The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Hope- Suddenly I See

I didn't hate your forum, Sig. I simply felt guilty about it, so I 'fessed up before Aly found out herself. As I told Alette, I thought it would "lessen her wrath." Obviously, it didn't. I was, I admit, rather confused as to why I was the only one that posted there. But I never told Aly that I hated it. I said the truth -- that I regretted getting into it, and I shouldn't have agreed to keep it a secret. I promise you, I never said anything like that.

7/19/2008 #211
Silent Memento

Honestly? I know Abby. I trust her. She's not the least bit malicious or mean; she's a good person, and she always tries to do what she thinks is right. She told Alyson about WTT because she felt guilty about it. She felt like she owed Aly that, because keeping it a secret was a betrayal to Aly. I doubt she hated your forum, Signel. Abby didn't lie to you; Alyson did. She was doing what she thought was right.

Damn right. I've never seen her be cruel to someone just for pleasure, like I've seen Aly on some days.

7/19/2008 #212
Qzil

Honestly? I know Abby. I trust her. She's not the least bit malicious or mean; she's a good person, and she always tries to do what she thinks is right. She told Alyson about WTT because she felt guilty about it. She felt like she owed Aly that, because keeping it a secret was a betrayal to Aly. I doubt she hated your forum, Signel. Abby didn't lie to you; Alyson did. She was doing what she thought was right.

-Agrees with GG-

We never hated you, Sig. (Well, I didn't.) Aly tried to hurt you. I'm sorry if you ever felt I hated you.

7/19/2008 #213
Silent Memento

Q: Uh, I didn't say that; Kyota did. Would you like to come chat?

7/19/2008 #214
signelchan

I love you all. And I know Aly did me wrong. I should have left that forum a long time ago...but I would have come here after it was deleted, because it was Alyson that was making me hate that place. But, again, I don't hold grudges.

7/19/2008 #215
Silent Memento

Signel? -sigh- I was completely in the wrong. I'm sorry for everything I've said to you. I've no excuses for what I did.

7/19/2008 . Edited 7/19/2008 #216
signelchan

You were upset. I completely forgive you for everything. And if anything else happens, I'll forgive you then, too. You're one of my role models...

7/20/2008 #217
Silent Memento

Signel: Want to go on the chat? There's nobody else there... D8

7/20/2008 #218
signelchan

I do. I'll be right there.

7/20/2008 #219
Jon Stewart

Ditto. Abby was trying to do the right thing. Aly was...not.

7/20/2008 #220
Qzil

Q: Uh, I didn't say that; Kyota did. Would you like to come chat?

Oh, no, I meant I was agreeing with what you said in the post above my post.

7/20/2008 #221
FluffyJack

Well, I have no idea what happened, but, from what I can glean from my skimming of the posts, Aly becme Queen Bitch. Is that about right?

7/20/2008 #222
pumpkinless

You never knew any Aly besides the Queen Bitch.

7/20/2008 #223
Smart Aleckette

Like I said in my first post at this forum, I’d popped on before I left for my trip and saw that Rayne was demoted. There was something else I saw before this; "A Letter to Aly". Interested, I clicked on the link and read. Two things were going through my mind. The first one was this; "Yay! A thread where I can yell at Aly!" Right after that came this second thought; "Oh, wait. . . I left the forum a couple of days ago."

I really, really wanted to post on that thread, despite the fact I’d left. I mean, even if she blocked me, would it really matter that much to me? In a way, it would, because I wouldn’t get to talk to you guys there again. But you would just have to follow certain links on my profile if you wanted to find me, so it wasn’t really that big of a deal. In fact, I sorta wanted Aly to block me; I don’t really know why, and I can’t explain it at the moment, but I wanted to be blocked. It always made me smile when I tried to review a fic and I couldn’t because of a block. It would’ve been no different this time.

Even though I knew that, deep down, I could never post there again, I wanted to post a letter so badly. Here’s a letter of sorts to her:

---

Aly, I never considered myself close to you. To this day, I still wonder why I was made a mod, if only for two weeks, especially when I was content without that golden shield. Everyone else has posted about how you changed, and about how they missed the old you. Now, it’s my turn. And I hope no one gets bored when they read this – if they read this.

I caught a glimpse of the old you. The funny, sarcastic, wonderful, and friendly you. I wasn’t there in the early days, so your change didn’t impact me as much as most of the others. But still, it left its mark on me.

People have begged you to tell us what’s wrong. I agree. We can’t read minds; if we could, live would be so much easier. I know mine would, not to mention more interesting than it is now. If you were waiting for us to guess, does that not mean you wanted us to know? If you did, why couldn’t you tell us? You might not be able to do it in RL – I can’t do it, and believe me, I’ve tried many, many times – but over the Internet? It’s so much easier. I know this; I’ve told the people here more about what’s going on in my mind than I could ever tell someone in RL.

I was steadily losing respect for you, and I lost it completely when Sig’s forum was revealed. Honestly. Is forgiveness such a foreign concept to you? And don’t give me that crap about holding grudges. I hold grudges as well – the majority of the world does – but forgiving isn’t all that hard in most cases. I suppose one of these cases involve the scenario where your ego is bigger than Mount Everest.

Now, everyone’s been saying that you’ve changed over the last little while. I know so much about how it can hurt to have someone close to you change. So many of my so-called friends have changed, and I’ve changed so much myself. It’s hard, but it’s a part of life. It just hurts so much when it happens.

Anyone remember my huge venting session at the Pity Party thread? The one where I complained about a variety of things, including having my best friend turn her back on me? I’ve kept some other stuff about some of my other friends hidden, because it’s basically the same old story; I establish a close friendship with someone. That friend later turns her back to me to hang out with someone else. That someone is popular. That someone is pretty. That someone is always a human version of Spottedleaf. I cry myself to sleep for time periods lasting from a week to a month. And I never know why, because they never tell me the reason.

This time, it’s not quite the same old story. This time, the storyteller has added a twist. This time, the girl is someone I’ve only seen one picture of. This time, it’s not only me that you’ve turned your back to; it’s everyone here, everyone who supported you and loved you. And that’s what makes me so angry – well, technically, it’s my messed up version of angry. Having someone close to me turning their back. . . it’s my life’s story. I’m not sure if this has happened to everyone else – it probably has, but you never know.

What I’m trying to say is this; you can hurt me all you want, not that you’ll get much satisfaction out f it. But to hurt everyone else like this – to demote them, to block them, to delete a place they love so much – they don’t deserve it. These people are like family to me. We’ve said it over and over. But I love each and every one of them – platonically, of course. And I’m so flippin’ mad that you could do this to people who loved you, who supported you, who looked up to you. And it’s not only anger I feel. I feel sadness, unspeakable sadness that I’ve felt too often in my life. Kinda similar to what I feel at funerals.

I said earlier that everything that’s happened at the end of Ta/D’s existence is like another version of a story that’s played out a few times in my life. There’s always different characters. There’s always a different beginning. There’s always those small differences between each and every story. The plot always unfolds differently. But I know they’re genuine, because the ending is always the same. And this ending is no different from the rest:

I never know why they turn their backs.

---

Sorry for all those references to my life. :(

7/21/2008 #224
Lost-Blue-Phantom

-Do not have a forum in the same category as Acrasia.

I had the LG, but I don't think she HATED me for it. But it was also made before we moved to General.

And now I feel bad about myself, thanks Regal Rainfall.

7/22/2008 #225
Breezeh

Blaire, Regal Rainfall is an idiot. -growl-

7/22/2008 #226
Jon Stewart

Don't let the newb get to you, Bluey!

7/22/2008 #227
Hope- Suddenly I See

Thank you...everyone who stood up for me. I really appreciate it. -hugs-

7/22/2008 #228
NanixLanix

Hey! Hey people! I know yous are all like, wahh Aly deleted the T/D that was called my home and blah blah blah, and you guys are like, Aly's this and Aly's that, and blah blah blah... But if it was called, Tainted's Domain, then it was surely hers right? She only deleted it, whats the big deal, it was hers in the first place, she could do anything she wanted with it. I heard on her new forum that she just wanted a new life, and she's happy there, she has new friends and all of that, she even made a new name, Ziro. She's not Tainted Lullaby anymore. I know you think I'm getting all in your business, but she is talking to me more, and didn't really want to be her enemy, so I'm trying to find out, the main core to everyone's unhappiness. Okay? Oh, and Memo? The thing you said at the first about was soo uncool!

7/25/2008 #229
Jon Stewart

The. Deletion. Of. The. Forum. Was. Never. The. Problem.

It was just the last thing she did, and the thing that pretty much allowed her to completely break away from us.

7/25/2008 #230
Qzil

Hey! Hey people! I know yous are all like, wahh Aly deleted the T/D that was called my home and blah blah blah, and you guys are like, Aly's this and Aly's that, and blah blah blah...

...WTF? Why are you here and why are you lurking? It was home to a lot of us, and if you can't understand that, then shut your mouth.

But if it was called, Tainted's Domain, then it was surely hers right? She only deleted it, whats the big deal, it was hers in the first place, she could do anything she wanted with it.

Wrong. It was hers at first, but it became ours. We all helped to change and shape it, and we all made it into our own place. It was hers at one time. It was ours after a while, she even said it. She deleted it just to see us freak and to try to tear us apart.

I heard on her new forum that she just wanted a new life, and she's happy there, she has new friends and all of that, she even made a new name, Ziro.

Yeah, we know and saw. Jeremy and a few of us even went there to say goodbye or try and talk to her.

She's not Tainted Lullaby anymore. I know you think I'm getting all in your business, but she is talking to me more, and didn't really want to be her enemy, so I'm trying to find out, the main core to everyone's unhappiness.

No comma after out.

Yeah, guess what? A lot us us don't care. I know I don't. She can go and be merry and replace us with new people. Maybe she'll throw them away like she did us, maybe she won't. I don't know, and I don't care.

Okay? Oh, and Memo? The thing you said at the first about was soo uncool!

Leave Jeremy alone. He's fully entitled to his opinions, wether they're about you, or anyone else. You don't know him, don't say anything about him.

7/25/2008 #231
Qzil

JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/multiple abuses] -tackleglomp- I gotta go, my brother wants the computer. my aunt's coming up to Maine so I'm free to use the computer again on my days. I send my love to everyone. Au rivoir.

7/25/2008 #232
Jon Stewart

Holy fuck, Qzzy; you can definitely n00b exclamation points. XDD Your aunt's going to Maine? Should I sic Bludo on her if I see her?...And we'll be waiting for you~ ♥

7/25/2008 #233
Silent Memento

Okay? Oh, and Memo? The thing you said at the first about was soo uncool!Leave me the fuck alone. I don't want to deal with a cunt like yourself.

7/25/2008 #234
painted.inkblot

...Can I delete that post? Please?

7/25/2008 #235
Jon Stewart

Leave it. It's kind of hilarious.

7/25/2008 #236
painted.inkblot

Leave it. It's kind of hilarious.It hurts me and it gives me the urge to punch her.

7/25/2008 #237
Loz'93

Bumping above locked thread.

7/27/2008 #238
Smart Aleckette

Pink Bitchy Whore:

What right have you to come waltzing in and acting like my school's guidance counsellor? You're trying to find "the main core to everyone's unhappiness"? Yeah, definitely a line the good ol' G.C. would feed me. What do you really know about Ta/D? Do you really understand how much the place meant to us? Do you realize how hopeless everyone must have felt when they saw a place they'd grown to love was being deleted, thread by thread?

No, you don't. You don't understand.

You say she has new friends? What's going on at her forum now must be identical to what happened on November 3rd and onward. I'll bet any sum of money that the ending will be the same, too; a deleted forum, and a bunch of betrayed forum-goers.

A new name? We all knew she changed her name. But changing your name doesn't change the kind of person you are. It doesn't change what you've done. It changes nothing besides her name.

Yes, you are getting into our business. So kindly get your keister out of our business before something unkindly to it happens.

Also, Mem's cooler than you'll ever hope to be.

Basically, to sum this post up in two words:

You bitch.

7/29/2008 #239
Silent Memento

Also, Mem's cooler than you'll ever hope to be.

-flushes- Nobody's ever said that about me before...

7/29/2008 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member