Panda Time
General discussion for the movie. Talk about the movie, characters, or anything else you want to. May contain spoilers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

It's clearly not an RP forum, but it's by far the most populated one -- and what better place to recruit possible participants than such a place?

If you're interested in creating or joining a KFP-based RP, please visit the below link and join discussion about such undertaking. Together we'll be stronger than divided!

7/1/2011 #1
Charlie B.Barkin

Well,honestly I'm the one who is populating this thing ocasionally so....I'm glad to see you here, it's been awhile huh?You wanna recruit for the RP?You'll need luck, on the last month nobody show up to talk with me about something ineteresting or anything alike.I'm wondering where they go.. :/

7/5/2011 #2

If only you'd read the post to which my previous post links. I don't want to "recruit" for an RP, because, as you noted, there is only a slimmest chance of such thing being successful. Rather than that, I'd like to gather all those scattered KFP fans who like to RP and do something creative. Search on other websites, find a dozen more people, THEN start to create a forum, set functions etc.

This may have a similar probability, but at least it's almost effortless and will ruin little hopes if the plan fails.

7/5/2011 #3
Charlie B.Barkin

Already did...but that's ok.

7/6/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: accoundno
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member