Naruto Online: The Forum of my Fanfiction
Just a place I made to talk about my fanfic. Maybe I should update it someday. Or some month. Or some year. We've gone very off topic, I must admit. I think we talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon more than Naruto o.O
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
kapuchino

a team 7 fanfic where kakashi's training seems a little bit brutal ,

due to what happens on kakashi team (genin day's) he thinks that they better learn teamwork during training than out on the field,

there have been few close call and of cousre the hokage knew about this and give he;s permision to kakashi

1/30/2012 #1
Kyuubi16

I started a Team Seven fic actually.

5/15/2012 #2
AlexDnD

Its not exact but I started the story "Genius Sensei" that is about team 7. :)

3/20/2014 #3
phoniexmist

hey Im new to this forum thing but im actually looking for an author to take on a couple ideas of I have for a couple stories im not a great writer but id love these ideas to becomes stories

4/24/2014 #4
Forum Moderators: DtecnoKira Kasek, girl with the sbahj tattoo, Rafiki the Soothsayer, Arcana Force XIII 'Thanatos, Lonely Ghost666, Tsukiyomaru, Shadow Dragon13's the Devil, Deathcas, Ani-kun, RuhiAyaTheEmoRockStar, Twilidramon, mewmewgodess, ExplosiveNoteNinja, Kage the Scorpion, Beloved Morning Star, Halan Lore, LuigiFreak, GenericSpider, BoogiepopShippuden
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member