Newsies roll playing
We can roll play the Newsies here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
elizabeth95

Okay, so I'm really bored and I'm suddenly in the mood to roleplay. Yes, I know, we have tons of little roleplays going on already... I'll look at some of them later and see if I can force my brain to come up with a reply (It's 1:41 a.m. and I'm exhausted! :D But I don't wanna sleep :P).

Is anyone still up for RPing? If so, I've got an idea we could do. It was a story I was planning on writing but I just... couldn't. So, the obvious solution is to turn it into a roleplay. That is, if anyone would like to do that.

And, I know I'm not the most consistent roleplayer out there... sorry about that. Dx I'm just a horrible person. ...Okay, kidding, but I still bad for just not replying sometimes.

Anyways, if you'd like to roleplay my story-idea-that-failed (it's a camp theme, by the way) then let me know, I guess. ^^

8/4/2010 . Edited 9/25/2010 #1
Bumlets girl

I'd do it. I still love newsies, and camp!

8/5/2010 #2
elizabeth95

Okay, cool! I was thinking, since camps usually have a lot of people (including counselors and whatnot), we might need some more characters. And also, with it being modern-day, nicknames can be optional.

8/5/2010 #3
Adrigirl19

I think it sounds amazing.

8/5/2010 #4
elizabeth95

Mmkay. :) Would anyone like to add some characters before we start? If you do, just post little profiles so we all know who we're talking about, such as name, looks, age, and whether they're a student or counselor (or any other type occupation you may find at a camp).

Name: Alex Miller (girl, by the way) Looks: Blonde hair, brown eyes Age: 20 Student or Counselor: Counselor

Name: Trey O'Neil Looks: Brown hair, green eyes Age: 19 Student or Counselor: Counselor

8/5/2010 #5
Adrigirl19

Alright let me think

Name: Fara Arnold people call her Moon Looks: Black hair, gray-ish eyes Age: 16 Student or Counselor: Student

Name: Gracce Arnold some people can call her Sun Looks: blonde hair, Aqua-ish blue eyes Age: 16 (Fara's twin) Student or Counselor: Student

How's that?

8/5/2010 #6
Bumlets girl

ok, we need some guy student things.

Name: James Hummel. Looks: shaggy dark brown hair, emerald eyes, extremely tall Age: 15 Student or counselor: Student

Yep, that ok?

8/6/2010 #7
Adrigirl19

What if after we have all our characters made I make a guide for all the characters we have so that we have them all in one place.

8/6/2010 #8
elizabeth95

Like a new topic? That'd be cool. Would it have just these character or every single character from each roleplay?

8/6/2010 #9
Adrigirl19

I could do both. Have it say what stories the character is in.

8/6/2010 #10
elizabeth95

I like that. ^^

Erm... there's another thing, too. What about names for the camp? It just crossed my mind that we kind of need that. So... any suggestions?

Oh, and ANOTHER thing, should everyone already know each other? Like, would Salem, Smudge, and Mercy (I'm guessing y'all are using those characters...correct me if I'm wrong) meet for the first time at camp or are friends back home, or met at camp a previous year... yeah, there's so many options. Anyways, I thought I'd address those before starting. Sorry if anybody's getting impatient. If you are, feel free to start.

8/6/2010 #11
Adrigirl19

I'm still going to use Mercy. Maybe some of them should know each other, Frankly I think it would be fun if Mercy frist met Salem or Spot and didn't like them at all to start with.

Name for the camp maybe Morning Star? For some reason I think that is the name of a newspaper though...

8/6/2010 #12
elizabeth95

You know, it's funny that you said that (Mercy not knowing Salem and Spot) because that's how it was in my original plot when it was actually going to be a story. So, that idea sounds good to me.

Even if it is the name of a newspaper, it doesn't really matter. This is a NEWSIES roleplay, so I'd say its fitting. And, I also remember you I think giving me the name Lucky Star when I had asked for your opinion or something. :\ I dunno. But, anyways, I'll throw Lucky Star out there, too, and if Smudge has any ideas, she can post them then we'll decide.

8/6/2010 #13
elizabeth95

Okay. I'm actually going to get this started. It's only been... 55 days. -_-* I know, I'm horrible. Also, I'm going to go with the name Camp Morning Star. :) Since I don't know of anything else to say, I'll just start.

---

Salem hopped out of the car, slamming the door behind her. She stared up at the Welcome Center as the rest of her family began unloading suitcases from the trunk, before turning around and helping them. Once everything was out of the trunk, they walked into the Welcome Center.

9/25/2010 #14
Forum Moderators: Adrigirl19
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member