HenryBetty forum
A place to discuss our favorite pair and favorite show. Spoilers abound -- Beware! No flames/bashing allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
countryapple

Obviously, this is where you will find spoilers for Ugly Betty. Happy hunting and posting.

7/7/2008 #1
dadiva18

Well for those who do not know yet, Season 3 starting filming on July 8th in Manhattan...lets hope that someone will gove us some scoop and juicy spoilers soon!

7/7/2008 #2
countryapple

Previous spoiler - Casting Call for 3.01 & 3.02: Holly, Breakdown, Woman, Ginger, Security Guard, Anna Diaz, Penelope, Real Estate Agent, Uno (FKA Trey), and Jesse

They will be filming @ DUMBO tomorrow.

New Dock St. btwn Water St and East River. Water St. btwn Dock and Main Sts. Dock St. btwn Water and Front Sts. Front St. btwn Dock and Main Sts. York St. btwn Washington and Front Sts. 7/7/2008 #3
countryapple

America Ferrera Gets Back to Ugly Betty

Pictures - Yay! Go here:

7/8/2008 . Edited 7/8/2008 #4
dadiva18

Ok Bad news/Good News:

Bad News: I did not see any CG or a ring on her finger

Good News: I diddnt see FR and it looks like that Betty is yet in another predicament with the silly string.

Best news: BETTY'S BACK!!!!

7/8/2008 #5
countryapple

Even more pictures!

or

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carrotcreative

ETA: Wireimage has pics too.

ferrera&sfld=C&vwmd=e

7/8/2008 . Edited 7/9/2008 #6
Dani513

I don't know if any of the previous links have this picture. It's of Betty on a Harley :) (and more silly string)!

7/9/2008 #7
countryapple

I saw those just now. Thanks for adding the link. :)

Here are some others:

America and Tony Plana (Ignacio) rehearsing:

Wouldn't we all want to know what they were saying. Why couldn't this be a video. lol.

7/9/2008 . Edited 7/9/2008 #8
dadiva18

Lol I know

also the pic with teh guy with the umbrella...OMG that guy looks like CG, but I don't know for sure!

The physique and the partial face...UGH!

I really waish there was video...ugh I NEED spoilers! MORE more more!

"Don't care how I WANT IT NOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" ~Charlie and the Chocoalate Factory

7/9/2008 #9
dadiva18

Question, do we have any rumored air dates?

Becuase with my calculations that it usally premeres in late september, theres only 2 dates that it can premere:

Sept. 18th: MY BIRTHDAY (best. Present. Ever.)

-or-

Sept. 25th (same day also as The Office)

I would love to have it on my B-day. that would be SICK!

Idk, I'm just wondering

7/9/2008 #10
TracyLynn

Sorry, September 25th.

:(

tracy

7/9/2008 #11
dadiva18

Ok then, thanks for it!

TRACY! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!

*bear hugs Tracy*

7/10/2008 #12
Dani513

Tom's got some more pics of Betty from Season 3 and Christina. The blog along with the pics is about how people felt the previous outfit was a bit MUCH (even for Betty) as I did too but this one is toned down a bit more and totally more Betty-esque. And I totally love her shoes :)

Another note, as Teri has mentioned before, Tom noticed also how Betty's signature 'B' is missing in this scene as well, and goes on to wonder if it has anything to do with Henry. As Cher would say from one of my favorite movies (Clueless) "As if."

7/10/2008 . Edited 7/10/2008 #13
dadiva18

YAY!

It's Christina!!!!

But i'm also confuzzled with Christina's State. Isn;t she supposed to be pregnant in this pic? Tom was commenting that if she got pregnant when she did then the birth would be Nov. sweeps.

Hmmmm

Im just glad to see filming. Now if only there were promos... *rolls eyes*

7/10/2008 #14
scarecrowbabe

OMG!!!!

I think Bridget posted something about the picture with the man with the umbrella: LOOK AT HIS ARMS!!!!! Those look quite a lot like CG's arms....and you can sort of see the face and let me tell you, I just might be projecting but that looks a heck of a lot like our favorite nerd accountant!!!!!! :)

7/10/2008 #15
dadiva18

I know!

So I am not the only one! ok then!

So I am excited but im not keeping my hopes up!

7/10/2008 #16
JustSomthingIKnow

OMG could this be a spot of light in our very dark tunnel?????? It looks like him to me but god idk I WANT ANSWERS!!!!!

7/10/2008 #17
Dani513

UM. OKAY. NEW SPOILERS HERE. I'm not sure if this has been confirmed but I just came across this.

"RECURRING CHARACTERS JOIN THREE SERIES"

Val Emmich is joining ABC's "Ugly Betty," Ntare Mwine has been added to NBC's "Heroes" and Mario Van Peebles has come aboard FX's "Damages." On "Betty," Emmich will play Jesse, a potential love interest for Betty (America Ferrera).

Side Note:

I checked Val Emmich's IMDB, and he was last seen in two episodes of "Cashmere Mafia", and one episode of "30 Rock."

Here's a picture of Val also:

7/11/2008 . Edited 7/11/2008 #18
Dani513

Another, mention, over at UglyBettyNews.com Tom (and others) have figured out some clues as to what's going on with the motorcycles, and girls in capes.

"Well, you guys are smart. The scene is all about Player Magazine. There’s a full banner in this pic. Remember Player?

In Episode 2.04, Grin and Bear It, Bradford tells Wilhelmina that she can run any magazine she wants, but Mode. Willy then proceeds to get briefed on every Meade Publications magazine, including a men’s magazine called Player. You know the type: Maxim, FHM - aimed at male adolescents and those who never grew out of it. Girls, cars, girls, extreme sports, girls, motorcycles, and uh, girls.

It now makes sense, the whole Betty on a motorcycle thing.

If you’ll remember, at the end of 2.18, Jump, Daniel (Eric Mabius) was “reassigned”. I think it’s pretty obvious that Daniel is going to be running Player now."

7/11/2008 #19
TracyLynn

See, now a third love interest for Betty...this show, in general, is seriously about to JUMP THE SHARK for many I would imagine. I mean I am VERY upset over the possible loss of CG on the show and the end of the HB romance which I deemed to only be temporary at this point....but now a third love interest - the Betty/Gio shippers are going to be ticked and then who do you have left - the Betty/Daniel shippers who have already, even though they dont believe it, had their hopes dashed by the very actors that portray these characters.

And, while I LOVE LOVE LOVE HB, the show isn't supposed to be about Betty's love life....so I think it may be losing its focus with these changes....I am giving it a chance but this does not bode well for my continued dedication.

tracy

7/11/2008 #20
Dani513

MORE SPOILERS TODAY! Ausiello TV started up today on EW.com and there is a video that must be watched. It's set up as a press confrence that features Michael Urie popping in and out and Ana Ortiz poses as Mary Sunshine, from Playgirl Magazine and asks for some spoilers regarding Hilda/Tony. And if you can't see the video Ana asks something like "Is there any confirmation on Eddie Cibrian coming back to Ugly Betty in the fall, and if so how long do I-- I mean fans, have to wait for a sex scene?" Ausiello reports that he will be back for a minimum of four episodes, and one of which will involve them doing the deed.

7/11/2008 #21
Xerox

Val Emmich is joining ABC's "Ugly Betty," Ntare Mwine has been added to NBC's "Heroes" and Mario Van Peebles has come aboard FX's "Damages." On "Betty," Emmich will play Jesse, a potential love interest for Betty (America Ferrera).

I wonder how they're going to assassinate Gio's character so the viewers will love this new guy instead?

See, now a third love interest for Betty...this show, in general, is seriously about to JUMP THE SHARK for many I would imagine. I mean I am VERY upset over the possible loss of CG on the show and the end of the HB romance which I deemed to only be temporary at this point....but now a third love interest - the Betty/Gio shippers are going to be ticked and then who do you have left - the Betty/Daniel shippers who have already, even though they dont believe it, had their hopes dashed by the very actors that portray these characters.

And, while I LOVE LOVE LOVE HB, the show isn't supposed to be about Betty's love life....so I think it may be losing its focus with these changes....I am giving it a chance but this does not bode well for my continued dedication.

Not to mention it makes Betty look fickle, flitting from guy to guy, then blithely dropping them when she's ready to "upgrade" to something "better" while she waits for her moneyed prince (Daniel) to decide that her looks are acceptable to him...uh...I mean, realize that he's been in love with her from jump (not to be confused with the episode "Jump"). It also makes her look like she is the kind of woman who can't function unless she has a man. At this rate, Amanda will have nothing on her by November sweeps.

7/11/2008 #22
Dani513

Okay, SaturdaySundae found this news while in Chat, and IT'S NOT GOOD.

"Christopher Gorham, who weeks ago declined to move to the island of Manhattan, is A-OK with calling Harper's Island home. Per the Reporter, Ugly Betty's Henry has been tapped to play another Henry — this time the groom-to-be, versus a prospective fiancé — on CBS' midseason drama about a group of friends who venture to an isle off of Seattle. Their purpose? A destination wedding. The actual events that unfold, though, are akin to a serialized horror thriller. I had the chance to screen an early "drama presentation" of Harper's Island, and dang if it didn't float my boat, so to speak. Gorham apparently replaces whoever that was playing the fiancé in the original pilot. As for Betty's romantic matters, Gorham is expected to put in at least one more appearance on the ABC series."

"Gorham won't return to "Betty," and Rodriguez, who has a few features lined up, is not expected to come back for more than one episode, which means new love life for Betty."

7/11/2008 . Edited 7/11/2008 #23
JustSomthingIKnow

I think im going to be sick!!!! SEASON 2 WAS A WASTE OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/11/2008 #24
trishpip

Well, that's depressing. I agree with the general comments here - I don't like that they keep throwing men at Betty. Really I was hoping that this would be her Mary Tyler Moore season, where she learns that she can make it on her own and be happy with herself without any trooooo love. (And that Henry would be back some time in the future.)

7/11/2008 #25
Sarahhhhh

...oy.

That REALLY does not sound good.

=/

7/12/2008 #26
whatdoihavetodo

Yeah, I know, this is all so depressing... I'm even upset about Gio also leaving, I mean, if Henry had left and she had ended up with Gio it wouldn't have been my preference but at least it would have been established. I just don't understand why they're adding yet another love interest for her, what's the point? Ugh.

7/12/2008 #27
Dani513

This is directly taken from Michael Ausiello over at EW.com.

BREAKING: ABC BENCHES 'UGLY BETTY'

In a just-announced Thursday night scheduling tweak, ABC is benching Betty beginning March 26 and replacing it with episodes of Samantha Who? and the new Megan Mullally-Cheryl Hines comedy In the Motherhood. The network's release concludes by saying, "Ugly Betty will return to Thursday nights at 8:00 p.m. following the run of In the Motherhood and Samantha Who?"

After crunching the numbers, that puts Betty's return (provided Sam Who/Motherhood don't tank) sometime around (gulp) June -- a.k.a. outside the regular season. Now, granted, Betty hasn't exactly been killing it in the ratings this season, but it's still one of ABC's signature shows. At least I thought it was.

"The Thursday night block is a good opportunity to launch these comedies," counters an ABC spokesperson. "That said, Betty is a solid performer and there is no question that it will definitely be back to complete its season, just without repeats."

But when will it be back? The net's not saying, and that's the part that has me worried. Do you share my concern? Or is there a silver lining here that I'm just not seeing? Comment away.

1/26/2009 #28
countryapple

“Things Fall Apart” – Betty makes a surprising discovery when an assignment from YETI finds her and Marc analyzing Mode’s budget for the past year. Meanwhile she has to deal with increased attention from Matt (Daniel Eric Gold) and the knowledge that old flame Henry has posted some unexpected news on Facebook.

This episode is set to air March 26th, which is the final episode until who knows when...

Interesting that they bring up Henry's name in this one. I'm just hoping it is something good. The last episode I had seen of UB was the Ugly Berry one. ABC didn't have the other episodes on their site which was actually no big loss but anyway...I saw this Thursday's episode. One word - Boring. I was watching it on Friday at my sister's house. I told her 'Hey, it's 9pm put it on Battlestar Galactica." She said she couldn't believe I didn't want to finish the episode. I did only b/c she said she is recording on the DVR and I can skip the commercials if I wait it out a bit.

BSG = AWESOME!!! UB...not so much :(

2/9/2009 #29
Dani513

Hmmm.. Henry? Facebook? Posting?

I suppose I'll check it out, when the time comes, but I agree Teri. UB is just not the same, and it was rather boring. I can't even remember what happened except that Marc is moving into Betty's apartment with Amanda, oh and that Jesse was a total loser.

2/9/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: countryapple
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member