Panda Time
General discussion for the movie. Talk about the movie, characters, or anything else you want to. May contain spoilers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Glittering Turquoise

Ok. This topic is for those who wants to do their own versions of their favorite characters past. I have already done with Po's past 2 years ago and I'm currently working on Crane's past. I'll soon be doing Tigress' past soon in my own way. Is there anybody else who is planning to do their own versions?

11/28/2011 #1
Charlie B.Barkin

Hahahah, I'm laughing because if I asked you to do Mei Ling's past you would be moving on circles for the rest of your life.

11/30/2011 #2
Glittering Turquoise

Um, you do realize that I did add Mei Ling's and Viper's past in "Crane's beginnings" because they are mainly both his love interests but I'm a fan of Crane x Mei Ling and that's all. But if you want me to do Mei Ling's past, then maybe I can do her childhood past and stop when she meets Crane for the first time. For Tigress' past, I'll do about 6 or 10 chapters if I can. For Mantis' past, I'll try to do it but I need to think about up a title. If I can think up one, I'll just called it "Mantis' past". I can do Monkey's past too but not Shifu's and Oogway's past because I think it might be hard for me to come up with my own versions of their pasts.

11/30/2011 #3
Charlie B.Barkin

You didn't make Mei Ling's past on your fic since it's centured on Crane doesn't count.Now if you think on making a P.O.V. of her past then...good luck.

12/2/2011 #4
Charlie B.Barkin

Just her childhhod wouldn't be enough, it should go after she is separated from Crane.

12/2/2011 #5
Glittering Turquoise

Hmm...let me try.

12/2/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: accoundno
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member