The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
soundless.dissonance

And I was pissed off that Quinn made the Glist~

It kind of bothered me that she made it, but...I was just so happy that she was part of the plot after they abandoned her for so long that I didn't care. xDDD;

5/6/2010 #121
Ky-lassassin

[oldish post]

Isn't Jonathan Groff gonna be on it, too? *squee*

Jonathan Groff is Jesse St. James...and...I love him. 8D /shot

5/7/2010 #122
soundless.dissonance

Once upon a time I was falling in love; now I'm only falling apart...~ ♥♥♥

5/7/2010 #123
Qzil

They're singing Jessie's Girl on Glee tonight (looked it up on iTunes). I've been waiting for this since Jessie came on the show!

Where can I find a woman? Where can I find a woman like that? Like Jessie's girl?

5/11/2010 #124
Ky-lassassin

I KNOOOOOOW. ♥

Also, Jesse's not in tonight's ep at all. -_______________-/DDDDDDDDDD8 [/I read up on Glee |D]

5/11/2010 #125
Qzil

I know!

But they said Puckelberry will be making a comeback due to the huge following in the fandom. If only for a little while. This comforts me much.

Plus, I hope this is the episode where Kurt gets a boyfriend.

5/11/2010 #126
A Streetcar Named STOP

I read somewhere Kurt is getting his boyfriend in one of the earlier episodes of Season Two.

And he's supposed to be on the FOOTBALL TEAM! -squee-

5/11/2010 #127
Ky-lassassin

GLEE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN "LARYNGITIS" ALREADY. :K

Hey, if Schue's been giving Jesse all the male leads, 1) Why doesn't anyone acknowledge his absence? [Okay, they did eventually, buuuuuut.] and 2) Why haven't we heard any of them? Like, when did this happen? -.-

"Yeah, I checked out of this conversation like a minute ago..." ILU SUE.

AWWWWW. Finn. ♥ Omigod. Wait, stop being mean about Jesse. YES. ST. BERRY PLE-EASE. Why's he with people from Vocal Adrenaline? Like, why's he on Spring Break with them? o_______o; Hey, buddy, you don't go there anymore! Come back. D:

...JESSE'S GIRL. ♥

Also, Puck is hilarious. xDD "Last week, I joined a black church." 8D

OH, OKAY, THANKS FOR TELLING US WHERE YOU'RE LIVING, QUINN. :K

Kurt's deep voice sounds really forced. D:

I liked The Boy is Mine and Jessie's Girl and I couldn't stand One. |D The Lady is a Tramp was like...meh. Puck was trying too hard. XD;

asgjfdhaja ST. BERRY NEXT WEEK. FUCK YEAH. ♥♥♥

5/11/2010 . Edited 5/11/2010 #128
Qzil

asgjfdhaja ST. BERRY NEXT WEEK. FUCK YEAH. ♥♥♥

FUCK THAT! DID YOU SEE ALL THE PUCKELBERRY HINTS THIS WEEK? ST. BERRY IS OKAY, BUT JESSIE'S HAIR IS TOO NICE FOR A STRAIGHT GUY.

Also, I'm so glad we found out where Quinn is living. And PUCK SINGS AGAIN! -faint-

Anyway, we get Rachel's mom next week. Who else thinks it's the chick Idina Menzel plays?

As much as I dislike Kurt, his moments in this episode were pretty cool.

5/11/2010 #129
Ky-lassassin

NO, BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY LOOKING FOR JESSE. ;__________; I LOVE HIM.

Also, Jonathan Groff is gay, so that might be why. xDDD

Puck's song was like...-shrug- His voice is fantastic, but I'm not crazy about the fact that he only sings solos to get into girls' pants. :s

I think it's possible that Idina Menzel is Rachel's mom; it's a popular theory, anyway. XD; And I really hope that means Jesse's not a traitor...because...Ilovehim. :D

I can't stand Kurt, honestly. XD; Although his awkward I'm-with-a-girl moments were great. ♥ "Do not enter under any circumstances; I'm making out with a girl." 8D

5/11/2010 #130
Qzil

NO, BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY LOOKING FOR JESSE. ;__________; I LOVE HIM.

I LOVE HIM, TOO. BUT I TOTALLY SHIP HIM WITH KURT. I WANT TO RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR. IT'S AMAZING.

Puck's song was like...-shrug- His voice is fantastic, but I'm not crazy about the fact that he only sings solos to get into girls' pants. :s

I know, right? My head went right back to Mash-Up.

I can't stand Kurt, honestly. XD; Although his awkward I'm-with-a-girl moments were great. ♥ "Do not enter under any circumstances; I'm making out with a girl." 8D

This episode actually made him more likeable to me. He and Brittany were adorable, though.

5/11/2010 #131
Ky-lassassin

I LOVE HIM, TOO. BUT I TOTALLY SHIP HIM WITH KURT. I WANT TO RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR. IT'S AMAZING.

I DON'T LIKE KURT, SO NO. BUT REALLY, I'LL SHIP ANYTHING AS LONG AS HE STAYS IN THE SHOW, BECAUSE HE'S ONLY IN IT BECAUSE OF RACHEL/VOCAL ADRENALINE. DDDD8

I know, right? My head went right back to Mash-Up.

I don't remember what you're specifically referring to, but I loved the Mash-Up songs. 8D

This episode actually made him more likeable to me. He and Brittany were adorable, though.

I still think he's annoying, but at least there were some good Kurt bits today~

5/11/2010 #132
Qzil

I don't remember what you're specifically referring to, but I loved the Mash-Up songs. 8D

"Rachel was a hot Jew, and the Good Lord wanted me to get into her pants." -cue Sweet Caroline-

5/12/2010 #133
painted.inkblot

Ky, our first introduction to Jesse was him saying to Rachel, "Your rendition of 'Don't Rain On My Parade' was totally flawed. It had no emotional depth," and the fact that he comes to the library to catch up on lifestyle tips and celebrity gossip. He's gay. Rachel/Jesse was not meant to be. (Following this train of thought, I thought that the boyfriend Kurt would be getting should be Jesse, but I'm not sure if they'd be good together.)

Also just because he's not in Vocal Adrenaline anymore doesn't mean he's not friends with them anymore either. o_o

-too lazy to comment anymore on the episode-

5/12/2010 #134
Ky-lassassin

Ky, our first introduction to Jesse was him saying to Rachel, "Your rendition of 'Don't Rain On My Parade' was totally flawed. It had no emotional depth," and the fact that he comes to the library to catch up on lifestyle tips and celebrity gossip. He's gay. Rachel/Jesse was not meant to be. (Following this train of thought, I thought that the boyfriend Kurt would be getting should be Jesse, but I'm not sure if they'd be good together.)

I know, hun. You said that already. -pat- Although I took the first as a sign that he was just vair vair srs about glee club and the lifestyle thing as...he was vair vair conceited. :D

Also just because he's not in Vocal Adrenaline anymore doesn't mean he's not friends with them anymore either. o_o

Yeah, but he's on spring break with them while he's enrolled in a different school? Like, missing classes at that school? o____o;

5/12/2010 #135
painted.inkblot

I know, hun. You said that already. -pat-

Shut up, I don't come here enough to know whether I'm repeating myself. xDD

Yeah, but he's on spring break with them while he's enrolled in a different school? Like, missing classes at that school? o____o;

Yeah, I don't know about that one. I'm guessing it's because he's already got into college and doesn't need to worry about that sort of thing? -shrug- I dunno.

5/12/2010 #136
Ky-lassassin

Shut up, I don't come here enough to know whether I'm repeating myself. xDD

Shut up, you should. xDD [/no but srsly]

Yeah, I don't know about that one. I'm guessing it's because he's already got into college and doesn't need to worry about that sort of thing? -shrug- I dunno.

I guess. It just struck me as weird. -shrug- I guess since he'd been with the VA kids for so long and they would've all spring break-ing without him, so he just...went? Oh, whatever. I don't really watch it for the plot anyway. :D

5/12/2010 #137
soundless.dissonance

OH, OKAY, THANKS FOR TELLING US WHERE YOU'RE LIVING, QUINN. :K

^ SO MUCH THIS.

Also, Kurt totally pissed me off at the beginning of the episode...and then not as much towards the end. XD;

5/13/2010 #138
Qzil

Okay, what I did not like about this episode:

A) The one line in Rose's Song where Kurt's like "where would you be, Miss Rachel Berry?" I mean, really. I get why they had to put it in there, but Rachel would probably be better off without Kurt in her life at best, and in the same position she is now at worst.

B) Finn trying to teach Rachel a lesson by taking her to see his friend. Rachel...we haven't seen her as good at anything but singing. Her life would pretty much be over. I mean, I'm glad she got called out on her behavior, but just not the one where she was sick. I mean, she has every right to be worried and a bit overdramatic.

C) Uh...where did the SantanaPuck come from? Most seriously. Why wasn't she pissed at Rachel when Puck hooked up with her?

5/13/2010 #139
painted.inkblot

B) Finn trying to teach Rachel a lesson by taking her to see his friend. Rachel...we haven't seen her as good at anything but singing. Her life would pretty much be over. I mean, I'm glad she got called out on her behavior, but just not the one where she was sick. I mean, she has every right to be worried and a bit overdramatic.

Um. That was the point. He was trying to tell her that there's more to her life than singing and if she loses it (which she never was, lolwut--she just had tonsillitis, she wasn't going to become a quadriplegic who can't even move), her life won't be over.

C) Uh...where did the SantanaPuck come from? Most seriously. Why wasn't she pissed at Rachel when Puck hooked up with her?

She dumped him for his credit score or something back in the episode where he was with Rachel, I think, so at that point she probably wasn't jealous yet, but now that he's been without her for a while, she's realized she wants him back? I don't know. In the meantime, she's probably kept herself occupied with Brittany. :D

5/13/2010 #140
Ky-lassassin

Santana and Puck have had this on-and-off friends-with-benefits thing going on all season, I think. -shrug-

Seeing Finn's friend was just...I dunno. I don't think it would've made /me/ feel any better; that guy was just mostly depressing. xD;

5/14/2010 #141
Churchill is my Sugar Daddy

[/Glee]

Heroes got canceled. To be honest, it was about time.

5/14/2010 #142
Ky-lassassin

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

BOO. ):

I mean, it was getting bad, but...boooo.

5/14/2010 #143
How to Train Your Moosie

My jaw at the end of the VD finale: on the floor. Fr srs.

HOLY EFFING SHIT.

5/15/2010 . Edited 5/15/2010 #144
Ky-lassassin

ANNIE, I KNOW. BUT IT WAS SO GOOD ASDFGAJWHEDKA; ♥♥♥

5/15/2010 #145
You Can't Forget This

...Season finale of House on Monday. 8D

5/15/2010 #146
Qzil

Welp, Jesse's a traitor. You can tell. No questions. Or maybe he's just helping Shelby. Either way...dude. Although his look when Rachel picked up the jar with her baby teeth was hilarious. XD

The duet between Will and that guy...OMG, was absolutely dripping with Ho Yay. Maybe it's more Foe Yay. Either way...dude."I've grown weary of your insults, Will. They sting and they make me want to punch you in the face." is the greatest line in all of everything since "I like shorts. They are comfy and easy to wear."

Sue was amazing in this episode, too. Artie's dance sequence was...dude♥ Artie made me feel like crying. Poor him. I'm glad he got more screentime, though.

Shelby's Rachel's mom. We all knew it was coming. Jesse really likes her.

I totally cried during I Dreamed a Dream.

5/18/2010 #147
Ky-lassassin

I love Artie so much. ♥ And I love Tina. And I love Artie/Tina. 8DDDDDDD

Jesse's not really a traitor; he's just supposed to get close to Rachel so Shelby can get to know her. He's not spying or anything, but he's not totally honest. -shrug- BUT HE LIKES HER YAYYYY. ST. BERRY.

I Dreamed a Dream was amazing. -love-

5/18/2010 #148
painted.inkblot

that guy

aka NEIL PATRICK HARRIS

-totally excited though Glee won't be on yet for another half an hour here-

5/18/2010 #149
Anarane Faelivrin

Dream On was awesome~ And homigosh I Dreamed a Dream was just... /no words.

And I kinda love Sue. And Artie's dream of being a dancer made me want to cry. D:

5/19/2010 . Edited 5/19/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member