyfriend who's like him, I can see you happy when he's chewing with his mouth open. Oh, I forgot, that'd be annoying and you hate 'annoying'! But you're annoying too, I can tell! No, I can't see him cheating on her or he'd be cheating on the person he is cheating with, with another girl who's a big fan of him in kendo (you'd like someone who could protect you) and that'll just ruin everything and everyone will hate him and I remember what Masaya once said, and that was that he tried to be the 'good boy'. He was only trying to fit in! How can you be so mean? His parents dumped him in an orphanage! He was put up for adoption! I'd like to see you try and be in his position! If no one could be that perfect, why do people create such words for people who are 'perfect' like 'Mary Sue' and 'Gary Stu'? That's because there are people who seem perfect out there, and in someone else's eyes you are, too. Probably a boy, if you're lucky! So think again when you think being perfect, sucks, because I'm guessing you're perfect in your own 'special' way too! I admire the couple, and so does Mia Ikumi and Reiko Yoshida! Go and complain to them, not to us, not to people who respect them, who respect him, Masaya! Mia Ikumi represented Ichigo as herself, and Masaya probably as the boy of her dreams. Just think of all the possibilities as to why Masaya is so drop dead perfect! You'd understand if you thought about them once in a while! I used to think, Ichigo went well with Kisshu, but Ichigo spent all her life trying to win Masaya, and if you want to break her down so hard in stories by making Masaya do something really horrible, then so be it! Do what you want... But you're not just hurting Masaya, you're hurting Ichigo who most of you favour. If you really must pair Ichigo with the oh so perverted Kisshu, then at least keep Masaya in character (you all suck at that, I assure you) and give him the most best reason you can as to why he must leave Ichigo, find him a partner! How about the girl next door? She seems nice, just like Ichigo! Except she actually has a brain and listens! She cares about the environment (I'm sure you don't)! Do us a favour, and let Masaya rest in peace... In an alternate universe, Masaya has probably moved on, away from people like you... (Yes, I do believe in another universe, or dimension somewhere). You know, I can't belive a few words actually made me write this much. So much anger was built up inside, yes, it's true! More lovers of Masaya seem to reply to you than, well, people like you...
3/24/2008 #179
sakuuya
[shameless plug] This is how to break up Ichigo and Masaya while keeping both of them IC: [s:4132333:Masaya and Ichigo Break Up: A Tutorial] [/shameless plug] I think you're overreacting, Saba. Tuliharja never said that she thought Masaya was cheating on Ichigo (which is totally points for her, because that falls into the "stupid" catergory of Reasons to Dislike Masaya), and actually, our discussion had pretty much simmered down from yelling at each other about what we think of Masaya to conjecturing on where Deep Blue and Blue Knight come from. Mostly, you need to shut the heck up with the personal attacks. Not liking the same pairing you and I like doesn't make Tuliharja annoying or mean or whatever, and your defensive nonsense just disvalues your case for Masaya (and, by extension, my case too, which is really what cheeses me off). Tell her why her reasons are wrong, yeah, but leave her personally out of it. God, I hate having to explain this to people who are technically on my side of the arguement.
3/24/2008 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Not here anymore45
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member