The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Jon Stewart

We all know the tragedy that's taken place. We've lost T/D. We lost our forum.

That doesn't mean that we're any less for it. We don't need pixels to tell us who our friends are. We don't need old posts to remind us of golden moments. We keep all of this tucked away forever.

Please, everyone...let's talk about it. That's the fastest way to heal. Everything we remember--the good with the bad. We're just as much a family now as we were then, and maybe even stronger now. We need to pull together and remember what we stand for, what we've always stood for.

We're going to miss T/D. It was good to us. Sometimes...not so much. Feel free to reminisce at length, or just bitch about things. I know I won't hold it against you.

7/12/2008 #1
How to Train Your Moosie

Fuck it all.

7/12/2008 #2
Jon Stewart

You've summed it up in three words, Annie.

7/12/2008 #3
How to Train Your Moosie

Fuck you, Alyson. So what people called you an asshole? So WHAT? I get called shit every day of my life, by people in non-pixel-life and by people at the non-existant T/D. I don't give a fuck's worth that you feel hurt that we "turned" on you. You turned on us, literally. Turned your back on us and resorted to muttering about us and then ignoring us and saying "Oh, nothing." You gave your measly attempt to RECREATE T/D to the world. Hahaha! What a bullshit laugh that really is, truely. Seriously; obviously you don't get the meaning of change, or are too thick-skulled to realize that it's going to happen no matter what you say.

You're not a supah-mod anymore; you're not a mod of anything worthwhile. If you want to bitch at me and call me a stupid fucker for saying this, go ahead. I don't care. It's the truth. If there are other reasons that actually make sense and aren't bullshit like "sticking up for yourself is against MY laws"...why don't you come out of hiding and tell us, instead of wimping out and saying that the story's too long. Give it up. Your moments of glory are over. Hope you had fun basking in people looking up to you and worshipping the ground you walk on, because to me, and to a hell of a lot of other people, I'm sure, it's too late.

7/12/2008 #4
How to Train Your Moosie

You've summed it up in three words, Annie.

Thanks.

7/12/2008 #5
Jon Stewart

You've also summed it up in relatively more words.

I'll be posting a long rant myself as soon as things calm down a little. -nod-

7/12/2008 #6
Breezeh

Very nice, Ferny~

I used to look up to you, too, Aly. But now you've turned into a self-centered, bratty, touchy bitch. You turned your fucking back on everyone who was loyal to you and then deleted the place that they all loved so dearly. Whether you write good fics or not, that doesn't change the fact that you are a complete asshole. I know you have problems; we all have problems, but don't take it out on the people that love you. We wanted to help you, but then you turned your backs on us and acted like a bitch. You walked around like you had a stick shoved up your ass--everything ticked you off; you blocked and demoted Rayne and Ferny for no good reason and then still expected everyone to worship you. I'm done looking up to you and respecting you, no matter how good at writing you are. You're wrong about Jenny, too--she's a hell of a lot better than you were, in the end.

Okay, I'm done. Wow, that really felt good to say.

7/12/2008 #7
How to Train Your Moosie

Thanks again, Jenn.

Exactly true, Breeze. Doesn't it feel awesome to let it all out, especially knowing they have no fucking power whatsoever over you now?

7/12/2008 #8
Silver-hair Angel

At this point, I feel annoyance towards you, Aly. You could have handled things better, much better. Instead, you chose to flee to another forum-- where 'nothing ever changes'-- and dangle the thought of deletion over everyone at T/D.

If you felt betrayed or slighted by your friends, you could have expressed that in words. If you wanted space, you could have said as much, and everyone would have cleared the way for you. If you were going through a rough patch-- or still going through a rough patch-- we would have all understood and tried to support you the best way you know how. But you didn't. And you allowed your misconceptions about what people think of you to control your rash actions today.

I had respect for you once. It's still there, severely fragmented and barely noticeable. You still owe everyone here, your friends, an explanation. For their peace of mind, if nothing else.

7/12/2008 #9
How to Train Your Moosie

-mutter- Another well-said speech, Silver. Although, I'd think she owes us a LOT more than just that.

Which reminds me! Time to take her off my favourites list; something I've wanted to do for a long time now.

7/12/2008 #10
Breezeh

Exactly true, Breeze. Doesn't it feel awesome to let it all out, especially knowing they have no fucking power whatsoever over you now?

Hell yeah, it does. I feel like PMing her that little rant, but... I'll just enjoy it here for the moment.

7/12/2008 #11
Breezeh

So true, Silver. So true.

7/12/2008 #12
How to Train Your Moosie

Oh, and, one more thing. My psychic sexiness shows me that she'll come over here and post a rant or something telling us all to fuck ourselves and that we're wimps because we all go and bitch her out as soon as she's lost her powers. Well, Tainted, would you have rather we told you about them before so you could block us all for speaking our minds and be happyhappyhappy? Just wondering.

7/12/2008 #13
Silver-hair Angel

I, for one, can hardly wait for her to post a rant, a paragraph, anything. Anything is better than the silence and the neglect she's subjected everyone to at T/D over these last few days.

7/12/2008 #14
Breezeh

But if she does, our new Supah Mod can just delete her posts, because she has no more power. -dances happily-

7/12/2008 #15
How to Train Your Moosie

Okay, this is a really strange feeling. Much as I miss T/D already, for all the lost posts and chats and threads and good times (yes, I know we can just remember them; I'm just saying), this is so amazing. No more worries about being blocked, demoded, forum deleted...

I think this calls for a Ferny-dance/Annie-dance!

-dances-

7/12/2008 #16
Breezeh

It certainly does! -Ferny dances-

7/12/2008 #17
How to Train Your Moosie

-dances-

7/12/2008 #18
Lost-Blue-Phantom

Admittedly, I'm sort of relieved. But I started freaking outonce my real fears had been realized. Should we invite everybody back? Some people will be confused.

7/12/2008 #19
CinderDreams

All I have to say- all I can say, is this:

Whatever.

7/12/2008 #20
facelace

Fuck you, Tainted's Lullaby.

I refuse to use your nickname, because I don't know you anymore. Why would you do such a thing to us? Why would you make us lose it all? Just because your life is fucked up doesn't mean that you have to fuck up ours.

7/12/2008 #21
pumpkinless

Good bye. Good day. For-fucking-ever.

I think I'll like this place more. It really is a sign of our family; showing that nothing will tear us apart.

7/12/2008 #22
Baeden

T/D is gone...

I have a strange desire to eat pie. :D

7/12/2008 #23
Jon Stewart

Admittedly, I'm sort of relieved. But I started freaking outonce my real fears had been realized. Should we invite everybody back? Some people will be confused.

Breeze sent PMs out to all the people we could think of. Everyone's been really great about organization today.

7/12/2008 #24
Dimitrius

Hi everyone. I'm sorry to hear that T/D has been taken down. It was truly an amazing place and even though I had arrived recently, I'm saddened to hear of what has happened. You guys are all amazing in your own unique ways and I agree that a forum with all of its posts to keep memories alive isn't necessary....what is in your hearts is the real deal. :)

Take care, everyone.

7/12/2008 #25
Breezeh

Aw, that was sweet. I don't know you; I was just the messenger. Thanks.

7/12/2008 #26
Vividus

Hey.

I'm sorry to hear that T/D has been taken down, but I know that you guys will stick together. I know it.

You're all amazing, as was T/D before it had been taken down. I feel sad that all the visible friendships on T/D (the chatting) is lost, but I know that we all know that you guys will always be great friends.

And, of course, you've got some of us at the F/P.

7/12/2008 #27
Silent Memento

Aly: I hate you more than anything I could ever say. Go ahead and fucking kill yourself. I don't care. I'll visit your grave if only to dance on it.

7/12/2008 #28
Vividus

I have something else, this time for Tainted Lullaby (someone who has hurt you guys.. I can't call her what you guys call her).

Fuck it. No one here likes you. Hell, I don't know you, and I already hate you.

You can bitch and rave and rant all you want about us. That's not going to do anything. We're friends here, and friends care and love each other. They won't let things get in the way.

So y'know what? You can fuck yourself and do whatever the fuck you want.

Enjoy it.

No one's going to care.

7/12/2008 #29
Silent Memento

Aly: I hate you more than anything I could ever say. Go ahead and fucking kill yourself. I don't care. I'll visit your grave if only to dance on it.

What I said. I mean it.

7/12/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member