Eragon RPG
Want to RP with Eragon? Then come here. Three RPG area's to post in. Please check this out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »
JobenX

"Vanity is the antithesis of self-doubt" Nassu replied. "You can't be a dreamer without an ego"

_

Valentine nodded slowly. "...they've healed quickly" He noted.

9/22/2011 #1,321
Secret Vesper

"I have to disagree with that."

9/22/2011 #1,322
Korvi Krow
"You think that maybe it`s...our blood, helping him?"
9/22/2011 #1,323
JobenX

"And so you should, it's an arrogant belief" Nassu remarked. "But none of us are saints, and we let whatever delusions we have dictate our path, even when we don't know they're delusions"

Nassu smiled. "I'd rather be deluded by the chance of acheiving whatever impossible dreams I have, then face a harsh reality where nothing has no worth"

_

"It could very well be" Valentine said softly, nodding in agreement. "My blood was... engineered to be anti-vampire"

9/22/2011 #1,324
Korvi Krow
Aelo swallowed, seeming to calm down a little at this. "So it`s likely there may have been no effect?" She leaned down to kiss Marlowe`s forehead, perhaps to reassure herself he was still alright.
9/23/2011 #1,325
JobenX

Valentine nodded slowly. "I believe so" He said, smiling softly as he reassured himself.

9/23/2011 #1,326
Secret Vesper

Dila raised her eyebrows slightly, listening to the odd man.

9/23/2011 #1,327
Korvi Krow
"...but who...?" Aelo looked over out of the door, and then about the thick shadows of the room. Fear was creeping back onto her face at the idea that their assailant might return at any given moment or opportunity...
9/23/2011 #1,328
JobenX

Nassu grinned.

"I know, I love contradictions myself... The art of disguising words without lying, I like to think"

_

Valentine sighed, as he went to shut the door, staying there for a moment with one hand against the door.

"His name is Saxon... It seems he has devoted his entire life to making mine as miserable as possible... He is power-hungry, vile, and sadistic, and he is not above stooping so low as to target children"

He turned to face Aelo, before wiping some hair out of his face, and sighing again.

"He's the man that killed my sister, Dylan... and, the final insult to injury... he's my brother"

9/24/2011 #1,329
Korvi Krow
Aelo swallowed thickly. "He...wasn`t...?"
9/24/2011 #1,330
Secret Vesper

Dila smirked, "You should be a politician."

9/24/2011 #1,331
JobenX

"He was, I'm sorry to say... I'd tried to kill him several times before I lost my memory" Valentine explained. "But he always escaped... and then I forgot about him, and after a decade of silence, I thought I was rid of him... I was wrong"

Valentine sighed, walking over to her, and kneeling down before her.

"I was caught unawares... I'm... I'm sorry"

_

Nassu smirked.

"Oh but that's the thing, I already am... I just never turn up for the meetings"

9/24/2011 . Edited 9/24/2011 #1,332
Secret Vesper

"Then you're leaving your people defenseless."

9/25/2011 #1,333
Korvi Krow
Aelo tightly clasped one of his hands in hers. "Is there nothing we can do to keep him away? Surely there`s got to be SOMETHING..."
9/26/2011 #1,334
JobenX

"On the contrary, I may the Duke, but I am not the masters of affairs in the city, insofar as things go... My brother Leon is my appointed regent" Nassu remarked. "The city is most safe in his hands"

_

"I don't think he'll come back" Valentine said slowly. "My brother is a cretin, but he is a predictable one, to a point... this was just a gesture, a warning... He wanted to scare us, and remind me that he's out there"

9/26/2011 #1,335
Korvi Krow

Aelo nodded. She was calming down now under Valentine's reassurances, her grip on Marlowe loosening up a little, though she still kept him clutched close.

"...but if he does?"

9/26/2011 #1,336
Secret Vesper

"Of course, then why don't you just leave the title and everything to him?"

9/26/2011 #1,337
JobenX

"Then I'll be ready for him, then he really won't bother us again" Valentine said.

_

Nassu smiled. "Alas, things don't work like that, and my brother is not very good with people, he's not a very public person, he tends to get stage freight when there's too many people with eyes on him... Something I've never had a problem with, and besides, you're making it sound like I want nothing to do with my title... Just because I'm absent from my city, doesn't mean I'm not working for it"

9/27/2011 #1,338
Secret Vesper

"You seem more interested in finding the dragon hearts than ruling your people."

9/27/2011 #1,339
JobenX

"Because I am not a ruler, I am a servant to the people as much as they would be seen to me" Nassu said. "To rule is to exude power, to serve is to embody it... and whatever I may seem, dear Dila, I suggest you don't try and judge my priorities by what I seem... Else we're back to square one with me thinking you're a snobbish and arrogant dhampir"

He smiled at her. "No offence"

9/27/2011 #1,340
Korvi Krow
Aelo nodded again and squeezed his hand tightly. She tilted her forehead forwards to rest on his, using the contact to calm down completely.
9/28/2011 #1,341
JobenX

Valentine smiled, holding her hand with both of his, as he rested his head against hers.

"I love you" He whispered to her, softly. "I love you, I love our son, I love our home, I love our dog and I love our next... And it was all because of you... I love you the most"

(...considering I'm not exactly sober, that's a pretty good, if short, speech)

9/28/2011 #1,342
Secret Vesper

"I'm simply just trying to understand this." she said, "My brother would never leave his position, he does what he needs to do, just as I and my sister do what we need to do for our positions in life."

9/28/2011 #1,343
Korvi Krow
Aelo smiled slowly. "And the feeling is mutual, my love..."
9/28/2011 #1,344
JobenX

"I haven't left my position" Nassu told her. "I'm meerly geographically indifferent about it"

_

Valentine smiled at her softly, before giving her a delicate peck on the lips.

9/29/2011 #1,345
Secret Vesper

Dila nodded slightly.

9/29/2011 #1,346
JobenX

"Any other questions?" Nassu asked pleasantly.

9/30/2011 #1,347
Secret Vesper

Dila smirked slightly, "Not at the moment."

9/30/2011 #1,348
Korvi Krow
Aelo returned the smooch lovingly, and brushed a finger lightly over his cheek.
10/2/2011 #1,349
JobenX

Nassu smirked, and nodded.

_

Valentine smiled softly, as he put his hand over hers as he carried on the warm but gentle kiss.

10/3/2011 #1,350
« Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Just-A-Dash-Of-Insanity JobenX, Catlover friendly-but-xplosive, ImagativeRainbowPenguin, Seeker Lyson
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member