The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Ky-lassassin

CASSIE.

HI.

5/22/2011 #91
Beautiful Thief

KY.

HI.

:D

Photobooth photos today. :)

5/22/2011 #92
Ky-lassassin

CASS.

HI.

WHERE.

5/22/2011 #93
Beautiful Thief

We haven't taken them for this week yet. xD; We'll take them this afternoon after uni. :)

I think Nat's trying to get a decent one of both of us with a kiss. :P The last two have been dominated by one or the other of us. xD

5/22/2011 #94
Ky-lassassin

You go every week? XD;

That just means more kisses. (;

5/22/2011 #95
Beautiful Thief

You go every week? XD;

Six out of eight isn't bad. Nat wants to make it a tradition of sorts that we go every week. :P That's why we have a Monday Photobooth tag for the pictures. :P

That just means more kisses. (;

Yes. :D I don't get enough kisses. :P But her cousin will be going back to wherever soon and then apparently I will be living in Nat's bed. xD

5/22/2011 #96
Ky-lassassin

Six out of eight isn't bad. Nat wants to make it a tradition of sorts that we go every week. :P That's why we have a Monday Photobooth tag for the pictures. :P

Awwwwwww.

Yes. :D I don't get enough kisses. :P But her cousin will be going back to wherever soon and then apparently I will be living in Nat's bed. xD

;D?

5/22/2011 #97
St. Elsewhere

Heyo~

5/23/2011 #98
swinging from saturn

Evie-lin. Stealing the last post. Really? Dx

5/23/2011 #99
Beautiful Thief

Awwwwwww.

There aren't any kisses this week. But it's one of the better lots of photos, so. :P

;D?

She's dying to use the handcuffs. ;)

5/23/2011 #100
Moonsword7

Good morning, people!

5/23/2011 #101
swinging from saturn

Ohai. :P

5/23/2011 . Edited 5/23/2011 #102
swinging from saturn

Oh, I'm just a--

chat killer

lurking through your forums

stabby stab stab

Chat Killer.

5/23/2011 #103
eliska

...~

5/24/2011 #104
swinging from saturn

Mornin', eliska (capital 'E' or lowercase?)

5/24/2011 #105
eliska

Hello ~ you can just call me Beth :) What can I call you?

Sorry in advance if I don't reply for another long period of time, kind of in a jittery mood right now. ;A;

5/24/2011 #106
swinging from saturn

You can call me "Pasta," or make up something if you wish. :D

No problem.~

5/24/2011 #107
eliska

That sounds...familiar o.o have I met you before? /fail memory

Anyways, nice to meet you! What's up?

5/24/2011 #108
swinging from saturn

I think we may have; you knew an alt by the name of "Xero Pastaria" (now "uh.huh.i.like.this")? That's me. xD

Likewise, and I have to leave for the doctor in a few hours.

It's great!

Have you been well, Beth?

5/24/2011 #109
Cerulean City

Oh, you're Pasta?

...sheesh, we need like, a guide to people's names and accounts around here or something.

5/24/2011 #110
Beautiful Thief

...sheesh, we need like, a guide to people's names and accounts around here or something.

*snort* xD

5/24/2011 #111
Cerulean City

Hey, I only have two accounts and two names (not including nicks), so I dun understand how everyone else has four million and changes pennames and avs and doesn't introduce themselves properly so I don't know who's who.

#grammar

5/24/2011 #112
eliska

Hmm...I don't really recall D8. I've seen your name before though o_o

Doctor? D: What for?

I'm pretty okay right now, got only three more days of real school left o:.

...Yeah, we do. D8 I'm not here often enough anymore :c and probably so are many other people. It's getting confusing xD;

5/24/2011 #113
Beautiful Thief

Hey, I only have two accounts and two names (not including nicks), so I dun understand how everyone else has four million and changes pennames and avs and doesn't introduce themselves properly so I don't know who's who.

#grammar

I don't use my other accounts - I think I only have one or two sides these days - and I rarely change my penname/av! D:

...Yeah, we do. D8 I'm not here often enough anymore :c and probably so are many other people. It's getting confusing xD;

The thing is that we have a guide, it's just members only. :K

5/24/2011 #114
Cerulean City

I don't mean to say it necessarily has to be here, but there should be a list or something in general. XD

-editing Loz's paper-

5/24/2011 #115
Cerulean City

I'm pretty okay right now, got only three more days of real school left o:. AND THEN BETH GRADUATES AND COMES TO THE UNITED STATES AND I TAKE HER TO SONIC.

5/24/2011 #116
Beautiful Thief

I JUST FINISHED MY LAST ASSIGNMENT FOR THE SEMESTER!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

5/24/2011 #117
Moonsword7

I still have yet to finish my final project...that's due tomorrow. :/

5/24/2011 #118
Beautiful Thief

Ouch. :(

5/24/2011 #119
Moonsword7

I'm close, but I still have to make the powerpoint and finish the model. *sighs* I'm in school right now and even though I'm not doing anything in this class, the teacher won't let me leave to work on my project. :c

5/24/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member