Band, Band, Band
I love Band! Marching Band, Concert band, Jazz band, pep Band! Just any type of band! Come here to talk about evry thing band!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
angelkittysmith

In case you band geeks didn't know by now, my very first FanFiction story was a marching band story dealing with all of my favorite shows from when I was young, Liberty's Kids from PBS and DiC Entertainment, iCarly from Nickelodeon, and Wizards of Waverly Place from Disney Channel, all 3 of them in my favorite activity of all in high school- the Highlands Varsity Marching Band! Something else these 3 shows have in common is that they were the last show I became interested in on a a channel. I stopped watching PBS when Liberty's Kids was done airing, Nickelodeon when iCarly was done airing, and Disney Channel when Wizards of Waverly Place stopped airing. You will notice that the final part of "Stuck In the Middle" is a Liberty's Kids and Marching Band crossover. It is where I get upset because I am not recognized until the very end. You fans should all read it because it is a very good story. Having 3 epic shows together in one favorite activity of mine from high school is like eating neapolitan ice cream with 3 of the best flavors- chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry!

2/13/2015 #1
Forum Moderators: cerseilannisters
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member