Iron Man
Talk about Iron Man the movie or Iron Man to comic series.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
hermi1907

yeah.think about pepperony.end of second movie,tony said that he is relationship with pepper.but in the comics nothing about tony pepper reletionship.

what do you think guys?

in my opinion,movie won't follow comics.if hh and pp will be together ,the movie will die.

oopps,let me know what do you think?

7/7/2010 #1
XxThe Penny TreasurexX

Oh I hope they'll be together in the thrid movie! I was so sad they didn't get together in the comics. Pepperony all the way!!:)

8/22/2010 #2
Marie Nomad

It could be an interesting step. Personally, I see movies as a form of alternate universe to the comics. As long as the characters are decent in the movies, then they can carry their own storylines.

Also, since when is love possible in comics?

8/30/2010 #3
XxThe Penny TreasurexX

Well there can be romance and love in comics. Peter and Mary-Jane even got married in the comics! And I know, even if Tony dosen't really show it in the comics, he does love Pepper more than anyone will ever know.

8/30/2010 #4
Marie Nomad

I don't know if you are up to date in the Spiderman comics but Peter and Mary Jane sold their marriage to the devil! Love is not possible in the comics world.

10/27/2010 #5
XxThe Penny TreasurexX

Yeah I know that happened but I still think they love each other, even if they don't know it. But I do know what you mean. It seems like the comic-book romance is ten times more complicated than the movies, that's why I always hope that the movies will turn out differently.

10/27/2010 #6
Forum Moderators: b1oom
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member