The Gene Genie Appreciation Society
A place to share good fan fiction and generally drool over Gene Hunt
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lucidshard

Yes, I am and I never want to be cured :)

3/30/2008 . Edited 4/9/2008 #1
happyHB

hee hee - me too!

ps love your icon!

3/31/2008 #2
Lucidshard

Glad to know I'm not the only one out there :)

I loved that scene, I had to have that as an icon. When I get the time, I'll do one with the falling glass :P

4/9/2008 #3
XMelvdsX

So am I...

7/3/2008 #4
jocundthelilac

Yay! Another Gene fan here! I love Gene to bits! He's my fave TV character! Okay, cold bath time.

He is an icon. Period.

7/20/2008 #5
Lucidshard

Good to know that I am not alone :)

7/22/2008 #6
Ghosthunter64

Hi I have just found this site can you believe! I only got into Gene (I wish) about a year ago.Been hooked ever since, he is just well what can I say gorgeous and sexy for a start.can't wait for the new series won't be long now.

2/15/2009 #7
ToffeeRose

I LOVE Gene Hunt XD He's just too hot for words. Plus he's actually a decent guy.

5/26/2010 #8
LittlePippin76

Hi, apologies for just barging in. I write Sherlock fanfic and someone has anonymously left a review that references a Life on Mars scene. Unfortunately, though I loved the series, I haven't seen it since it was originally aired, so I don't understand the reference.

On the grand scale of things, it doesn't really matter, but I thought it doesn't harm to ask. Here's the whole review.

"You know that yellow sign the crossing guard was holding up in the Life On Mars episode where Sam Tyler was reacting to an overdose of uppers? ...Yeah, that."

So can someone tell me what that sign says? It kind of makes quite a lot of difference to whether that's a good review, or a bad one and I'd quite like to know either way.

Ta Pip.

12/14/2010 #9
Sandra Strickland

Hi

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one obsessed with this guy. I've just discover him a couple of months ago and I can't quit of my mind the phrase he'd said just this weekend:

After Sam ask wondering how's that his wife bear him, he answer

"It must be because my legendary prowess as a lov-a"

I'm just been thinking about

3/21/2011 #10
Sandra Strickland

Hi

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one obsessed with this guy. I've just discover him a couple of months ago and I can't quit of my mind the phrase he'd said just this weekend:

After Sam ask wondering how's that his wife bear him, he answer

"It must be because my legendary prowess as a lov-a"

I'm just been thinking about

3/21/2011 #11
Malibu Mike

Harvey Keitel is a great actor, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to Life on Mars, Philip Glenister is the real deal. There was an article once online somewhere (BBC? Daily Mail?) telling how Keitel actually called Glenister and asked for some pointers on how to play Gene Hunt. Now that's being the real deal, when an actor of Harvey Keitel's calibre calls you for tips.

2/11/2012 #12
Forum Moderators: Lucidshard
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member