H2O: Just Add Water, and Secret of Mako Island
For those interested, come inside to talk about this great hit show, from characters to specific episodes and powers, or come in to discuss potential fanfic ideas, in addition to its newest spinoff, 'Secret of Mako Island'
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Life's Elixir

If anyone ever hears or knows about any kind news related to the series (and/or the upcoming spinoff, "Secret of Mako Island"), or about the cast in some way, feel free to post it (links and all, if you've got 'em) here, and I will later compile them all into a list to make finding it easier for everyone else in the future. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H2O: Just Add Water NEWS & UPDATES 2008

* Official Show Update Status News:

(Season 3 to air January 5, 2009 in Australia)

-----------------

* Official Cast Update Status News:

7/14/2008 . Edited 9/3/2012 #1
Life's Elixir

Secret of Mako Island NEWS & UPDATES 2012

* Official Show Update Status News:

-----------------

* Official Cast Update Status News:

8/29/2008 . Edited 9/3/2012 #2
Life's Elixir

RESERVED.

8/29/2008 #3
Life's Elixir
RESERVED.
8/29/2008 #4
Life's Elixir
RESERVED.
8/29/2008 #5
Life's Elixir
RESERVED.
8/29/2008 #6
Life's Elixir

RESERVED.

8/29/2008 #7
Life's Elixir
RESERVED.
8/29/2008 #8
Sokai

New updates about Indiana Evans taking Claire's spot on H2O, and playing the new character, "Bella:"

-AND-

Oh, and apparently Claire hasn't left the show. No, she just will have a minimal role because of her Messengers 2 shooting. *Shrugs*

8/29/2008 . Edited 8/29/2008 #9
jeanne.summers

I have news about the cast. It is horrific: Emma is getting replaced. #spends three hours hyperventilating and crying#

That's right, say hi to Indiana Evans in season three.

"Indiana Evans is heading back to the beach! The ex-Home and Away star has signed on to play Bella in H2O: just add water. Indiana will replace former star Claire Holt as the teenage mermaid." - TV WEEK (an Australian tv magazine)[no it doesn't lie, ever]

9/1/2008 #10
Sokai

Thanks, jeanne, but I'd already just posted that link that says all that....

Thanks, though ^_^

9/2/2008 #11
EmWithAChance

That's right, say hi to Indiana Evans in series three.

Nope, I'll say bye to Indiana, I'll like put up my finger at the TV screen whenever she comes on, and I'll scream out 'B*tch! How dare you replace Claire! F* You!'

EDIT: really do mean that. not joking AT ALL.

9/19/2008 . Edited 1/3/2009 #12
Life's Elixir

LoL Woooooo...

9/19/2008 #13
Cariba1Fan

Angus McLaren stars as 'Nathan' in Packed to the Rafters.

Brittany Byrnes has made regular appearances on the Aussie drama 'All Saints'. (She's on there tonight...yay!)

10/7/2008 #14
EmWithAChance

woot woot woot! claire is back in aus! woot woot woot! the THREE ORIGINAL mermaids were spotted at the melbourne kids choice awards! Yayyyyyyy! hopefully this means indiana *role-stealing b.tch* evans can P-iss off in h2o series 3!!! woot lol :)

10/11/2008 #15
EmWithAChance

Ok, I take back my comment saying "I'm joking", I mean that. Indiana is a slutty skanky fugly role stealing no talented stupid little snobby bitch! I HATE HER!

12/23/2008 #16
Sokai

LoL Yikes...what's the matter now, Emster??

12/24/2008 #17
EmWithAChance

well, probs coz indiana is going to events with cariba and phoebe...acting like she is claire....and claire is back in australia...they should just put her back in seriously..grrr....ive already bombarded the producers with emails but they dont give a sh*t that their ratings will d-r-o-p drop when series 3 comes on and ppl see no claire..it'll probs get cancelled after 2 episodes coz ppl will refuse to watch it...stupid producers...ugghhh

12/24/2008 #18
cfxcin02

It has gotten worse. Now fans of all three pairings will have plenty of reason to complain. Angus McLarn (Lewis) is leaving the show. I'll reserve my comments for another time and thread since I already vented my fustration over this on a diferent site's forms.

Anyway here is the URL.

www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2009/01/21/41331_gold-coast-news.html

1/21/2009 #19
EmWithAChance

beat me to posting it, but ah well. i know! it sux that angus is quitting h2o! i mean they've filmed half of the season already and then all of a sudden in the show lewis/angus leaves? its so annoying! first claire now this! im so pissed off! h2o is so annoying now! they shouldn't even MAKE a third season now! i bet someone else is gonna leave after this!

oh and by the way, which forum was it that you vented your frustration on? i wanna vent! lol

1/21/2009 #20
janny108

Does anyone think Angus has changed since he wants to be in PTTR? I wonder why he went on to H2o after season 1 of PTTR ended, then quit halfway thru?

Weird...

1/25/2009 #21
H2OGal133

Well at least Angus will be in half the episode of season 3. They have finished filming already and the show is scheduled to air sometime in September ,October, or November.

6/27/2009 #22
jeanne.summers

So in a weird twist of stupidity from the channel ten broadcasting company of Oz, the lucky people of the UK will actually be seeing season three before Australia as the Aussie air date for channel ten is moved back to 'early 2010.'

seriously channel ten... the network is just lucky it's not stabable.

10/25/2009 #23
H2OGal133

I know that's what I said. The Australians aren't going to be to happy, but at least I will get to the show on the internet. H2O: Just Add Water season 3 premieres Monday October 26th on Nickelodeon Uk. Tooo bad they cancelled the show in the United States.

10/25/2009 #24
Wonderlust Of A Lost Girl

Guess what this is about what happens inside the show but anyway, Zane (his dad) buys The Juice Bar, and turns it into Rikki's Cafe. And they both run it!! But then Will's sister Sophie comes in, and steals Zane away from Rikki and they break up!! (BTW did you know that Cariba Heine lives with Jamie Timonthy, Burgess Abernethy, and Angus Mclaren?)

1/1/2010 #25
InsomniaticDreamer

I live in the U.S... and yeah, it sucks that it got cancelled here! Recently, the channel it plays on has been doing rerun marathons... but it ends halfway through season2... I know what happens because I looked up the episodes on the internet...

WillowSuzzaGleeee.... Who told you that? I'm really curious!

6/2/2011 #26
Wonderlust Of A Lost Girl

WOAH. That was from a mighty long time ago!

The Season 3 News? I'd really recommend you watch H2O Series 3...on Sidereel, maybe? If you meant my episode-spoiling...

But for the Cariba-Jamie-Burgess-Angus thing...I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere. I doubt they still live together now as they've all gone in different directions...Let me see:

Yeah, if you look it up online: multiple sources say she lives/lived with them. Funny. LOL. It makes sense though: She's still dating Jamie Timothy ... I think. All things I've discovered from my H2O-Cast-Obsessed Days.

6/2/2011 #27
Into-Your-Gravity

I know this is REALLY late, but when H2o was on television, i was young, and it was on teennick, so my parents were like, yea you can't watch that. It was on Netflix hough so I started watching a few months ago and I'm totally hooked! I hate how Emma's existence was completely wiped out, after season 3, episode 1, not one single mention of her, as if she was never there! And Lewis leaving in the middle of the final season was kind of stupid, but atleast they made up a good reason for him leaving, and they mention him from time to time, plus he came back at the end, so I was happy!

8/4/2011 #28
Into-Your-Gravity

I know this is REALLY late, but when H2o was on television, i was young, and it was on teennick, so my parents were like, yea you can't watch that. It was on Netflix hough so I started watching a few months ago and I'm totally hooked! I hate how Emma's existence was completely wiped out, after season 3, episode 1, not one single mention of her, as if she was never there! And Lewis leaving in the middle of the final season was kind of stupid, but atleast they made up a good reason for him leaving, and they mention him from time to time, plus he came back at the end, so I was happy!

8/4/2011 #29
Need-a-LIFE10808

the 3rd season is going to be back on teennick on january 16th!

1/2/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Life's Elixir EmWithAChance, DayDreamer9, Sokai
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member