Harry Potter Fanfiction Challenges
A forum made to provide challenges for HP fanfiction writers who need inspiration, a cure for writers block or just want a challenge! We're all really really nice, not to mention insane 0.0, so come on in and join the fun! :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Andi-Professional Daydreamer

Andi here, Ive decided to give you all a challenge ...my first challenge in quite a while ...Hopefully there are some takers ... Anywho...

We all have secrets. Some are tiny secrets we think no one knows about us. Some are huge and would change our lives if we ever told them.

Below I have a list of secrets ( from various anonymous websites) the secrets can range from being funny to being sad . and what I would like you to do is pick a secret ( or however many you can handle) and a character or pairing and write about them dealing with/ getting caught/Confessing that secret to the world (or group of people or in a public place)

- Any Character or Pairing.

- Slash and Femslash are allowed.

- Any length and rating is allowed as long as it isn't too graphic.(Lemon wise that is )

- Multiple claims are allowed (Secrets and character /pairings)

- Any Fandom allowed, including crossovers .Whatever suits your fancy. (though the preference is Harry Potter .)

-Can be combined with other Challenges

-

THE SECRETS

1.) Its not love and I cant believe it ever was.

2.) I HATE my friends boyfriend/Girlfriend. I don't know what it is about him/her. I secretly hope they break up.

3.) My biggest fear is my children wont look up to me as I have looked up to you dad.

4.) I've got a major panty fetish.

5.) I slept with a married man/woman , and I can't get him/her out of my head.

6.) Sometimes I wish I had been born a girl/boy.

7.) I've loved her/him since she/he first told me that true love didn't exist.

8.) I have to stop regretting

9.) Yesterday I tripped and fell :)

10.) I want out desperately. More than anything. I don't know from what, exactly, but I want out.

11.) I don't know how much longer I can take not understanding who I am, tearing my mind apart, without tearing myself down.

12.) I still love you. I still believe in you. I miss you more than you will ever know.

13.) I hate my extended family

14.) Just for once, I want someone to like me back. Just once, that's all I need.

15.) I like big butts and I cannot lie. ( Yes this was actually a secret on one of the sites)

16.) Time is up.

17.) Some people think I'm crazy because I talk to myself all the time. The truth is I have no one else to talk to.

18.) I tell everyone I want to be single, and that I love it. But in all sincerity, I just want to find love. I want to find it, and keep it, and be happy.

19.) You'll never know that when I saw you holding her/his hand, I went home and cried for hours.

20.) I draw pictures of caged birds on my homework because I want someone to know that I feel trapped inside.

21.) I am Gay/ Lesbian . There i said it. I have been in the closet for over 18 years. Do I have gay pride? I don't know, but I am happy with who I am.…

22.) I tried to snort coke once... the ice cubes got stuck in my nostrils...

23.) I am a 30-year-old man/woman; I can't fall asleep properly unless I am cuddling a little teddy bear that my sister/brother gave to me.

24.) I eat the lint out of my bellybutton, sometimes.

25.) I once left the mall dressing room naked , they called the cops on me and I had to go to the police station till my mom could bring me some clothes

26.) sometimes I wish I had the guts to actually do it (whatever it is its totally up to you)

27.) I like pancakes. I mean, i REALLY LIKE pancakes. They are my life.

28.) I actually like the song Copacabana by Barry Manilow

29.) My life is a disaster but I'm too lazy for suicide.

30.) I sometimes lock myself in a room and just...sit

31.) Your smile brightens my world Your eyes lift me higher Your beauty... Heaven…

32.) I don't have a reason to wake up so i stopped going to sleep...…

33.) No heart, no soul, Just a mind and a name. I am a fraud, a faker, A liar, and to blame.

34.)You changed my world with a hug. Don't ever tell me the little things don't matter.

35.) Sometimes I think about pouring it all down the drain. Every last bottle. We'll see who has the power then.

36.) When we talk about our past I lie to you.

37.) Sometimes i just wish you would disappear. Go away and never come back, maybe then my life would be better. I just wish it would happen, its sad I know.

38.) I post sticky notes saying "you are beautiful" and such on bathroom mirrors so girls can feel better about themselves than I do, and secretly I hope someone thinks I'm beautiful.

39.) Now that I think about it, I'm glad we can't read minds. The world would be a much scarier place.

40.) I secretly imagine what its like to be married, I know it will never happen. But its nice to dream, right?

41.) I think sheep are so cute and fluffy there cute fluffy bodys and the way they say baaaaaaaaaaaa

42. )I wish your wife /Husband would leave you. She/he deserves so much better than you. I hope she/He can find someone who will treat her like a princess/Prince.

43.)I hate how the only person who can make me smile is the one who made me cry

44.)I just want you to be proud of me for once.

45.)I was born with a mirror-image twin. But she/he died . Now everyday , I talk to my reflection in the mirror, acting like it's her/him.

46.) I miss our long talks in the morning. They were the best part of my day\

47 .) My secret is : I know your secret

48.) I'm in love with my Sister/Brother in law

49.) I hear your voice, and I am undone

50.)One of my best friends just doesn't get it.

51.) I wish you would just say those three words.

52.)I've tried to be nice. Not because I like you but because I feel bad for you. From here on out? Forget it.

Format for accepting

Pen name: Character/pairing- Number(s)

For Example :

Andi-Professional Daydreamer -Charlie Weasley- 18

Claims:

psycho-pink-faerie :Narcissa/Hermione - 1

Corinne Marie :Molly/Arthur -26

XHarryxGinnyxloveX : Rose/Scorpius - 7- A Train Ride Through Time

MollyWeasleyObsessed : Molly/Arthur - 9, 22,15 - I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Wait

Siriusly Smart : Harry / James Potter (the first) - 3- As I Have Looked Up To You

VictoriaRoseForever : Lucy Weasley - 27- I Really Like Pancakes, But You Don't Need To Know

PenonPaperFingersonKeys : James/Lily-9, 10, 14, 26 , 30, 31, 37, 40., James Sirius Potter:11, 13, 20.: Hell ,

Auraya Kairi Black - Minerva/Hermione - 21, 22 - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6110752/1/Take_A_Chance

Smile Life Away: Scorpius Malfoy - 26- Next Time Never Comes

Intoxicated-Eyes ~ Bellatrix L. OR Louis W. ~ #4

Alan's Only - Moaning Myrtle/Lavender Brown (NOT romance!) - #38- You Are Beautiful

Mysterious Flower : Narcissa/Hermione - 5

xxGrimxLullaby : Sirius/Lily -5- Rush

The Fourth Black Sister : Lucius Malfoy -13- Normal Please

xakemii -Several -Several -

XxrandomxX- Next-gen girls- 7, 11, 12, 19, 33, 38, 43 1 & 14 -Hidden in your head

Screaming Faeries: Fred and George -45 -

Sora Slipped Up: Ginny/Hermione- 26

Ambrosia ForeverFalling Zicona - 9 - Hermione/McGonagall -http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6112984/1/The_bFall_b

x-NewGirlInTown-x - Lily/Sirius - 12 -Sweet Sacrilege

Zombie Reine: Hermione/Blaise - 18, 40

BlondeSlytherin: Snape/Lily- 34, 51, 40, 1, 7, 16 -Moments of Life

Valentina-Lestrange - The Black Family - 17, 20, 30, 43, 44 and 1, 35 -Druella and Cygnus Black.

the infamous dollface- 5, 43, 51 -Lucius/Harry - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6139186/1/Those_Three_Words

whispered touches - Sirius and James - 18

Kitty-Iheartu : #52 #43 and #47- Lover's Reunite

Ivy-clover - Harry/Lavender - numbers 2, 11, 8, 9, 14, 21, 26, 30, 40, and 50.

opaque-girl :number 6 for Draco or Daphne and #14 for Lorcan

WhiteFerrets - Marauder Era - 1, 7, 12, 21, 26, 30, 34, 36, 38, 45, 51, 44 and 50-

Pename: Namacub95 Pairing: Scorpius/OC (friendship not romance) Numbers: 18, 26 and 34- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5765481/17/

Slytherclaw96 - Snape/Lily - 7,Remus Lupin - 14,Snape/Lily/James - 19,Snape/Lily - 26,Regulus Black - 44, Regulus Black - 51- Everyone Has Secrets

werewolfbydaymarauderbymidnite :Harry/Ginny #10

Capstar :#17 Luna/Harry

TrumparrotPansy : 49 Draco/Hermione drabble. A True Smile

6/25/2010 . Edited 7/30/2010 #1
psycho-pink-faerie

Narcissa/Hermione - 1

6/25/2010 #2
Corinne Marie

Corinne Marie: Arthur/Molly - #26

Also, if it's okay, I would like to combine this with the Weasley's Writing Challenge (I think that's what it's called). Can I do that?

6/25/2010 #3

@ Psycho-pink-faerie : Awesome :)

@Corinne Marie : Of Course you can :)

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #4
Rising From The Flames

Rose/Scorpio: #7

Two questions. 1. I'm leaving for Europe tomorow. I will have internet there, but it might be a couple of days before I can write this, is that okay? 2. I'll probably write a one shot for the challenge, but if I like it, can I continue updating it?

6/25/2010 #5
MollyWeasleyObsessed

i told myself that i wouldn't take another challenge until i got a lot of the other ones i signed up for done but i just have to take this.

MollyWeasleyObsessed - Molly/Arthur - 9, 22

6/25/2010 #6

@XHarryxGinnyxLoveX : Thats cool : Take all the time you need and have a blast in Europe.

And yes you can do a one shot and if you like you can choose to continue. :D

@MollyWeasleyObsessed : LOL I am the same way :)

Thanks for taking it up.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #7
Rising From The Flames

Thanks! :)

6/25/2010 #8
sidex

#3 please!

Edit: I forgot to mention a pairing xP Probably Harry/James (The first James, not the second)

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #9

@ Siriusly Smart Awesome :) Added to the list

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #10
VictoriaRoseForever

#27 please and.....it will be about Lucy Weasley :)

6/25/2010 #11

@VictoriaRoseForever - Great added to the list :)

6/25/2010 #12
MollyWeasleyObsessed

ok, so i know i have a ton of other challenges to write but i've decided to write one for this challenge to quote # 15

EDIT: and it's gonna be a Molly/Arthur (:

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #13
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

James/Lily - 7

6/25/2010 #14

@ Molly Weasley Obsessed : Okie Dokies # 15 will be added as well

@ PenonPaperFingersonKeys You are now added to the list. Thanks for taking this up :)

6/25/2010 #15
MollyWeasleyObsessed

I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Wait

Hopefully writing this will help me with my writers block(:

6/25/2010 #16

@ MollyWeasleyObsessed : I Love Love Loved it :) I hope this brings you out of your writers block as well :) Thank you!

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #17
VictoriaRoseForever

Done :)

I Really Like Pancakes, But You Don't Need To Know It's not my best story though :( Sorry, hope you like it :D

6/26/2010 #18

@VictoriaRoseForever : Like it? I -LOVED- it. It was so cute :D Thank you for taking up the challenge.

6/26/2010 #19
watchitstark

Auraya Kairi Black - Minerva/Hermione (seeing as psycho-pink-faerie is doing HG/NM and I didn't want to copy.) and no. 21 and no.22, but no.21 is the main, I just want to see if I can fit the other one in. :D

6/26/2010 #20

Awesome I'll add you to the list :)

6/26/2010 #21
sidex

Here ya go!

As I Have Looked Up To You

This was fun. I love writing one-shots ^_^

6/27/2010 #22

Wonderful Job! I'm glad you had fun :)

6/27/2010 #23
Smile Life Away

Pen name: Character/pairing- Number(s)

TheBooyahEffect: Scorpius Malfoy - 26

6/27/2010 #24

Great I'll add you to the list :)

6/27/2010 #25

Okay I added more secrets to the list :D

6/28/2010 #26

oops double post :/

6/28/2010 . Edited 6/28/2010 #27
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

37 for my already claimed Lily and James :-D Thanks for the more secrets! Squeals!

6/28/2010 #28
PenonPaperFingersonKeys

I'm so annoying, so I changed everything.

PenonPaperFingersonKeys

James/Lily:

9, 10, 14, 26 (NOTE), 30, 31, 37, 40.

James Sirius Potter:

11, 13, 20.

Note for James/Lily 26:

Sometimes I wish I had the guts to actually do it (What he wants the guts to actually do it: tell her I love her; really, really love her.)

6/28/2010 #29
Intoxicated-Eyes

I love #4 about the panty fetish. I want it. Mine. Yesh? Please? :D

Pairing, you say?! Oh my! Who, oh who should have such a fetish?... I sayy.........either Bellatrix Lestrange or Louis Weasley! I shall see which one of them my plot bunnies like better!

Soo: Intoxicated-Eyes ~ Bellatrix L. OR Louis W. ~ #4

6/28/2010 . Edited 6/28/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Megsy42 Fire The Canon, dimitrisgirl18, Gamma Orionis, autumn midnights, silver-nightstorm, AlwaysPadfoot, Schermionie, thegirlofcrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member