gergerlovesyou

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANNA ROLEPLAY?????

3/5/2009 #31
Bumlets girl

SURE!

3/5/2009 #32
gergerlovesyou

okay, here are my two characters that we can play with:

Secrets O Malley who comes straight out of Ireland. She is somewhat small but demands authority at times and likes to take charge. She is daring and adventorous, yet gentle and caring at the same time. She likes to cook and clean and sew adn take care of those she cares about most. She has blonde hair that's usually in either two braids or one down her back and has a petite tan face, bright hazy blue eyes. She likes to dance and sing too.

Seal, a 16 year old with a bottled up past. He's never really been loved by his parents and when Lizzie, his little sister died in a wagon accident that Seal thought as his fault when he yelled at her for bothering him, startling a nearby horse. His parents hated him after that and his Father beat him that night so bad that Seal walks with a limp to this day. Seal ran away from Queens, and became Seal, a newsie, to get the bulls off his trail. He is quiet and is a little bitter, but all he really wants is somebody to love him and care about him. He is really sweet and has a heart. He likes to make jokes and laugh. He is medium height, so a little short for his age, but doesn't let anybody push him around. He has a sleek tan face and blue eyes, a lopsided grin, and short messy sandy honey brown hair that sticks out from his tipped to the side newsies hat.

Yeah so I'm all about details haha :P

3/5/2009 #33
Bumlets girl

Sorry I left my brom kicked me off, any way I think Seal sounds fun!

3/5/2009 #34
gergerlovesyou

okay, which character are you gonna be? and we needs a plot :)

3/5/2009 #35
Bumlets girl

I'm gonna use the character I use on all the other threads Smudge, she's around 16 and she's clumsy, but fun. She can't cook to save her life. She has short brown hair and light green eyes.

3/5/2009 #36
gergerlovesyou

aw cute! Is she in love with anybody yet? Cuz heehee if not Seal and Smudge might be kinda cute! :D

3/5/2009 #37
Bumlets girl

Ya, we can do that in this one in a differant thing she's going out with someone, but this is a differant one and only one so we can have her and Seal together.

3/5/2009 #38
gergerlovesyou

okay sounds fine :) I'll start. Smudge is from Manhattan right?

3/5/2009 #39
Bumlets girl

Depends on where you want this to take place I'm fine with anywhere. :)

3/5/2009 #40
KingAleksander

Hiya. I'm Alex. I, uh, haven't RP'd in a LONG time, so I'm a little rusty, but I really want to get back into it.

Anyways, my character's name is Ginger, he's male, seventeen.. He's originally from New Jersey and moved to New York for more oppotunities. He's dirt poor, tends to live on the street, and pick pockets, but only from the rich. (Kinda like Robin Hood, I guess.)

So, yeah.

10/14/2010 #41
PrettyLittleHuman

Can I join with an OC?

Name: Mallory Davis

Nickname: Mal or girl (They call her girl cause she works as a newsie, but that's usually a boy's job)

Appearance: Medium light brown hair, goes down to her hips, always wears it in a braid with a cap. Grey eyes, very round. Pale skin, usually has a little dirt on her face (of course). 5'4"

Job: NewsGirl

Bio: Her mom died in childbirth, and her father was a drunk. She ran away when she was eight. Recenty came to NY for work. She's been a maid, a newsgirl, and a thief.

Personality: She's a tom-boy, but can be a girl at times. She's stubborn, ready for anything, and can be a little harsh at times. She just wants to prove, that she's got as much grit as any guy.

1/10/2011 #42
Adrigirl19

Hey guys. Sorry I've been out for a while If Yall still wanna play we can start again.

3/21/2011 #43
Cards Songbird

Hi, my name is Billy, and my roll play name is Cards Songbird. She is the main character of my newsie fanfic Bird Turned Queen.

6/8/2011 #44
SilverShoes17

is this still going? i've never done a role play before but they look interesting. anywho, on with my character bio.

Josephine Dawson aka Josie

19 y.o.

works in a dress shop in Manhattan, lives with her sister

in a relationship w/Jack (if we are playing without a Sarah character and he has not been claimed yet!)

blonde hair; green eyes

sharp wit, yet very caring, almost like a mother/older sister figure to all of the younger boys at the lodge

um, i guess that's it. hopefully i won't mess up the RP, if it gets going again!

6/8/2011 #45
SilverShoes17

is this still going? i've never done a role play before but they look interesting. anywho, on with my character bio.

Josephine Dawson aka Josie

19 y.o.

works in a dress shop in Manhattan, lives with her sister

in a relationship w/Jack (if we are playing without a Sarah character and he has not been claimed yet!)

blonde hair; green eyes

sharp wit, yet very caring, almost like a mother/older sister figure to all of the younger boys at the lodge

um, i guess that's it. hopefully i won't mess up the RP, if it gets going again!

6/8/2011 #46
Adrigirl19

hey guys if you want to play I can start you a new topic. Most of us aren't playing but those who are can join you. Just let me know if you want me to start a new topic for you

6/8/2011 #47
TheFlyingSeal

WHOA WHOA WHOA, there was an RP topic and NOBODY TOLD ME?! I just so happen to be an RP expert, or so I hear. I remember creating a character that could travel through time and one person thought I was God Modding but another person said "Naw, she never God Modds. She's to good to do that" and I'm like, "Really now?"

So characters, characters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dreamer (Erica Lancy)

Description: She has short, curly, brown hair and hazel eyes. She always wears dresses that has some sort of blue in them. It's rare if she dosen't (Light Blue is her fav color). Dreamer is sort of sarcastic and fun to be with. She always says things a little to loud though, so if she's hiding and stands on stick, well, you can find her now. Dream always takes the risky path, she says 'There's no easy way, what the hell are you talking about?'. Yes, she IS educated so she dosen't have th3 street accent even though she sort of lives in it. Dream does like to mock it though. Her best friends are Wolfy, Legend, Racetrack (she's basicly the girl version of him, so why not?), and Mr. Jack Kelly himself! One person suggested that she should be Medda's daughter, so why not? It's kinda perfect for her, because she likes to preform and has curly hair! :D Very animated

History: Uh, like I said before, she is the daughter of Medda. No real back story. Except when she found Legend and Wolfy. She was walking down the streets after picking up some bread and saw them fighting the Delancey brothers. She punched the two of them, and the older brothers and then ran up. She told Wolfy and Legend to come inside Medda's and when Jack came, she asked if they could become Newsies. After that, she never stopped visiting. She did leave around 10:00, or else Medda would worry about her.

Job: She dosen't really have one. She helps sells with her two 'brothers' (Wolfy and Legend) sometimes and also preforms with Medda at times too.

With someone?: No, not really. Although, I'm starting to think she should end up with Race. When I created her before I even HEARD of Newsies, she seemed a lot like Racetrack (she dosen't smoke but she does like Horses and card games).

Other: They call her Dreamer because she day dreams a lot (more then Jack D:) and goes up on the roof when she has things on her mind.

~~~

Name: Legend (Idan Tyler)

Description: He has messy, bonde hair and gray eyes. He sort of looks like David Tennant (look him up. And if you were a Doctor Who fan like me, you would go 'Wait is he the-' and then you would be bricked because of SPOLIERS....sort of. I created him though). He likes to story tell a lot, and is very educated. He is also British :D But he CAN use a very good New York accent when needed to. He gets offended very easily and runs very quickly. He is also around the same heigh as Jack (and thats a tall height).

History: Uh, he was found on the streets with Wolfy fending for his lfe from the Delancey Brothers. Dreamer found him and invited them into Medda's (which is how he and Wolfy knows her very much and they are practicly brother and sister). When Jack came over, Dreamer asked him if Legend and Wolfy could become Newsies. He agreeded and then, they are Newsies! His past story is that his family were made of old people, so when they died of old age, he and Wolfy had to fend for themselfs'.

Job: Newsboy

With someone?: Hell no.

Other: He is not REALLY brothers with Wolfy. He was adopted so they were foster brothers. He is also buddy-buddy with David.

~~~

Name: Wolfy (Nero Wolfson)

Description: He apparently has hair like Bumblets D: At least, that's how I imagined his hair. He has brown eyes but they can flash to yellow on will (very hard will). They also flash when excited or pissed off. He is very friendly and social and cracks jokes along with Racetrack. He has a fondness of meat and eats very quickly. Wolfy is like a gaurd dog to Dreamer, Legend, and the Newsies. Make one insult about them, and you get a good soaking.

History: Same as Legend's.

Job: Newsboy

With someone?: Nope.

Other: Uh, he always makes fun of Dreamer (in a brotherly way).

7/4/2011 #48
Fosterrrrr

Is this still going? Can I claim Jack?

7/17/2011 #49
LvSingWrite

Is this still goin on

Names

Lucky

20 years old

curvy dark hair blue eyes have a can do attidue and don't need guys to help me but deep down big romance and lover

Lucky likes Kid Blink

2/6/2012 #50
Audibug15
i wanna do this!! my characters name is flash she has lomg blonde hair, green eyes, and freckles. she goes with race!!
5/12/2012 #51
Renaissance Rose

If it's still open I'd like to join

Name: Melissa

Hair: Shoulder Lengh Brown

eyes: blue

Friends with Racetrack, Pretends to be a guy called Mitch

9/6/2012 #52
Mrs. Frodo Baggins

I'll RP with you! xD

9/10/2012 #53
Renaissance Rose

YAy -

9/18/2012 #54
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Adrigirl19
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member