Harry Potter Fanfiction Challenges
A forum made to provide challenges for HP fanfiction writers who need inspiration, a cure for writers block or just want a challenge! We're all really really nice, not to mention insane 0.0, so come on in and join the fun! :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Love From A Muggle

Okay, so I just got this idea that really happened to me when I was in the 6th grade, I dated a guy for a year, and then he broke up with me on April Fools day in a note through a friend. I was crushed, thought he was joking and took me a year to fully get over him. True story.

Anyways,

it got me thinking what if it happened to a character in Harry Potter?

All you have to do for this challenge is have one character break up with another for any reason at all, but I really want you guys to use your imagination with this.

RULES:

1. The character MUST break up with their boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever, in a LETTER.

2. you must show the person getting the letter/giving the letter,

3. you must also show the reaction after the person getting the letter.

4. Any length acceptable, as long as it's not something that I can read in the blink of an eye.

BE CREATIVE.

think of different excuses, one that's never been used before.

Double claims allowed, no due date, yes there can be slash just remember there's younger members on the forum.

Any takers?

Claims list:

8/28/2011 #1
NettleSnitch31

Could I do Daphne Greengrass and Tracy Davies? Unusual couple I know but I has an Idea so...

8/30/2011 #2
Minx of Lynex

I have a good idea for this! I'm gonna do Drarry :D

8/30/2011 #3
Love From A Muggle

@Nettle: I've never heard of that paring before, Im' very interested in it!

@Taragh Mcarthy: Sure! I love Drarry! They're my secret passion!

8/30/2011 #4
NettleSnitch31

Here's mine For her Protection enjoy!

9/1/2011 #5
Stupefy-my-senses

Can I do Ginny/Seamus? :3

9/1/2011 #6
OCDdegrassi

Can I still do this, my dear?

1/28/2012 #7
Forum Moderators: Megsy42 Fire The Canon, dimitrisgirl18, Gamma Orionis, autumn midnights, silver-nightstorm, AlwaysPadfoot, Schermionie, thegirlofcrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member