The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
How to Train Your Moosie

Yay. :D

--

The Emmys were on last night. Who watched 'em? MICHAEL EMERSON FINALLY WON! -squees-

9/21/2009 . Edited 9/21/2009 #1
Cerulean City

HEROES IS ON TONIGHT.

HEROES IS ON TONIGHT.

HEROES IS ON TONIGHT.

...and now back to the Emmys. :D

9/21/2009 #2
How to Train Your Moosie

I wish I'd gotten into Heroes! During its first season my teacher told us all about it, but my mother wouldn't let me watch it. Now I'm sad. :(

9/21/2009 #3
Cerulean City

I wish I'd gotten into Heroes! During its first season my teacher told us all about it, but my mother wouldn't let me watch it. Now I'm sad. :(

What! That totally sucks! :'(

9/21/2009 #4
pippermint

Crap. I'd watch Heroes, but I'm still not caught up and I know I'll be confused. D:

Does anyone here watch Mad Men?

9/21/2009 #5
Jon Stewart

The Emmys were on last night. Who watched 'em?

Not me, but the Daily Show won!...again! 8D

9/21/2009 #6
Qzil

Erm, I'm reallly into Glee at the moment. And Bones. I'm so happy Bones is back.

9/21/2009 #7
Kariya

I prefer Colbert Report over The Daily Show.

*gets ready to be flogged*

9/21/2009 #8
Kariya

I love both shows though. Stephen Colbert is actually like Ned Flanders in real life. Read in Rolling Stone, there's an interview.

9/21/2009 #9
Yellowfur

The Emmys were on last night. Who watched 'em? MICHAEL EMERSON FINALLY WON! -squees-

I watched a majority of it. Neil Patrick Harris is okay; I think that in order to have really enjoyed his hosting it, you had to go in already being a fan of his. He was a bit too gimmick-y for me. I was very upset that Andy Samberg, Justin Timberlake and team didn't win the Emmy for Motherlover. Sarah Silverman amused me, as usual. And I was happy for the Daily Show. :D

9/21/2009 #10
Streameh

MICHAEL EMERSON FINALLY WON!

'BOUT FUCKING TIME! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDD

9/21/2009 #11
Silver-hair Angel

I do, too.

Colbert's gonna bitch about losing the Emmy. xD

9/21/2009 #12
Kariya

Colbert's gonna bitch about losing the Emmy

Why can't he get one?T-T And also did you know he did an interview with Rolling Sotne?

9/21/2009 #13
Ice-Eagle Y'siri

You people need to watch Warehouse 13. The finale is this Tuesday. It's been renewed for another season.

Epic.

And I'm totally thinking about watching American Idol this season. Why?

BECAUSE ELLEN DEGENERES IS ONE OF THE JUDGES, THAT'S WHY.

AHMAZING.

9/21/2009 . Edited 9/21/2009 #14
painted.inkblot

BECAUSE ELLEN DEGENERES IS ONE OF THE JUDGES, THAT'S WHY.

DD8 You don't understand. Even though Paula Abdul sucked and AI pretty much sucks, /she's a part of the show/, her and her craziness and stupidity. Ellen being on Idol is weird.

I don't watch much TV...like, I don't follow anything religiously. xDD; Let's see...Glee is awesome, America's Next Top Model is the best guilty pleasure evar, Big Bang Theory is freaking awesome, I like Project Runway, 30 Rock is awesome, and, uh, I think that's it. -nod-

...As I said, I don't watch much TV/follow anything religiously~

9/21/2009 #15
eliska

I love Project Runway. 8DDD And a lot of those food/travel shows they got going on in the Travel and Living channel. 8P

Is discussion of cartoons and/or anime allowed here? 0:D

9/22/2009 #16
Jon Stewart

*gets ready to be flogged*

Stephen Colbert is a god. ♥

...but Jon Stewart is win incarnate. -nod-

Colbert's gonna bitch about losing the Emmy. xD

"STEWA-A-A-A-RT"? XDDD

He was in four categories, though, right?

And also did you know he did an interview with Rolling Sotne?

Everyone knows! At least, they should. It was awesome~

DD8 You don't understand. Even though Paula Abdul sucked and AI pretty much sucks, /she's a part of the show/, her and her craziness and stupidity. Ellen being on Idol is weird.

You're right: Paula Abdul did suck. Ellen is awesome. The show will probably suck less now. XD

9/22/2009 #17
Qzil

Dollhouse Friday~ ♥

9/22/2009 #18
mutemockingjay

Project Runway is awesome. I have run into two of the designers so far. XDD

9/22/2009 #19
Qzil

Also, Annie, what site did you find Buffy episodes on that you mentioned in the Book thread?

9/22/2009 #20
How to Train Your Moosie

...As I said, I don't watch much TV/follow anything religiously~

Same. -nod- The only thing I watch on a regular basis is Lost, which...well, you all know how I get hyped about that. xDD

Also, Annie, what site did you find Buffy episodes on that you mentioned in the Book thread?

http://free-tvshows.com/buffy.html

:D

It has a lot of other full episodes of shows, too, including Angel. It (that site) is actually really good...it even gives you videos from two different sites so one's gotta work. And it's only a little filled with ads. xD

((To everyone OOTL: I was trying to watch Buffy online, only I was pretty pissed because Hulu and a lot of other sites don't work up here. -___- Once I found that one, though, I was happy. 8DD))

9/22/2009 #21
pippermint

Project Runway is awesome.

Agreed. Though I miss Michael Kors and Nina Garcia. It was nice having some of the same judges every week; they got to see the development of the designers. I'm glad Johnny went home. :K

I have run into two of the designers so far. XDD

-jealous- ); Who?

9/22/2009 #22
mutemockingjay

I'm glad Johnny went home. :K

Johnny was a whiny little bitch with no talent. I'm extra harsh with Project Runway because I used to design, too.

Who?

Laura from Geoffrey's season- her stuff was so classy, I was in love with it. And Stella with her "leatha" obsession called the hotline yesterday.

9/22/2009 #23
painted.inkblot

Laura from Geoffrey's season- her stuff was so classy, I was in love with it. And Stella with her "leatha" obsession called the hotline yesterday.

Really? That's so cool~ I remember Season 3. I hated Jeffrey. Uli was the best~ xDD

Also, is it me or do the judges have it in for Gordana for no reason? She's so awesome and they always seem to ignore or dislike what she does. D:

9/22/2009 . Edited 9/22/2009 #24
Qzil

-just re-watched the last episode of Buffy because she bought it on DVD-

Dear, holy Jesus. I forgot how...absorbing that episode was. Not that the whole series isn't, but I love the seventh because it's so much darker than the rest of the series, for one thing. And the fight? Kick-fucking-ass. The dying? It's like Harry Potter, man. You expect, and can deal, with maybe one or two dead main and side characters. Not the whole bunch that die all season/in the episode. Or the violent ways they die. The characters are all loveable, even the evil ones in their own, strange ways. It was a...good ending. Not all happy where everyone got paired off, but a good way to end Buffy's TV career. I'm sure the comic books carry on the story well, but if you don't wanna read 'em they end it on a good enough note to accept it. There were times when I couldn't stop crying as a kid, and I gaped open-mouthed at it all teary-eyed now. It was a great ending to the series.

9/22/2009 #25
Ky-lassassin

At this point, I have seen all of last night's Heroes, last night's Gossip Girl (shut up, xDDDD), and half of last night's House. All of them are win. ♥♥♥

So. Heroes. Like, watch it. :D

9/22/2009 #26
Apocali

I'd be only interested in watching Season 1 of Heroes, which I heard was very good. I hear everything after that plummeted into real suck though.

Now Monk, on the other hand, is quite a good show. My cousin recently got me into and I've been trying to catch up, which is hard seeing is that there's more than 100 one-hour episodes. I've seen several episodes across its run already and I can say I enjoyed them all. I'd suggest it to anyone that likes a good mystery/comedy show.

9/22/2009 . Edited 9/22/2009 #27
A Streetcar Named STOP

Also, is it me or do the judges have it in for Gordana for no reason? She's so awesome and they always seem to ignore or dislike what she does. D:

-nodnod-

I really love her designs, and she always seems to land in the bottom! D: They just don't get the 'vintage' aspect of her designs. AND she's foreign, which makes me luff her more! ;3 ♥

Does anybody watch 'Models of the Runway'? I think it's sort of unnecessary, because all of the designers are still picking the same models. xD

9/22/2009 #28
painted.inkblot

I do, sometimes. =P Kojii and Matar are the best models~ I don't care about anyone else. =P

9/22/2009 #29
Lost-Blue-Phantom

I'd be only interested in watching Season 1 of Heroes, which I heard was very good. I hear everything after that plummeted into real suck though.]

Kind of. Here's how I figure Heroes.

Season 1: You watch because it's pure win.

Season 2: You watch for Elle and Kensei. Oh, and Peter (I suppose). You also watch because *SPOILER ALERT* HRG gets shot in the face. Yeah. That was awesome. *END SPOILER ALERT* Uhh, what else did I like about Season 2? Oh yeah. SYLAR. AND NATHAN'S HOBO BEARD. Watch season 2 for Nathan's hobo beard.

First half of Season 3: Syelle. And Sylar. And Meredith. And Daphne and Parkman.

Second half of Season 3: *SPOILER ALERT* Since most of everything I loved about season 3 went away . . . *END SPOILER ALERT* Sylar.

Season 4: TBA.

9/23/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member