Panda Time
General discussion for the movie. Talk about the movie, characters, or anything else you want to. May contain spoilers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Glittering Turquoise

I was thinking if I could do a Kung fu panda/Avatar the last airbender fic and maybe my own Kung fu panda cartoon crossover called "Kung fu platypus" starring Perry the platypus.

3/6/2011 #1
Charlie B.Barkin

...well, a crossover isn't something very popular on KFP.

3/6/2011 #2
Glittering Turquoise

Um...well, I was planning on doing "Kung fu platypus" which was my version of "Kung fu panda" and this time I decide to bring in Perry the platypus as Po but he will talk and I will also bring in Maurice from "Penguins of Madagascar as Shifu. Here's more cast of characters I would like to bring in:

1. Marlene (Penguins of madagascar)

2. Zazu (The lion king)

3. Kaa (The jungle book)

4. Buzzy the vulture (The jungle book) *The one with bald hair*

5. Shere Khan (The jungle book)

6. Ludwig Von Drake (Disney)

7. Lucky Jack (Home on the range)

8. Rafiki (The lion king)

9. Junior (Home on the range)

10. Angel (Lady and the tramp 2)

If you guys don't like the cast, let me know. ^^

3/6/2011 #3
Snowy Rain8

Monkey gets either ate most of a cursed almond cookie and grows 25 feet tall, he then ends up getting transported to the monsters vs aliens universe in new york city central park. he is then captured and taken to area 52 where he meets the other monsters and renamed (if his real name was Hong it would be King Hong). Po, a 5 feet tall Mantis (he found the rest of the cookie and ate it), Shifu, and the rest of the furious five travel to the MvA universe to save Monkey while avoiding getting captured by the government (due to the fact they can talk and act like humans that kick butt).

3/6/2011 #4
Charlie B.Barkin

There was a good crossover of Madagascar..maybe you should go trough that way.

3/6/2011 #5
Glittering Turquoise

What's the name of the story?

3/9/2011 #6
Charlie B.Barkin

"Revenge" but I think it only has one chapter but it was a very good one.

3/9/2011 #7
Demelza Sikes

Hmm,i imght read it as well!

3/11/2011 #8
Charlie B.Barkin

3/20/2011 #9
Cartoonatic55

...well, a crossover isn't something very popular on KFP.

Oh, I don't know about that... I could somehow picture it crossing over with Sonic the Hedgehog, if done right. :P

3/25/2011 #10
Heir-to-the-throne

not very popular? have you seen the amount we have? compared to the size of the 'chive, it's a pretty decent amount.

3/25/2011 #11
Charlie B.Barkin

You wanna compare?.....bad mistake.

3/26/2011 #12
Cartoonatic55

No it's not. What makes you say that?

3/26/2011 #13
Charlie B.Barkin

Well..........Heir wants to compare the number of crossover fics that KFP has with another sub-category, very well.If you say that we have a lot Heir why we don't compare with great movies like SW or ST or Harry Potter.This ones has really great numbers.

3/27/2011 #14
Cartoonatic55

Dude, I'm pretty sure that he's comparing how many crossovers we have to how many normal, non-crossover KFP stories we have. (Aren't you, Heir?)

3/27/2011 #15
Heir-to-the-throne

yeah.

3/27/2011 #16
Charlie B.Barkin

Wow, that was a really affirmation.

3/28/2011 #17
Cartoonatic55

Anyway...

How about Kingdom Hearts or Doctor Who? Actually, someone already wrote a KFP/KH crossover; not sure about Doctor Who.

4/14/2011 #18
TigressLuver

KOH is best to me.

4/15/2011 #19
Heir-to-the-throne

I'd like to do one with each of the New World of Darkness games, and one for each of the Old World of Darkness games that didn't (or haven't just yet) get re-booted.

6/10/2011 #20
Kairan1979

Rhino the Hamster from Bolt.

4/15/2012 #21
Forum Moderators: accoundno
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member