CSI:NY Fanfiction Awards, 2008
We have some brilliant writers on this board - let's let them know this! Please join and add categories, stories and vote, and we'll have the winners announced on um, the day of the season finale!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Corrupter

So here's the thing - Axellia, bless her, at my request, has created a FF Nominee icon - if you see your name on here, please email me for a gif of this for your bio (you don't have to have it, but I think it's nice to be recognised).

I'm using up my PM's to tell people about this so I don't want to be wasting messages on you to tell you you can have this gif. I'm making Axellia put it up so you can see what it looks like! I will get around to PMing people if I haven't heard anything after a while, and I will make sure everyone nominated does know about it eventually! All I ask is that in your email you tell me who you are (pen name!)

Oh, my email address:

4/28/2008 #1
SallyJetson

Do these need to be a gif of ourselves or just anything we want it to be?

4/28/2008 #2
The Corrupter

Okay, so I've given myself the avator/gif/icon... whatever you want to call it so that when you read this, you can see what I'm talking about. I know it's for fun, but I'm trying to get something "official"-looking out of it - if you want it, email.

I think I can persuade Axellia to make some winner ones for the various categories (smiles sweetly at her) but if anyone else would like a go - let me know - I know a few people have expressed interest and my next task is to send them to them.

I'm sorry I haven't been replying to PM's - I hit my limit last night and I've been at college all day! I'm going to get on with that now!

4/29/2008 #3
Forum Moderators: The Corrupter sparkyCSI, mbnola, Aphina, Axellia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member