Metangelo's Whatever forumlol
Talk here.....about ANL or anything else...I don't care....if you don't like my update speed...complain here I guess.....and find out why I am not updating...and..um....Keep it teen XD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Metangelo
OKie..I guess I'll start here...Sorry for the update speed as of late...college applications...holidays....family issues..school...you name it for a seventeen year old in December. But don't be discouraged. Im doing it on my free time and I am having fun making the chapters and thats all I want... I sleep around 10 so I don't write at night..If I wrote at night everything would be resolved....Angel's tear would be updated along with ANL....but hey..I like sleeping at around 10 0 clock so BLEH YOU! lol jk. Seriously though. I thank you for reading and if you are disapointed about th update speed..or any of my crappy work. THen I am sorry and Il try to fix it...(update speed that is..) lol thats all I guess..... ANL should be updated for around christmas day...Angel's tear should be updated by new year's eve....and I got a surprise also lol and...also...No I have not fixed my sotyr Fragile yet...so wait up for that lol
12/22/2005 . Edited 12/22/2005 #1
SulliMike23
I can totally relate to you man, getting around college is not easy and I'm already in it.
12/22/2005 #2
AbyssalDaemon
I just noticed this and was wondering if 'Sisters' is included in your update plans?
7/13/2006 #3
Forum Moderators: Metangelo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member