Who's the best?
Discuss who's the funiest, who's the best looking ect out of all of them funny friends.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Poll
Which is or would be the best couple in friends?
1 Rachel/Chandler
2 Rachel/Joey
3 Ross/Rachel
4 Monica/Joey
5 Joey/Chandler
6 Phoebe/Mike
7 Phoebe/Ross
8 Phoebe/Joey
9 Monica/Chandler
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
OncomingBadWolf

This doesn't just have to be the one's on the poll... go nuts! Monica/Phoebe ... Joey/Ross ... Phoebe/Chandler ...

Whatever you want, but be truthful. You can probably guess mine by my pic but I am a Rachoey fan. They are brilliant together, and I can bet you anything they would have ended up together if it weren't for Ross' love for Rachel.

4/21/2008 #1
OncomingBadWolf

I think Joey/Rachel, although the way it was handled in the show I don't think it could have worked. I love to read and write fanfic about them though. In the actual show Mondler worked best for me... although I still loved Rachel/Joey especially in season 8.

4/23/2008 #2
JRLover

Rachel and Joey =)

5/8/2008 #3
PinkDeathNerd

Rach and Joey!

I was so happy when they got together. Than rather sad when they split up.

7/11/2008 #4
WishfulTrance

hi. i don't care who's the best looking, but they all make me giggle! Especially Chandler and Joey and Phoebe and...

ahh. *throws hands up in the air* i can't decide!

i'm keepress by the way. sorry, didn't introduce myself.

7/16/2008 #5
WriterExpress15

Joey/Pheobe...Monica/Rachel...Joey/Chandler...Pheobe/Mike...(maybe) Ross/Pheobe.

12/27/2008 #6
Yaoi-Freak1990

Joey and Chandler would make an awesome couple!

6/20/2009 #7
snowslight

^

I agree. They would have to be the best slash ship.

But I voted Joey & Rachel. They had a short relationship, but owned anyway. Besides, their cute relationship was a refreshing break from the Ross/Rachel drama.

2/14/2010 #8
snowslight

^

I agree. They would have to be the best slash ship.

But I voted Joey & Rachel. They had a short relationship, but owned anyway. Besides, their cute relationship was a refreshing break from the Ross/Rachel drama.

2/14/2010 #9
MrsWalterBlythe

I think Phoebe and Joey were sweet, but...Honestly, I like how they all ended up. But I did like Ross/Elizabeth. But in the end, it turned out for the best :)

Oohh..and Joey/Erica the pregnant girl! That could have so happened, once they had both grown up a bit. heehee

4/15/2010 #10
Feeling-Grand

Chandler and Phoebe. hA! IT WOULD've been so funny because she's so crazy and his so practical that she would've drove him up the wall!

8/20/2010 #11
Feeling-Grand

Oh yeah- Joey and Erica, I never knew that there was someone dumber than him. :D

8/20/2010 #12
Forum Moderators: OncomingBadWolf
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member