random forum
anyone who likes ghost hunt may post here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Redrosesthroughbrowneyes

Maybe....,

6/25/2010 #1
Fox Trot 9

Technically, each case is kind of like a movie, though they're all separated into episodes as mini-arcs. As for me, I think there should be a movie, but something like that would require a major case, something important enough to change the lives of the characters. For me, I think it would have something to do with the death of Noll's brother, Gene; maybe it would be a prequel to the series, where it starts off with Noll's vision of his brother's death and he and Lin go to Japan and everything starts from there. Or maybe it could be a sequel to the series, where we see Noll going back to England for Gene's funeral and have some crazy case happen there. The sky's the limit. I think everybody here has some idea of what would make a Ghost Hunt movie, even me and maybe you. I know this is super late, but would you care to share your thoughts on it?

12/13/2010 #2
CielIsNummy

I agree, i mean ya it would be nice, but it would have to change them forever..... I think that there should be a season three anime...

9/30/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Forgotten Distance
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member