Harry Potter Fanfiction Challenges
A forum made to provide challenges for HP fanfiction writers who need inspiration, a cure for writers block or just want a challenge! We're all really really nice, not to mention insane 0.0, so come on in and join the fun! :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Patrick the Stump

The Lush Challenge

Okay, so I was writing a oneshot and I needed a little inspiration for a type of smell, so I decided to look on the lush website, because, well, Lush is so full of smells that I can't even bare to go in the actual shop. But, anyway, I got caught up in the number of really creative and inspiring names that are given to the Lush products, hence, this challenge.

So, I've got a list of 115 Lush products. All you have to do is pick a number (or a few numbers, I'm not fussy), you'll recieve a product as a prompt, and you're ready to go.

However, this is a challenge, right? So, I was thinking, if you wanted to be extra daring, you could letmechoose your pairing or character. Shock horror!

If you want me to do the picking, then you can fill out this form below, and I'll pick a superduper extra amazing pairing that will knock your socks off. Bold the options you're comfortable with.

~xx~

Gryffindor | Slytherin | Ravenclaw | Hufflepuff | Crosshouse | Samegen | Crossgen | Slash | Femmeslash | Het | Marauder | Trio | Nextgen | Cousincest

~xx~

Cool, or what? I've always wanted to do a challenge with a little boldy-formy thingy ♥

I probably won't read graphic Ms, but I don't suppose it matters if you want to write one, I just won't be able to review.

Anyway, I can give out extra prompts - songs, quotes, oneworders. Anythings at all, just ask.

Oh, andno deadline. Take as long as you like.

8/30/2011 . Edited 8/31/2011 #1
rerrehhfkdjf

Gryffindor | Slytherin | Ravenclaw | Hufflepuff | Crosshouse | Samegen | Crossgen | Slash | Femmeslash | Het | Marauder | Trio | Nextgen | Cousincest

hmmmmmmmmm 111 and 78 and 45 please!! :)

8/30/2011 #2
Patrick the Stump

EveryShadeOfDeath - Hmm, how about Peter and Neville - if not, RemusHarry, maybe? - gosh, I'm bad at making up crossgen pairings, aren't I?

Your Lush products are Snuggle, The Olive Branch and Warrior - are these okay?

8/30/2011 #3
rerrehhfkdjf

nooooooo!!!! You are FAR from bad, those are excellent, can I take both?

Umm, I love the last two, can I change snuggle to 32 and 54 and 67??

8/30/2011 #4
Patrick the Stump

Why thankyou - I don't read much crossgen, so I wouldn't know. And of course you can take both ♥

You Products are 'Vanilla foundation', 'Herbalism' and 'The Sacred Truth' - again, if you need more, just ask.

8/30/2011 #5
NarglesInTheMistletoe

Sounds fun, though I have no idea what Lush is, haah. It's might not be in AUstralia, but I'm guessing it's like Body Shop. I will have products 4, 40 and 44 :3

Gryffindor| Slytherin |Ravenclaw|Hufflepuff|Crosshouse|Samegen| Crossgen | Slash | Femmeslash |Het |Marauder |Trio | Nextgen| Cousinces

And if it's Gryffindor, could I please have less obvious characters, so not the Trio or Neville or Ginny?

x

8/30/2011 . Edited 8/30/2011 #6
Patrick the Stump

NarglesInTheMistletoe - Yes, it's exactly like the body shop! Your products are 'Banana Moon', 'Bubblegum' and 'Cocoanut' :)

Are these okay?

And also, the bolding didn't work on the post, so if you still want a pairing you might want to go back and edit that ♥

8/31/2011 #7
skwirl

heya

not here to enter your challenge

just here to spam you

/youloveme

;D

8/31/2011 #8
NarglesInTheMistletoe

Those are good, but could I possibly change Banana Moon? I have absolutely no idea for that, hah. Umm, I'll change to thirteen?

And sorry about the bolding...

Gryffindor| Slytherin |Ravenclaw|Hufflepuff|Crosshouse|Samegen| Crossgen | Slash | Femmeslash |Het |Marauder |Trio | Nextgen| Cousinces

8/31/2011 #9
Patrick the Stump

NarglesInTheMistletoe - Sure! Thirteen is 'Blooming', is that's okay?

And no worries, how about LucyLorcan, or Romilda Vane and Dean Thomas?

~xx~

Chi- You spammer ;)

8/31/2011 . Edited 8/31/2011 #10
NarglesInTheMistletoe

Yes, blooming's fine.

I'll take Lorcan/Lucy. I think Dean can do better than Romilda.

x

8/31/2011 #11
Patrick the Stump

Yey, I love LucyLorcan ♥

I'm looking forward to reading.

8/31/2011 #12
rerrehhfkdjf

Can I have some more, sorry, some interesting, obscure ones that arn't you know, happy and cuddly?

8/31/2011 #13
Lillith Aurora

Sounds fun! I'll have 27 and 65, please!

8/31/2011 #14
Appointment

Great idea! I'll try 66 & 7.

8/31/2011 #15
Patrick the Stump

EveryShadeOfDeath - how's 'Demon in the dark', 'rehab' and 'volcano'

Lillith Aurora - Your products are 'Sunny side' and 'Stepping Stone'. And as for your pairing, how about RemusSirius? Or LucyScorpius?

astronauts - Are 'Strawberry Feel' and 'Creamy Candy' okay? As for the pairing how about KatieOliver, or DominiqueLysander?

If anybody needs any more prompts/pairings, just ask ♥

8/31/2011 #16
Appointment

Those are great! :) I'll do KatieOliver. :)

8/31/2011 #17
Patrick the Stump

Great, I'm looking forward to reading it ♥

8/31/2011 #18
skwirl

hit me, babe ;)

9/1/2011 #19
Patrick the Stump

Chi ;)

How abouts 'dark angel', 'sin' and 'canvas bag' - any good?

And as for pairings -

How abouts GeorgeAngelina, LouisLucy or MollyIITeddy ♥

Okay?

9/1/2011 #20
skwirl

MollyIITeddy ♥

LOLWHUT. HOW CAN I RESIST.

How abouts 'dark angel', 'sin' and 'canvas bag'

whatthehell kinda scent name is "canvas bag"?!

o______________________________________o

imma go for 42 and 24. make em good :P

9/1/2011 . Edited 9/1/2011 #21
Patrick the Stump

Chi - Are 'celestial' and 'space girl' okay?

9/1/2011 #22
skwirl

-________________-

i'll try.

9/1/2011 #23
Suki-Alanna

I'm sorry if I don't get it up immediately, but I have way too many challenges that I've joined. (If you don't believe me, look at my profile.)

9/1/2011 #24
Patrick the Stump

Suki-Alanna - Hi there! Don't worry about not getting it up quickly, or even at all - it's just for inspiration, really.

Your products are 'Creamy Candy', 'Demon in the Dark' and 'Dragon's egg' - feel free to change them or ask for more.

And for pairings, how about SeamusLavender, JamesILilyI or JamesIIDominique?

9/1/2011 #25
NarglesInTheMistletoe

Hi, me again. Sorry, this must be really annoying, but I already have bubblegum, coconut and blooming. They're all fine, but could I have three more? And could they be a little darker and morbid? The three I already have sound a bit overly cheerful for what I have in mind. Thank you!

9/3/2011 #26
Patrick the Stump

NarglesInTheMistletoe - Don't worry, it's not annoying at all. How about 'Queen of hearts', 'A token of the forest' and 'Silent White'.

Are these okay? Feel free to ask for more if they're not ♥

9/4/2011 #27
DragomirDespard

Queen of hearts is great, but could I trade out a token of the forest?

9/4/2011 . Edited 9/4/2011 #28
NarglesInTheMistletoe

and sorry about that response. I forgot which account I was signed into.

9/4/2011 #29
Patrick the Stump

No worries :)

Anyone else?

9/7/2011 . Edited 9/7/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Megsy42 Fire The Canon, dimitrisgirl18, Gamma Orionis, autumn midnights, silver-nightstorm, AlwaysPadfoot, Schermionie, thegirlofcrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member