SweetestIrony
A forum for Gohan/Videl writers and fans.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Zero's Odyssey

A while ago, ShadowMajin posted a topic about DBZ Movies. Now I have one about the Sagas. Which saga of the Dragon Ball series do you all like best?

Personally, I can like all of them. Though my favorites are either the Great Saiyaman Saga, World Tournament or the Cell Games.

7/13/2010 #1
tazpwrs

I'd have to say The Great Saiyaman and World Tournament. And since this is a forum full of Gh/Vi fans I bet a LOT of people are gonna say the same thing lol.

7/13/2010 #2
trashcanprince

I'm definitely a fan of most of the World Tournament sagas. I love all the fighting. And especially the post-Cell World Tournament, because of the Gohan/Videl awesome. 8DD

7/14/2010 #3
Sid89

Definitely the Saiyaman one and then the beginning of the android saga. Who doesn't think Trunks first arrival was completely bad-ass, the way he toyed with Frieza?

7/14/2010 #4
Feball3001

Begining of the Android Saga is my favorite second favorite in the Namiek saga is my secong favorite. Android saga because I agree with what sid said :). Trunks being my favorite character in DBZ would be another reason why I like that saga the best. I like the the Namiek saga since because I like space :P

My least favorite saga for me was the Cell Saga because it seemed to drag on forever and it didn't help that it took a little while for cheese tv in Australia to licence more of DBZ after Cell so they replayed it again a few months later.

7/23/2010 #5
Zero's Odyssey

You're Australian huh? How's it like in the Down Under, or I think that's what they call it.

7/23/2010 #6
Feball3001

My spelling was awful in my last post, in my defence it was late at night when I wrote that.

Its a very warm winters day at the moment, at least for the section of Australia that I'm in at the moment. Only thing I hate is the fact that it takes forever to get anywhere. Where I am at the moment is 12hrs drive from home and I am still in the same state.

7/23/2010 #7
Forum Moderators: ShadowMajin dbz-lover91, Ms. Videl Son
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member