Pyro and Company's CR Fun House
Camp Rock fans will enjoy this forum to share, to discuss and to do...well, whatever. Enjoy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

What if the Jonas Brothers had a sister? What if she was Kevin's twin?! What if when she 16 she disappered?! and what if at the age of 20 Kevin finds her one day at a concert? Will she remeber them? Where did she go? Who is Blaine and why do the boys feel odd around their own sister? Maybe it's because she is a vampire?

Kayla Jonas - ME (Known as Raven)

Kevin Jonas

Joe Jonas

Nick Jonas

Frankie Jonas

other vampires

If you want to be a Vampire post a bio:

How you became a Vampire

Once all 3 Jonas Brothers and Blaine are taken we can start. Others can jump in whenever

(INSERT FROM PYRO: The above? Completely and totally disrespecting my forum. Please respect the rules.)

9/30/2008 . Edited by pyrolyn-776, 9/30/2008 #1

No starting new threads without clearing it with the mods first. PM pyrolyn.

9/30/2008 #2

I think I'm going to keep this here. To showcase what is not and what never will be, acceptable.

First of all: (And thank you Serendipity for pointing out one of three very, very simple rules I ask you all to follow) I should be notified, or at least ASKED before a new thread shows up. I do not tolerate rule breakers. It makes me semi-pissed.

Secondly: I do not and NEVER will accept a JONAS roleplay on my forum. Completely and totally unacceptable.

Lastly: Vampires? I mean, really? *sigh* I have no idea what that was about...but alrighty then.

In short: Please, please, please follow the rules. I don't ask for too much and if you're unhappy with this forum, I'm sure you'll find peace in either A.) Making your own forum or B.) Joining someone else's.

9/30/2008 #3
Forum Moderators: pyrolyn-776 Serendipity545
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member