The Miscellany
Don't hesitate. Join now! Unlike the economy, we do not fail.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
KawaiiBoushi

Is it just that time he dies from greencough?

7/16/2010 #1
LeafiaPaige

Random, much? lD

But I honestly have no idea. I didn't even remember him until you made this. Isn't he from RiverClan?

7/17/2010 #2
KawaiiBoushi

Hah, it's actually not as random as it sounds, I wrote a one-shot about Heavystep's mysterious return from the grave after he died of greencough, *cough*plug*cough* and was just wondering if he only died the one time or what. X3

7/17/2010 #3
Abyss Of Shadows

Who're you? o.o

Anyway, I think Heavystep has died three times or something. Then again, I'm not really observant. :P

7/17/2010 #4
evelyn-shaye

Seriously? I don't actually ever remembering him dying...

7/18/2010 #5
Covert.Darkness

New people? Then again, I've been gone for awhile....

hai!

But yeah, Heavystep has died a grand total of three times, 2 out of three times from greencough.

7/18/2010 #6
LeafiaPaige

Oops, I was on my sister's account...disregard the username evelyn-shaye! ."

Huh. I don't remember that.

7/19/2010 #7
KawaiiBoushi

Yeah, no matter how many times he dies he just comes right back! XD I didn't notice for ages either. But then, I can barely keep ThunderClan's cats straight these days...

7/19/2010 #8
fawny

Hey, KawaiiBoushi. Please introduce yourself in the introductions thread here before posting. Thanks. (:

(Mods, if you think I'm being too presumptuous here, feel free to delete this post. :D)

7/21/2010 #9
Abyss Of Shadows

Hey, KawaiiBoushi. Please introduce yourself in the introductions thread here before posting. Thanks. (:

^ What Fawny said. -nod- Sorry that we have to be so uptight and all, but it's part of the forum rules, see~

(Mods, if you think I'm being too presumptuous here, feel free to delete this post. :D)

...♥ I've missed you, Fawny-chan~ (Even though you've probably only been gone for a week [or was it longer? o.o])

[/off-topic] I've also recently acquired the brainless art of staring at your avatar for long periods of time (about two minutes, actually), Fawny, and I must admit that... I still don't get it. D:

7/23/2010 #10
KawaiiBoushi

Oh, sorry! I'm new on FFNet, so I haven't quite gotten the hang of everything. I'll do that now, I suppose.

7/23/2010 #11
Abyss Of Shadows

Wait, what? -stares- Ah, you really are newer than me. D: Oh, well. At least I'm still the youngest one here by age. -nod- Unless... -fistshake-

Hey, sorry, that's really just my convoluted way of saying: Welcome to The Miscellany! -nod-

7/24/2010 #12
KawaiiBoushi

You crazy youngin! Whadya think you're doing, shaking your fist at me! D:

There's my convoluted way of saying: Thanks! :D

7/24/2010 #13
fawny

...♥ I've missed you, Fawny-chan~ (Even though you've probably only been gone for a week [or was it longer? o.o])

[/off-topic] I've also recently acquired the brainless art of staring at your avatar for long periods of time (about two minutes, actually), Fawny, and I must admit that... I still don't get it. D:

♥ You too~ (: [Naah. About a week. A fun week, though! :D]

Eheh, that makes two of us, actually. I just took it because I was tired of my old avatar, and I was really into Project Runway (this fashion show thing) at the time, so... yeah. Hence the fashion-y part. :P I think I'll keep it a while longer, though, just because New York was so goshdarned awesome, and I'm assuming it's a street there! x]

7/31/2010 . Edited 7/31/2010 #14
Fwirl

Heeeeey, guys~ -just noticed this thread existed- :D

8/8/2010 . Edited 8/8/2010 #15
soundless.dissonance

This is the best post in the entire thread.

If it weren't for this post, I might just delete the entire thread.

:D

GUYS. NO MORE RANDOM THREADS. I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT.

8/8/2010 #16
Forum Moderators: blueskiesahead Grassy Leaves, soundless.dissonance, Breezeh, MushroomT
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member