Naruto Online: The Forum of my Fanfiction
Just a place I made to talk about my fanfic. Maybe I should update it someday. Or some month. Or some year. We've gone very off topic, I must admit. I think we talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon more than Naruto o.O
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DtecnoKira

Any suggestions?

Should Sai write an ask fic?

Should Gaara write angst?

Go ahead and suggest something, just give me some advice to make it good!

5/11/2008 . Edited 6/5/2008 #1
DtecnoKira

Its been decided that someone will write a Truth or Dare story, any idea who it should be........It can't be Gaara or Lee though, they're next stories are already decided. and it would probably have to be someone who hasn't written yet.......though maybe I could make it be Sai.

5/13/2008 #2
Ani-kun

Ahem...

make it...

Tsunade!

All because she has intense knoweledge of the Naruto nation, and in the ways of druken, big-boobed humor!

10/19/2008 . Edited 10/19/2008 #3
Black King 201

I have an idea for a story. I don't want to write it because it won't turn out well, so consider it a challenge open to everyone. The idea is: You remember all of those fanfics where Dumbledore has been manipulating Harry his whole life including making it miserable on purpose so he would be an obedient weapon? What if Sarutobi did that to Naruto? Of course, Naruto will have to fight back, though without the prerequisite trip to Diagon Alley for a magical trunk. Guidelines are: In finding out about Sarutobi's manipulations, Naruto finds out the identity of his father. Now Naruto hates Konoha, including Minato (his dad). Kushina can be alive, but if so, she abandoned Naruto and thinks he's the Kyuubi. Ichiraku, Kakashi, and Iruka are in on the plan. Naruto can have the Sharingan, but only if the explanation that the Kyuubi created the Sharingan is given. Naruto will be with ONE GIRL in this story, and SHE CANNOT BE FROM KONOHA OR BE MUCH OLDER. Haku, Temari, Yugito, Tayuya, Karin are acceptable, older women like Tsunami, Konan, or any princess including Shion are not. Orochimaru can be good, with him either being framed to Sarutobi's experiments or being ordered to do them by him then made to take the fall. THE ONLY KONOHAN ALLIES NARUTO CAN HAVE ARE TSUNADE AND JIRAIYA, and that's if they didn't know about Sarutobi's machinations. If they did, they side with him. Naruto will get very, very powerful very quickly, and will want to destroy Konoha. He should find out about Sarutobi and everything else before the Chuunin exams. If any of you accept this challenge, please send me a message with your name, and the name of the story if you've thought of one yet. Thank you very much. If there is anywhere else I should be posting this, please send me a message to tell me.

4/27/2009 #4
Jess D
Okay, I know I'm new to the fourm, but an idea for a Naruto story recently popped into my head and I had to find a place to put it down. Anyway, here's the idea:
7/28/2010 #5
Jess D
Okay, I know I'm new to the fourm, but an idea for a Naruto story recently popped into my head and I had to find a place to put it down. Anyway, here's the idea:
7/28/2010 #6
Jess D

Okay, for some reason my last post didn't go up, so I'll do it again.

Here's the basics of the idea...

Let's say that before Tsunade hooked up with Dan, say at age eighteen, give or take, the future Sannin of Konoha went out and got drunk. Let's say this happened shortly after they got promoted to jounin, and once genin a shinobi, not matter the age, is an adult in the eyes of the village.

Anyways, the three got drunk, but Orochimaru left early, leaving only Jiraiya and Tsunade together. Things progress as you might believe it will and they end up sleeping together. To make matters worse, she's pregnant, but never tells Jiraiya about it.

Fearing what this means to her reputation in the village, and feeling she too young, Tsunade goes to live with her grandmother's family in Uzu no Kuni. There she gives birth to a redheaded little girl named Kushina.

Shortly afterwards, the Third Great Shinobi War happens, Tsunade leaves for the frontlines with her village. Time passes, she never tells Jiraiya, she meets Dan, she loses her brother and Dan; while at the same time Whirlpool Country, is destroyed by enemy ninja.

Feeling like her world is gone, losing not only her brother and lover, but her daughter as well; Tsunade leaves Konoha.

Unknown to her, a young girl of around named of Uzumaki Kushina, winds up in Konoha a few months later as a refugee. Nobody, but the still living Uzumaki Mito (Tsunade's grandmother) knows who Kushina really is. She ends up taking her into custody as her ward and extended family (keeping it a secret that Kushina is her great-granddaughter).

Time passes and the rest of Konoha's history, as per Naruto canon universe takes place. So, what were to happen, if some time later, perhaps shortly the appointing of the Godaime, Tsunade learns she's a grandmother. Or perhaps afterwards, when she's the Fifth Hokage, she visits her late grandmother's home and finds her dairy and admission to whom Naruto really is.

Basically that the main idea. Got after reading the latest Naruto updates when the Uzumaki and Senju connection were made public. Especially the late Shodaime's wife, and Tsunade's grandmother, Uzumaki Mito.

Comments?

8/13/2010 #7
Forum Moderators: DtecnoKira Kasek, girl with the sbahj tattoo, Rafiki the Soothsayer, Arcana Force XIII 'Thanatos, Lonely Ghost666, Tsukiyomaru, Shadow Dragon13's the Devil, Deathcas, Ani-kun, RuhiAyaTheEmoRockStar, Twilidramon, mewmewgodess, ExplosiveNoteNinja, Kage the Scorpion, Beloved Morning Star, Halan Lore, LuigiFreak, GenericSpider, BoogiepopShippuden
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member