Legendary Muses
Legendary Pokemon Shippers, gather for a discussion of sharing ideas, voicing your opinions on certain ships and other things that have to do with the awesomeness that is Legendary Pokemon shipping.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Clair Aragon
I would like to know what is your tips for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon stories. You see, I'm writing one and have trouble as to what makes a good PMD story. I want to have the best PMD story on the site! That is too much to hope for, but that is my goal. Also looking for a beta if anyone is interested in PMD stories.
2/23 #1
The Dragon Lover

Ohhh my, this is a late reply. My apologies! It's been so quiet in these forums aha... I'm not an expert, but I'll see if I have any advice to impart.

Is there anything in particular you want advice for? Also, which PMD game were you thinking of writing for? I actually just realized that the series has gotten a lot larger since I last updated Just to Satisfy lol. Red and Blue, Darkness and Time and Sky, Gates to Infinity, Super PMD... plus there were some on the Wii, weren't there? Man... you look away for like five minutes and your favorite franchises get up to so much mischief...

I'd have to refresh my memory on the games--that is, if I've played the one you're considering a fic for--and I may not have oodles of time, but I hate the idea of someone wanting help and not receiving it. So uh, if you still need assistance, I can try?

[Also friendly reminder to look at the (admittedly a bit neglected/outdated) Basic Rules post~]

4/2 #2
Forum Moderators: SilverUmbra The Dragon Lover, Sgt.Shank, Blazing Sceptile, Attila12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member