Beyblade beyblades
I have a beyblade, but its no good if no one around you likes it... Who has the same problem? No one to beybattle?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
OzGinaAKALucyGranger
i recently found this one out as i went in the shop, that usualyy sells everything 2 do with beyblades and now there is nothing left!!! ARGH!!!!
1/2/2006 #1
AnimeQueen48
No Kidding, it is soooo annoying! And when I go around town or down to the arena to play, no one is there! Where did all the bladers go! If they are not blading, why are the shops sold out? Only me and like 6 of my friends that I know blade and it gets really tiring when you play with the same 5 people ALL the time.
1/2/2006 #2
Moonlittear
Atleast you have someone to blade with. Noone around here does. We don't even have a arena.
1/3/2006 #3
Tala's-Soul
same here! Theres nothing where i live!!! you have to litraly go look in like 10 shops just to ind a beyblade mag! everywhere i go dont seel them anymore T_T
1/13/2006 #4
ShadowYin-Yang
The only people I can blade with are my two friends and my brother. It gets boring after while with hte same people. At least in stores I go to there are still selling Beyblades. I'm going to get Venus and Zeus soon. I gave to get another Driger too. They better make a Posiedon!
1/20/2006 #5
Tala's-Soul
[q]The only people I can blade with are my two friends and my brother. It gets boring after while with hte same people. At least in stores I go to there are still selling Beyblades. I'm going to get Venus and Zeus soon. I gave to get another Driger too. They better make a Posiedon! [/q] I have a driger blade! pretty cool but useless becos theres no one to blade with! yeah it would be good to have Posiedon!
1/25/2006 #6
I-Something-Else-I
The only one i can beybattle is my bro. and he isn't very into it anymore!
1/26/2006 #7
RoseOfSharon28
Same here in Hawaii. it use to be very popular. and there used to be beyblade tournaments held every weekend. I only made it to the second round. I gotta say it was so fun showing the boys up. -smirks- But now there are no tournaments and they don't sell things anywhere. Beyblading has gone out of style. I'm really the only one who blades that i know. My neighbors don't do it. Naruto is replacing it which i'm actually okay with. But it was still fun since i was the top blader between be and me friends. My main blade is one that i made up. All black and gold with a special metal. All i can say is keep your beyblades it'll come back. OH AND WANNA HEAR SOMETHING MEAN!?!?! they took the show off the air half way through the 3rd season! I NEVER GOT TO SEE THE BEGA BATTLES!!!!!
1/27/2006 . Edited 1/27/2006 #8
EstelleDusk
i know what u mean i'm the only one that beyblades in my city.(sniffle) its no fair (sniffle) i want friends that beyblade again i lost all my friends just because they think beyblading is stupid. i only want friends if they like beyblade.(sniffle) hey how 'bout all the bladers in the world meet up. my little bro took my prized beyblade and hide it a year ago then he forgot where he hide it. i want my dranzer back.
2/4/2006 #9
DeviousBlackMage
OMG, I'm put in the same situation, there are some beyblades in retail stores and drug stores but their just old ones and I can't even find a beystadium anymore, they took the show off here and my friends are all into something else or feel they've grown out of it, I used to carry my blade around everywhere I went, though it turned out here in LA that if you wander around with a beyblade you'll get sneers from people which is telling you your a loser stay away from us, and it's so frusterating. I just want to find some way to bring Beyblade back into style somehow, and I bet everyone here feels the same way, sadly who knows how.
2/5/2006 #10
A.J. Osirius
The only thing I get a reply to is... what on earth is beyblade?
2/13/2006 #11
LadyWulf
i agree with everyone who's posted on this forum.....me and my sister are beyblade fanatics....but i have the same problems as everyone else.....i can barely find beyblades in stores anymore.....the only person i've ever beybladed with is my sister......i've never even been to a beyblade tournament and now i don't think that there ever gonna have another one again.....and to add to all my misery i live out in the country and no one around here beyblades......no one even know's what beyblade is!!!!! i wish beyblade would become popular again!!!! oh well maybe it will....lol...we should all just keep our hopes up and not give in!!!! :)
2/17/2006 #12
Rock Gecko
not to repeat things but.... OMFG! WHERE HAS ALL THE BEYBLADE STUFF GONE?! me, my lil sis, my best mate and her lil bro are the only ones i know with Beyblades. once, i dragged my mom and my sis around like ten shops! just to find a beyblade mag (which i still didn't find in the end)! AND NOWHERE SELLS BEYBLADE STUFF ANYMORE! AND DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT IS COS I WANNA GO TO ONE! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I PROBABLY WONT EVER FIND OUT COS THERE'S NOWHERE TO GE INFO FROM!!!!!!!!! and to point out, the dudes haven't even updated the official beyblade website. well sorry about that.... um... rant... sorta thing....
3/12/2006 #13
DeeJayers
WHY HAVE THEY TAKEN THE BYEBLADE AWAY?!?!?!?!?!?! THEY NEED TO BRING IT BACK!!!! SHOW AND ALL!!!!!!!!!
7/7/2006 #14
I am the Queen of Darkness
I totally agree and it p*** me off! I am made fun of at HOME cuz I love BBL! That makes me sooooo mad too! Gosh! Anyways, yeah. Only one person likes it where I am. Luckily, she is my best friend. Plus, my BBLs are at my old house in WA and I am in AR... that is weird... yeah.
9/18/2006 #15
DeeJayers
UGH!!! I know!!! My brother used t ohave like ten or fifteen BBl's but he threw them all away!!! Without even THINKING of giving them to me!!!! T.T I MISS BEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!
9/18/2006 #16
you poor soul... It makes me sooooo mad! Me: o GIVE US OUR BBL BACK! Them: -_- You want THAT old stuff? It is not popular enuf anymore... we are not bringing it back... Me: o I HATE YOU!! BULLY! T_T What about us BBL lovers? MMMMEEEEAAAANNNNIIIIIEEEE!
9/19/2006 #17
DeeJayers
T.T They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unfair!!!!!!!!! *sobs* I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! No. I LOATHE them witha passion stronger than anything they have ever known. *glares in cold fury at the people who took BBL off* Grrrrrrrr.... *mumbles about wanting to beat the crap out of them and forcing them tp out BBL back on and keep it on* What we need are more fans. Much more fans. Then we could swamp the Jetix headquarters place with furous fanmail and force them to ut it back on!!!
9/19/2006 #18
Hey, good idea! What do you suggest we do to get ppl back into the show? *evil smile*
9/19/2006 #19
DeeJayers
Hmmmm, i'm not sure. Maybe we could somehow.... OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!! We put BBL stuff ALLLLLLLLL over our binders, bookbags, purses and EVERYTHING and show it off like that and maybe, just maybe, we might be able to gain some more fans. I mean, seriously, all we have to do is somehow get a ton of pictures of Beyblade characters and display them and we should be able to raise a few eyebrows!! Heck, we may even be able to gat a handful more fans every week or so! And if you can go on YouTube.com you can find BBL episodes in English, Swedish and Japanese, from what i've seen anyways. It's the only way i get by any more. "I'll always be the last dumpling in the row boys." AHH!!! It's KAI!!! I will NEVER forget that episode where he said that!!! I typed it on my com as soon as i heard it!! That was SOOOOO cool! And i fell over too!! I never expected to hear him say anything like THAT!!!
9/20/2006 #20
EstelleDusk
i found a website with petitions for beyblade. all you have to do is go to www.petitionspot.com and type in the search box 'beyblade'. go there now and maybe we'll get beyblade back sooner. one petition had 369 signatures. hurry, we gotta save beyblade, 369 signatures isn't enough.
9/23/2006 #21
sounds cool and i love the idea for the whole put things on our school stuff thing, but my only prob is this: my mother doesn't approve of BBL, so she wouldn't let me... y'know... do something like that or wear any bbl stuff...
10/2/2006 #22
DeeJayers
That, my good friend, is why you do it secretly and put it on and and everything on the way to school or at school. My mom AND dad don't approve of BBL either butthey know it makes me happy and everything sothey allow it, they just don't like it. ^.- If you putthe stuff on at school or on the way to school and everything and make sure to keep it hidden if you feel like your mom is gonna come and see it and if you put anything on your binders just put them in your bookbag or make sure they stay hidden. -^.^- Hopethat helped ya out a bit.
10/4/2006 #23
she always comes with me shopping 'n' stuff...
11/3/2006 #24
skyblue101
in india it used to be the rage! its been 4 years ( maybe 5?) since beyblade first came out. everywhere you looked beyblade beyblade beyblade. at every school picnic beyblades were brought. back talk and enthusiasm in plenty! but guess what? nowadays just talking about it gets you disgusted looks. I've been reduced to a constantly daydreaming piece of mush and since there's noone to blade against and no one to talk with. u have no idea what a relief these forums are to me. they let me gossip about stuff I cannot do with my 'friends' the only time I blade is when I'm daydreaming, with my OC and her friends... I know it sounds silly, but it just proves that cannot live without beyblade and btw me and you, 4 years is a pretty long time. -sighs- guess whats the rage is now. pokemon! POKEMON!?!?
1/13/2007 #25
skyblue101
in india it used to be the rage! its been 4 years ( maybe 5?) since beyblade first came out. everywhere you looked beyblade beyblade beyblade. at every school picnic beyblades were brought. back talk and enthusiasm in plenty! but guess what? nowadays just talking about it gets you disgusted looks. I've been reduced to a constantly daydreaming piece of mush and since there's noone to blade against and no one to talk with. u have no idea what a relief these forums are to me. they let me gossip about stuff I cannot do with my 'friends' the only time I blade is when I'm daydreaming, with my OC and her friends... I know it sounds silly, but it just proves that cannot live without beyblade and btw me and you, 4 years is a pretty long time. -sighs- guess whats the rage is now. pokemon! POKEMON!?!?
1/13/2007 #26
Soten-ni-zase

I know how you feel I love my beyblade...s I think I'll list them all

1:Light up yellow Dranzer S

2:Light up purple Dranzer S

3:Light up Gold Dranzer G

4:Light up Dranzer G

5:Dranzer F

6:Black Dranzer (X3)

7:Dranzer V

8:Dranzer V2

9:RC Dranzer V2

10:Dranzer GT

11:Draciel S

12:Draciel F

13:Seaborg

14:Wolborg

15:Wyborg x2

16:Driger G

17:Dragoon G

18:Trypio

19:Salmalyon2

20:Kid Dragoon

21:Master Driger

22:Wing Attacker

23:Bump King

24:Jumping Base

25:Dranzer MS

Wow I didn't think I had that many and the worst part I have no on to blade against! the only up side is I have a duel launcher so I can launch two Beyblades at once

4/2/2008 #27
AlxkendBlader

hey, i found about this danish beyblade rip-off called "Dracco Spintops". they are similar to a beyblade in every way possible except for the fact that there's no bit beasts! there's also microspinners for small spintop brawls. and the tops are collectible too and there's also rare gold and silver Dracco Spintops that are hard to find! the there's 5000 (more or less) part configurations for the spintops. the Dracco Spintops are created by a danish toy company, which is obviously named Dracco.

8/24/2008 . Edited 8/24/2008 #28
blitzkrieg soldier87

Dude, chill, that store will probably be re-selling. Beyblade tops were released on august 9. the anime will come out next month.

I know what it feels like. To once play with all your neighbors and suddenly one day you come with your new Beyblade and suddenly they're over-obsessing over another toy-fad. I was able to see and buy some Beyblades lately, but the next week I came, the store closed down. I'm disappointed, it's like they really want to kill Beyblade, it's not fair just because there are so many other shows/games out there.

8/26/2008 #29
AlxkendBlader

guess what guys? i have a classmate in resource applications class named Jacob who has ALL FOUR of the cyber bit-beasts! he has quite a collection too! there's another who used to play beyblade but doesn't anymore and keeps his collection in his closet for storage, his name is Dominique (he's a boy, not a girl).

3/28/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Tala's-Soul
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member