Harry Potter Fanfiction Challenges
A forum made to provide challenges for HP fanfiction writers who need inspiration, a cure for writers block or just want a challenge! We're all really really nice, not to mention insane 0.0, so come on in and join the fun! :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
AlwaysPadfoot

Endless Possibility Challenge

AlwaysPadfoot

Well, the idea of this challenge was to give endless possibilities to suit everyone and what's even better is that this has NO DEADLINE! Below is a list of challenges in which you may have to sign up with a character, pairing or just a simple I'm in. In most of the challenges I give an option for you to pick and me, some are a mixture of both.

If you sign-up and decide you can't do the challenge PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know so I can remove you from the entrants. I know there is no deadline but I kind of expect something. Its not like you sign up and think, hmm I'll do this in 2027 :P

The Sections?

OTP Break Up - Sign up with your OTP if you dare, because I'm going to break them up MUHAHAHA!

Crossing Taboo - Here the challenge to write something taboo, if you want a challenge ask me to give you something Taboo.

The Dinner Table - My mum says three things you shouldn't talk about at the dinner table is Sex, Religion and Politics, write about one of them.

Who's that? - Write about someone who is an unknown character or explore a main characters past. For a challenge let me pick.

The Dark Side has Cookies - Write something dark, for a challenge let me pick.

Same Old, Same Old - Write about a cliche plot line, or an overused one. I could pick one for you if you like.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Write about a weird pairing or very uncommon (under 100 on site) pairing. Or write something you never have before. I could give you something here.

It's a Celebration - Write about some sort of celebration. For a challenege let me pick.

An OC Option - For this tell me three things about your OC and let me give you three other things.

Ten Prompt Task - Here I'm going to give you ten prompts, write ten separate fics.

Head-Canon Challenge - Write about your Head!Canon. Or alternatively, give me an era/character and I'll give you my Head!Canon for them. I've Head!Canon's for most people.

House Party - Swap your chosen characters house, or for a harder option, I'll do it for you.

Character Graveyard - Give your chosen character a person they've lost back or alternatively kill someone off. Or as a third option create your character a family member, boy/girlfriend or best friend. You could let me pick.

Gender Swap - If its not obvious, swap your characters gender. Or let me pick someone to man up or feminise :P

Era Challenge - Pick an Era to write and I'll give you something to write about.

Genre Box - Pick a genre to write and I'll pick a pairing or alternatively I'll pick a genre.

Setting - Pre or Post Hogwarts? In Hogwarts? At home? In Gringrotts? Pick a setting and I'll chose a direction for you. Or let me pick a setting for you.

Canon - Write something canon. I can give you options for this.

AU - Yes, write something AU. Pick yourself or give me the decision

Anti-Childhood - Change your chosen characters childhood for better or worse, or alternatively let me change it.

Rules

1. No Prewrittens or WIPs.
  2. Any rating, any genre, any topic.
  3. Only HP Fanfcition.
  4. No Crossovers.
  5. Combinations allowed.

Any Questions? Let me know.

Ami :)

1/4/2013 #1
AlwaysPadfoot

ENTRANTS

SophyWald

The Dark Side has Cookies - Blackmail

Same Old, Same Old - Harry is sorted into Slytherin and magically Snape becomes his favourite Professor.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - SalazarHarry

Memento Vivere

OTP Break Up - Tom/LilyLuna? I mixed up your OTPs instead :P

Crossing Taboo - Taboo, Taboo, lets see... adultery?

The Dinner Table - Religion

Who's that? - Aidan Lynch

The Dark Side has Cookies - Murder

Same Old, Same Old - The Twins who lived.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Lily/Lucius

It's a Celebration - Samhain

An OC Option - Liam Lewis - 6th Year - Hufflepuff - Blonde Hair - Sarcastic - Has an Owl named Nano

Ten Prompt Task - Hogwarts - Common - Rats - Thunder - Wedding - Snow - Bouncy Ball - Cream - Boggart - What's a TV?

Head-Canon Challenge - Okay my Head!Canon is for Lily Luna: She's a Slytherin who is seriously overshadowed by her brothers.

House Party - Tom in Ravenclaw

Character Graveyard - If Tom's mother hadn't died giving birth to him.

Gender Swap - If Scorpius was a girl? :O

Era Challenge - Trio Era - Seventh Year for Michel Corner was hard, write about when he was caught trying to release first years from detention.

Genre Box - Suspense

Setting - Pre Hogwarts

Canon - Hermione, when finding out Ron was with Lavender.

AU - Voldemort wins, Hermione decides to do something about it

Anti-Childhood - If Scorpius had had two other siblings?

Cookies-and-Ink

OTP Break Up - George/Angelina - George/Susan (Gangelina sounds like a disease anyway - it can't be healthy :P)

Crossing Taboo - Taboo. Incest, if not then Cousincest.

The Dinner Table - Politics :P

Who's that? - Leanne

The Dark Side has Cookies - Kidnap

Same Old, Same Old - Powerful!Harry

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Hannah/Oliver (THERES ONLY ONE!) Outrage. I'm going have to write one one.

It's a Celebration - A New Baby

An OC Option - Kian - Irish - He's a major hatstall between Ravenclaw and Slytherin - Has Travelled Widely - 5th Year (1975) - Has a Dark Humour

Ten Prompt Task - Old Magic - Bans - Uprising - Believe - Hufflepuff - Spoons - Patronus's? Don't you mean Patroni? - Chocolate - History - Gloomy

Head-Canon Challenge - My Head!Canon for Fay Dunbar - She'd a Gryffindor form a strict Pureblood family, she's rebellious and does all she can to help Harry. She'd very good friends with Seamus.

House Party - Remus to Ravenclaw

Character Graveyard - If Sirius had a younger sister, Regulus's Twin, who comes into Gryffindor with him.

Gender Swap - Lily Evans, a boy called Daniel?

Era Challenge - Teddy grows up in a world where Voldemort won and Hogwarts is ruthlessly changed.

Genre Box - Tragedy

Setting - Post Hogwarts. Dean Thomas

Canon - Neville and Hannah buying the Leaky cauldron.

AU - Write something time travel with a character from Trio Era. NOT HERMIONE OR HARRY!

Anti-Childhood - Neville's childhood is worse, his Gran dies when he is only five and he grows up in a pureblood home. He matures and braves up beofre he goes to Hogwarts

Ami L. Mendal

It's a Celebration - New Year

Anti-Childhood - Combining is perfectly acceptable :) Assuming you want me to pick if not disregard this - How about Ron growing up without his older brothers?

The Dinner Table - Sex :)

Gamma Orionis

Crossing Taboo - Ephebophilia

Crossing Taboo - Beastiality

The Dinner Table - Politics

The Dark Side has Cookies - Abuse of any kind.

Same Old, Same Old - Dark!Harry

Head-Canon Challenge - Lucius and Narcissa's first child, Penelope, who died of illnesses related to being inbred.

Being A Wallflower

OTP Break Up - You sure can :) Scorpius/Roxanne it is

Who's that? - Oooo lets see Amy Benson

The Dark Side Has Cookies - Stalking

Take A Walk On The Wild Side - Lorcan/Ghost seems okay to me :)

Ten Prompt Task - Kettle - Herbology - Firewhisky - Secrets - Burning - Desire - Crude - Curse - Lake - Car

Head-Canon Challenge - NextGen Head!Canon

Genre Box - HurtComfort

Setting - The Weasley House

Canon - Harry/Ginny - First Argument/Make-up OR Remus/Tonks - Last Moments OR James/Lily - First Arguement

Cheeky Slytherin Lass

Head!Canon - (I'm glad you picked Bill) In a moment of madness, thinking he isn't good enough, Bill cancels his and Fleur's wedding. He leaves the country to work on curse breaking in a far country despite Fleur's efforts to contact him. He returns home and Fleur is still waiting, its true love.

OTP Break Up - (Oliver/Percy) Okay how about Charlie/Oliver?

Who's That - (you pick) Zacharias Smith

Ten Prompts Challenge - Scarf - Toast - Mushroom - Bathroom - Firework - Christmas - Disaster - Hurt - Guilt - Rope

Era Challenge - (Marauders) Sirius has one last attempt at saving his brother from his Deatheater fate.

langston.love

Anti-Childhood - After endless bullying in Primary school, when Hermione's Hogwarts letter arrived, her parents are completely livid and abandon her. Hurt and lost she goes through a lot, but does that change her when she reaches Hogwarts?

Budapest All Over Again

OTP Break Up - Lily/Sirius or James/OC

Crossing Taboo - Bodily Functions

Who's that? - Rolanda Hooch

The Dark Side has Cookies - Torture

Same Old, Same Old - Harry is a descendant of two or more of the Founders.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side -

It's a Celebration - Fathers Day

Ten Prompt Task - Muggles - Animagus - Pink - Flout - Weasel - Toothpaste - Potions - Grass - Depression (Bloody Hell that came out of no where!) - Duvet

Head-Canon Challenge -

House Party - What if Lily had been in Hufflepuff?

Character Graveyard -

Gender Swap - Sirius into a girl :)

Era Challenge - Marauders - Remus has been going out with (person of your choice) for a year and a half now and its getting serious, but he's finding it hard to tell her about his furry little problem.

Genre Box - Charlie/Draco - Romance

Setting - Diagon Alley. In the Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Fredii and Roxanne have a new idea for their fathers shop.

Canon - Hannah/Neville - Before the BoH, Neville finally tells Hannah about his feeling for her. It's all dramatic, after all it is a battloe ground

AU -

Anti-Childhood - Change your chosen characters childhood for better or worse, or alternatively let me change it.

A Sirius crush on Moony

OTP Break Up - Remus/Lily of Remus/Regulus?

Crossing Taboo - Threesomes

The Dinner Table - Sex

Who's that? - Gideon Prewett

The Dark Side has Cookies - Threats

Same Old, Same Old - James and Lily survive.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Regulus/Barty

It's a Celebration - Engagement

An OC Option - Daniel - Funny - Easily Confused - Athletic - Gryffindor - Elaborate Liar

Ten Prompt Task - Swimming - Rubber Duck - 'I swear on James life, Professor!' 'HEY!' - Mood - Toad - Elf - Dorm - Slytherin - The Best Day Ever - Keys

Head-Canon Challenge - Marlene: In her sixth year, Marlene comes quite close to a certain two Marauders (Remus and Sirius).

House Party - Peter - Hufflepuff

Character Graveyard - Remus gains a sister

Gender Swap - Regulus

Era Challenge - Marauder - Sirius knows a lot when it comes to who is with who but when he finds out just who Remus is seeing. He's gobsmacked.

Genre Box - Drama

Setting - Hogwarts?

Canon - Remus' reaction when Sirius falls through the veil.

AU - Sirius may have fallen through the veil, but suddenly he just reappears again ready to start where they left off, but the war is brewing and Remus has a few questions.

Anti-Childhood - Sirius grows up too influenced and damaged by his parents. Consequently when he gets sorted into Gryffindor he is terrified. Why has the hat done this to him!?

Neverending pain

OTP Breakup - Blaise/Hermione

The Dark Side has cookies - Dean Thomas

Ten Prompt challenge - Mud - Darkness - Trust - Boundaries - Wards - St Mungos - Popcorn - Dancing - Parchment - Trouble

Head!Canon Challenge - Andromeda: Andy is forced to break up with Ted in her fourth year by her sister and her boyfriend who torture him for being a Muggleborn. She agrees, but Ted won't give up and eventually Andromeda decides that's its time she did what she wanted not what her family did. Before her sixth year, she has a long talk with Sirius (before his second year) and after that she never returns back to her family again.

MissDominiqueLysander

Ten Prompt Task - Shiver - Cat - Professor - 'If you had listened we wouldn't be in this situation' - Time - Endless - Water - Seven - War - Blizzard - Death

Head-Canon Challenge - I'm assuming you have your own since you specified no character? :)

1/4/2013 . Edited 1/4/2013 #2
The Crownless Queen

I hate you Ami! Why must all your challenges be so interesting :p

Sign me up for:

The Dark Side has Cookies Pick :p (cookies are good)

Same Old, Same Old Go on, pick :p

Take a Walk on the Wild Side I'll do SalazarHarry :p

1/4/2013 #3
whirlwinds of watercolours

*groans* Not another appealing challenge. *looks at to-do list*

Sign me up for all of them. My OTP is Tom/Hermione, or Scorpius/Lily because you can obviously have more than one OTP. I'm horrible at choosing things, so is it alright if I let you do all the picking? :P

1/4/2013 #4
Cookies-and-Ink
Haha Soph I was thinking the same thing! Alrighty... I'm going to challenge myself and let you pick everything. Sign me up for: • Who's That? • Same Old, Same Old • House Party and • Gender Swap. Anything from Marauder/HP/next-gen. Have fun heh
1/4/2013 #5
Cookies-and-Ink
Oh hell you know what just sign me up for them all. You pick Aimz. Much love ;)
1/4/2013 #6
AlwaysPadfoot

SophyWald - Darn my attractive sexy challenges :P

The Dark Side has Cookies - Blackmail

Same Old, Same Old - Harry is sorted into Slytherin and magically Snape becomes his favourite Professor.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - SalazarHarry? ARE YOU MAD!? Haha

Memento Vivere - You're supposed to be happy! :P It can't be as long as mine :)

OTP Break Up - Tom/LilyLuna? I mixed up your OTPs instead :P

Crossing Taboo - Taboo, Taboo, lets see... adultery?

Who's that? - Aidan Lynch

The Dark Side has Cookies - Murder

Same Old, Same Old - The Twins who lived.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Lily/Lucius

It's a Celebration - Samhain

An OC Option - Liam Lewis - 6th Year - Hufflepuff - Blonde Hair - Sarcastic - Has an Owl named Nano

Ten Prompt Task - Hogwarts - Common - Rats - Thunder - Wedding - Snow - Bouncy Ball - Cream - Boggart - What's a TV?

Head-Canon Challenge - Okay my Head!Canon is for Lily Luna: She's a Slytherin who is seriously overshadowed by her brothers.

House Party - Tom in Ravenclaw

Character Graveyard - If Tom's mother hadn't died giving birth to him.

Gender Swap - If Scorpius was a girl? :O

Era Challenge - Trio Era - Seventh Year for Michel Corner was hard, write about when he was caught trying to release first years from detention.

Genre Box - Suspense

Setting - Pre Hogwarts

Canon - Hermione, when finding out Ron was with Lavender.

AU - Voldemort wins, Hermione decides to do something about it

Anti-Childhood - If Scorpius had had two other siblings?

Cookies-and-Ink - How could you resist! :P

OTP Break Up - George/Angelina - George/Susan (Gangelina sounds like a disease anyway - it can't be healthy :P)

Crossing Taboo - Taboo. Incest, if not then Cousincest.

The Dinner Table - Politics :P

Who's that? - Leanne

The Dark Side has Cookies - Kidnap

Same Old, Same Old - Powerful!Harry

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Hannah/Oliver (THERES ONLY ONE!) Outrage. I'm going have to write one one.

It's a Celebration - A New Baby

An OC Option - Kian - Irish - He's a major hatstall between Ravenclaw and Slytherin - Has Travelled Widely - 5th Year (1975) - Has a Dark Humour

Ten Prompt Task - Old Magic - Bans - Uprising - Believe - Hufflepuff - Spoons - Patronus's? Don't you mean Patroni? - Chocolate - History - Gloomy

Head-Canon Challenge - My Head!Canon for Fay Dunbar - She'd a Gryffindor form a strict Pureblood family, she's rebellious and does all she can to help Harry. She'd very good friends with Seamus.

House Party - Remus to Ravenclaw

Character Graveyard - If Sirius had a younger sister, Regulus's Twin, who comes into Gryffindor with him.

Gender Swap - Lily Evans, a boy called Daniel?

Era Challenge - Teddy grows up in a world where Voldemort won and Hogwarts is ruthlessly changed.

Genre Box - Tragedy

Setting - Post Hogwarts. Dean Thomas

Canon - Neville and Hannah buying the Leaky cauldron.

AU - Write something time travel with a character from Trio Era. NOT HERMIONE OR HARRY!

Anti-Childhood - Neville's childhood is worse, his Gran dies when he is only five and he grows up in a pureblood home. He matures and braves up beofre he goes to Hogwarts

1/4/2013 . Edited 1/4/2013 #7
Amelia L. Mendal

Ami!! It's Ami! Hahaha I'm enjoying this entirely too much...

Okay, I should not sign up for this but apparently having 14 challenges/competitions isn't all that bad so sign me up for....er....

It's a Celebration, Anti-Childhood (I've signed up for something similar to this already for another challenge, so can I combine them?), and The Dinner Table

When finished, do I upload them seperately or under the same story as different chapters? Let me know because I'm itching to get started ;)

Ami

1/4/2013 #8
The Crownless Queen

Yep, your challenges are horrible :p

I love the same old, same old :p I'll have fun with that :p

(and what's wrong with SalazarHarry :p It's a perfectly nice couple...) Does it bother you if it ends up posted on another account of mine though? (parents reading what I do... so I created another one for slash and smut :p just in case)

1/4/2013 #9
AlwaysPadfoot

Ami L. Mendal - *waves madly to Ami*

Oh no 14 really isnt that bad - If I had a list (it got overloaded) it would be nearing 30.

It'saCelebration - New Year

Anti-Childhood - Combining is perfectly acceptable :) Assuming you want me to pick if not disregard this - How about Ron growing up without his older brothers?

The Dinner Table - Sex :)

SophyWald - I'll glad! :P I just love horrible challenges xD

Hahaha sure put it on another account, I'm sure my mums read my stuff before now haha WOOPS!

1/4/2013 #10
The Crownless Queen

1/4/2013 #11
Amelia L. Mendal

*waves back excitedly* tehe!

Ohhhh maaaan this will be a blast! I might combine It's a Celebration and Dinner Table together if that's alright? Plans are forming in my mind ;)

1/4/2013 #12
AlwaysPadfoot

Ami - Sure thats fine :)

Sophy - No probs :)

1/4/2013 . Edited 1/4/2013 #13
Gamma Orionis

Crossing Taboo - Pick something for me, please :)

The Dinner Table

The Dark Side has Cookies - Pick something for me, please :)

Same Old, Same Old - Pick something for me, please :)

Head-Canon Challenge - I'll be writing about Lucius and Narcissa's first child, Penelope, who died of illnesses related to being inbred.

1/4/2013 #14
AlwaysPadfoot

Gamma - I'm so made up you chose this haha in particular taboo :P Let me know if you want me to change any?

Crossing Taboo - Ephebophilia

The Dinner Table - I'm assuming you're picking this?

The Dark Side has Cookies - Abuse of any kind.

Same Old, Same Old - Hmmmm lets see... Voldemort!Win?

Head-Canon Challenge - I'll be writing about Lucius and Narcissa's first child, Penelope, who died of illnesses related to being inbred. Oh cool, I haven't read anything like this before!

1/4/2013 #15
Gamma Orionis

Ephebophilia

Oh, this will be an interesting one to do... *eyes glitter maniacally*

I had planned to pick my own for the dinner table, but actually, could you pick for that too, please? *Smiles sweetly* :)

Could I change Voldemort!win, please? I'm working on two multi-chapters with that as a theme and I'm sort of all Voldemort!win-ed out :P

Thank you! *hearts*

1/4/2013 #16
AlwaysPadfoot

Gamma - I guessed you'd say that :P

I was going to say sex for dinner table, but if you fancy politics instead... knowing you, you could probably roll them together. Yeah I'm going to say politics :P

Okay, okay, lets see Dark!Harry? Bella had a child (that's always interesting)?

No problem :D

1/4/2013 #17
Gamma Orionis

Politics will be great... (heh, yes, I'm sure that sex is going to feature in some way :P)

Ooh, I'll do Dark!Harry, if I may :D

Also, may I do a second entry for "Crossing Taboo" with bestiality as the taboo? (I promised a friend that I'd write her Rabastan/horse...)

1/4/2013 #18
AlwaysPadfoot

Gamma Orionis

Excellent

Awesome, Dark!Harry.

I literally just spat my drink out then when I read Rabastan/Horse haha... but sure thats fine :)

1/4/2013 #19
Gamma Orionis
I literally just spat my drink out then when I read Rabastan/Horse

Expect nothing less when you're dealing with me xD My friend wrote this Rabastan/Regulus story where Regulus kept having sexual fantasies about Rabastan riding a horse and I was like "oh my god I ship Rabastan/horse" and my friend was like "oh my god write it". So now I have to, of course ;D

1/4/2013 #20
AlwaysPadfoot

I totally should have expected it really :P

Oh my days that sounds hilarious!

Of course you do, its something me and my friend would do too haha

1/4/2013 #21
Being A Wallflower

Okay, here goes:

OTP Break Up - I'm signed up for Gamma's Not Your OTP challenge, which is the same as this. I got Scorpius/Roxanne (my OTP is ScorRose). Can I do this?

Who's that? - I let you pick. A little known character please.

The Dark Side Has Cookies - I let you pick. Nothing smut or M-rated, please!

Take A Walk On The Wild Side - Is Lorcan/Ghost allowed for this category?

Ten Prompt Task - This was a stupid one to sign up for, wasn't it?

Head-Canon Challenge - my headcanon when it comes to NextGen

Genre Box - You pick :D

Setting - You pick :D

Canon - Can I have some options? Thanks :D

Whoo! Well, let's see what comes form this ...

1/4/2013 #22
Cheeky Slytherin Lass
I think I'll try all but gender swap. Starting with head canon challenge. So could I get a head canon for Bill Weasley? Thank you.
1/4/2013 #23
langston.love

I would like anti- childhood? with Hermione's childhood changed for the worse please.

1/4/2013 . Edited 1/4/2013 #24
glowing neon

Can I have everything please except the OC one?

OTP - James/Lily.

I'll let you choose everything except:

• Take a Walk on the Wild Side (probably going to do Hermione/Giant Squid again or Willow/Anglia ;))
  • Head!Canon
  • Character Graveyard
  • AU

For Setting I choose Diagon Alley.

For Genre I pick Charlie/Draco.

1/4/2013 #25
Cheeky Slytherin Lass
I swore I'd just stick to the head canon one for now. But I can't. So, for the moment, I'll also add on OTP Break Up (Oliver/Percy), Who's That (you pick), Ten Prompts Challenge, and Era Challenge (Marauders) for starters. Please note that I don't write Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, or Draco.
1/4/2013 #26
A Sirius Crush On Moony

I should not be signing up for anything else, I shouldn't.... but I will.

I'll sign up for everything please. My OTP is Remus/Sirius

You can pick everything, though may I request you keep a lot of my characters/pairings in the Marauders Era? I'd just prefer that ;D Oh, and for the 'Take a Walk on the Wild Side', I'll pick my own pairing which will be Regulus/Barty :)

1/4/2013 #27
Neverending pain
OTP Breakup- Draco Hermione The Darkside has cookie- Give me a character please. Ten Prompt challenge And Last but not least headcannon challenge with...the Marauders era :3
1/4/2013 #28
Amelia L. Mendal

For the Anti-Childhood, I'm going to do Ginny as the eldest child rather than youngest. The rest is great, thank you!

"The Other" Ami

1/4/2013 . Edited 1/4/2013 #29
AlwaysPadfoot

Being A Wallflower

OTP Break Up - You sure can :) Scorpius/Roxanne it is

Who's that? - Oooo lets see Amy Benson

The Dark Side Has Cookies - Stalking

Take A Walk On The Wild Side - Lorcan/Ghost seems okay to me :)

Ten Prompt Task - Kettle - Herbology - Firewhisky - Secrets - Burning - Desire - Crude - Curse - Lake - Car

Head-Canon Challenge - NextGen Head!Canon

Genre Box - HurtComfort

Setting - The Weasley House

Canon - Harry/Ginny - First Argument/Make-up OR Remus/Tonks - Last Moments OR James/Lily - First Arguement

Cheeky Slytherin Lass

Head!Canon - (I'm glad you picked Bill) In a moment of madness, thinking he isn't good enough, Bill cancels his and Fleur's wedding. He leaves the country to work on curse breaking in a far country despite Fleur's efforts to contact him. He returns home and Fleur is still waiting, its true love.

OTP Break Up - (Oliver/Percy) Okay how about Charlie/Oliver?

Who's That - (you pick) Zacharias Smith

Ten Prompts Challenge - Scarf - Toast - Mushroom - Bathroom - Firework - Christmas - Disaster - Hurt - Guilt - Rope

Era Challenge - (Marauders) Sirius has one last attempt at saving his brother from his Deatheater fate.

langston.love

Anti-Childhood - After endless bullying in Primary school, when Hermione's Hogwarts letter arrived, her parents are completely livid and abandon her. Hurt and lost she goes through a lot, but does that change her when she reaches Hogwarts?

Budapest All Over Again

OTP Break Up - Lily/Sirius or James/OC

Crossing Taboo - Bodily Functions

Who's that? - Rolanda Hooch

The Dark Side has Cookies - Torture

Same Old, Same Old - Harry is a descendant of two or more of the Founders.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side -

It's a Celebration - Fathers Day

Ten Prompt Task - Muggles - Animagus - Pink - Flout - Weasel - Toothpaste - Potions - Grass - Depression (Bloody Hell that came out of no where!) - Duvet

Head-Canon Challenge -

House Party - What if Lily had been in Hufflepuff?

Character Graveyard -

Gender Swap - Sirius into a girl :)

Era Challenge - Marauders - Remus has been going out with (person of your choice) for a year and a half now and its getting serious, but he's finding it hard to tell her about his furry little problem.

Genre Box - Charlie/Draco - Romance

Setting - Diagon Alley. In the Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Fredii and Roxanne have a new idea for their fathers shop.

Canon - Hannah/Neville - Before the BoH, Neville finally tells Hannah about his feeling for her. It's all dramatic, after all it is a battloe ground

AU -

A Sirius crush on Moony

OTP Break Up - Remus/Lily of Remus/Regulus?

Crossing Taboo - Threesomes

The Dinner Table - Sex

Who's that? - Gideon Prewett

The Dark Side has Cookies - Threats

Same Old, Same Old - James and Lily survive.

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Regulus/Barty

It's a Celebration - Engagement

An OC Option - Daniel - Funny - Easily Confused - Athletic - Gryffindor - Elaborate Liar

Ten Prompt Task - Swimming - Rubber Duck - 'I swear on James life, Professor!' 'HEY!' - Mood - Toad - Elf - Dorm - Slytherin - The Best Day Ever - Keys

Head-Canon Challenge - Marlene: In her sixth year, Marlene comes quite close to a certain two Marauders (Remus and Sirius).

House Party - Peter - Hufflepuff

Character Graveyard - Remus gains a sister

Gender Swap - Regulus

Era Challenge - Marauder - Sirius knows a lot when it comes to who is with who but when he finds out just who Remus is seeing. He's gobsmacked.

Genre Box - Drama

Setting - Hogwarts?

Canon - Remus' reaction when Sirius falls through the veil.

AU - Sirius may have fallen through the veil, but suddenly he just reappears again ready to start where they left off, but the war is brewing and Remus has a few questions.

Anti-Childhood - Sirius grows up too influenced and damaged by his parents. Consequently when he gets sorted into Gryffindor he is terrified. Why has the hat done this to him!?

Neverending pain

OTP Breakup - Blaise/Hermione

The Dark Side has cookies - Dean Thomas

Ten Prompt challenge - Mud - Darkness - Trust - Boundaries - Wards - St Mungos - Popcorn - Dancing - Parchment - Trouble

Head!Canon Challenge - Andromeda: Andy is forced to break up with Ted in her fourth year by her sister and her boyfriend who torture him for being a Muggleborn. She agrees, but Ted won't give up and eventually Andromeda decides that's its time she did what she wanted not what her family did. Before her sixth year, she has a long talk with Sirius (before his second year) and after that she never returns back to her family again.

Ami L. Mendal

Sure that's fine.

- The Other Half :P

1/4/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Megsy42 Fire The Canon, dimitrisgirl18, Gamma Orionis, autumn midnights, silver-nightstorm, AlwaysPadfoot, Schermionie, thegirlofcrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member