What If's
A discussion forum about What If scenarios, like what if Zidan and Garnet never married, what if the Black Waltz's survived
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
divineguidancebeta

i am trying to right a wat if fanfic/idea for a game where when the third waltz shut down he woke up, or rebooted, and dicided he would not try to kill vivi and the others untill he could use trance but by the time he learns how Kuja has already died. the waltz has leand all kinds of new tricks in the process of leaning how to use trance like he can send thundroga arouned corners and other obsticals and sints when you beat him in the game you take his staff and hat he has a new hat and a kind of sword/staff as well as a new wardrobe and a team of roothless bounty hunters as allise. one more thing the villane is a man who clames he created vivi and that Kuja stole his creation, the man has found the 1st and 2nd waltz and turned them into a powerful sumoning magic using war michine that has capturd vivi for exparamentation and is then sent affter the 3rd waltz.

so before i do any thing i wanted to now wat others think of this idea

3/22/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: The Sleeping Tide
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member