The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Ky-lassassin

-stare- Uhm, I don't know WTF that was. Or where it came from. -whistles-

...Where you post quotes. Preferably ones that aren't edible. Le dur~

7/12/2008 #1
Vividus

KY!

"You couldn't be any more perfect than that. He had the legs, the feet, and he's extremely handsome. He had everything any male dancer could want."--Michele Wiles on David Hallberg

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."--Westley/Dread Pirate Roberts; the Princess Bride

"So far, I’ve found David Hallberg to be a bit sexy."--Michele Wiles, in an interview

"WE ARE NOT MARRIED!! :) (YET).."--Johan Kobborg, in response to rumors about his "marriage" to Alina Cojocaru

"Cut cut cut."--Me

"You better be making one terrific collage."--Mellie, concerning the above quote

"I would never krump while doing "Swan Lake" (well, except for that one time...why do you think I'm not in ABT anymore?!). "--Matthew Murphy

"Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!"--King Arthur; Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Oh my God! I have nerdos in my class!"--My math teacher... when we all decided to do our homework during a firedrill

"There are videos, books, museums, movies, young men, and shops - You have to look good, after all." --Maria Alexandrova, on her life outside of ballet

"I love sweets, I have to say…! Particularly chocolate… I never do diet."--Alexander Zaitsev, in an interview

"In Italy the people say that I’m sexy!"--Jose Oduardo Perez, in an interview with Ballet.co.uk

"Do not make me eat the thread."--Me

"You can never have too much punk."--Valbino

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WE JUST CAN'T BE TOGETHER!"--Blurry

"My love for OJ eclipses my non-existent love for you."--Myself, to Dimi on MSN Messenger

"I've got girlfriends now. Finally."--Herman Cornejo, in a New York Times interview

"I bet you're gay."--Galahad; Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"But even when Mr. Stiefel is mugging — circling his finger at his temple to indicate Don Quixote’s craziness, or enacting a fake death scene like a drunken Giselle..."--June 2008, New York Times ABT Don Quixote review

"David Hallberg did occasionally look as if he might burst out laughing, as well you might if you were leading a squadron of toreadors dressed in a divinely camp combination of turquoise, gold and red."--June 2008, New York Times ABT Don Quixote review

“But dahling, if you don’t marry one of these dreary girls, all these frightful yobs will think you’re gay.”--June 2007, New York Times ABT Swan Lake review

"Thoughts of a shock-horror headline come to mind... 'New Steamy Sex Sodden Page Ballet based on "our relationship" says beefcake Mukhamedov of his partner, Italian Sex Siren Viviana Durante...' What a scoop!"--Irek Mukhamedov's Interview with Ballet.co.uk

"Padmé's attracted to Anakin mainly for his looks. I mean, let's be honest."--Natalie Portman, on Star Wars: Episode Two, Attack of the Clones

Yeah. Those are from my profile.

7/12/2008 #2
Topaz in the Meadow

:) I heard a quote from Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles. I want to share it because it reminds me to never give up. :)

"Keep doing it, don’t stop. Human beings are lazy by nature, so, if you keep going, everybody else quits, because they’re lazy. You’ll win by default." -Jennifer Nettles.

7/12/2008 #3
Ky-lassassin

"AHHHHHHH!!! I love this!! I be a meddy cat!!!"

- ...Our very own Rahnabucket. 8D

7/12/2008 . Edited 7/12/2008 #4
Ky-lassassin

Oh!

"I are st00pid."

-cough- Julia. XDD

7/12/2008 #5
Broken Gold

-wishes she could post Brandon's initiation quotes-

7/12/2008 #6
Lost-Blue-Phantom

"You're just in awe of my tastiness, right?"

"-licks lips- You're so delicious...it's absurd."

Ferny and I, not respectively.

7/12/2008 #7
Jon Stewart

You guys ready for this? If it doesn't work, I'll be editing this post to swear~

"I don't want good quotes; I want true quotes." --Tawny

"We're authors. We don't need excessive caps-lock to express our feelings." --Annie

"And, Tawny, you really need to...be yourself. Because we all love you! :D" --Annie

"Piggeh: You're a jerk. You always try and get what you want... and you don't give a damn about anyone else except yourself." --Kelly

"Isn't it dumb that, instead of counting your blessings, you count your problems?" --Hope

"I would never kill an innocent gay super-hero!" --Kelly

"America is like a mother who buys their kid a Juicy Couture purse instead of a winter coat and then teaches parenting classes." --Breeze

"I wouldn't get a sex change if you paid me to." --Mem

"Well, then, I'm an arguer. Aren't you all?" --Honor

"Oh, well. I rather like this new title of 'asshole'. It makes me feel distinguished." --Bluey

"You're lucky you're my adulterous lover or I'd kill you." --Bluey

"Tawny, you walk in my dreams." --Paige

"They're not morons; they just want to help." "Yeah. When I want to help, I march right over to the person in charge and take a piss on their shoes." --Rayne and Tawny, respectively

"You're my friend, and you're everyone else's friend here. Get over it." --Rayne

"Everything you say either makes perfect sense or is really smart...which, I assure you, does not amount to the same thing." --Tawny

"We're bad people, aren't we?" "Definitely." --Tawny and Alette, respectively

"Not everything I say is smart, nor does it make sense. But everything I do say is what I feel in the span of that moment." --Mem

"I've every right; I don't have to have proof." --Rayne

"I have friends. They're all assholes, though." --Alette

"I thought you had merely run out of things to say...Then again, you are Tawny, so that basically defies the laws of nature." --Golde

"I know the truth and that's good enough for me." --Mem

"I don't respect dead people any more because dead people don't respect me. Where are my flowers, you dead asshole?" --Tawny

"What the fuck are we all talking about now?" "That is a lovely question that I would very much like to know the answer to." --Tawny and Golde, respectively

"When I get philosophical, I find it hard to stop." --Mem

"We're actually pretty smart once you get past the part where we're, y'know, us." --Tawny

"The one thing I've learned in life is not to blame others for your faults and flaws." --Mem

"Fuck that! I'm an American and I do what I want!" "Even if you weren't American, you'd do what you wanted." --Tawny and Kyota, respectively

"They are communist assholes who've taken the industry out of America and are slowly fucking our economy up the ass. That's all I know about China. Oh, and their eyes are all whacked. (...) Am I a little racist? (...) Oh, okay. I was worried for a minute there that I might've been some kind of pompous, know-it-all, holier-than-thou American asshole. -laugh- As if!" --Tawny

"One of these days, I am going to understand just what's going on. When that day comes, you had all better look out." --Tawny

"I don't know how to portray female emotions well." "Just base them off yourself and you'll do fucking amazing." --Mem and Annie, respectively

"Words make things come to life." --Rayne

"I don't fit any stereotype of which I am aware; even if I did, I wouldn't perpetuate it." --Tawny

"What's a friendship without trust?" --Rayne

"I don't have friends in real-life, I don't need any real-life friends, and I always look out for number one. That would be me." --Mem

"I can be a completely dense bastard at times." --Mem

"I don't belong to a social caste. I'm a loner." --Mem

"I really have to stop being philosophical." --Mem

"Well, we all have to be immature sometimes, because it's no fun otherwise." --Qzzy

"We can wallow in our self-pity together." --Flameh

"I'm a lot of things, but I'll always be loyal." --Cin

"I just like to fight; I see arguments as a game, and sometimes I forget that other people aren't always eye-to-eye with me on that one." --Tawny

"My mind is slow today." --Rayne

"I'm not as stupid as I act." --Tawny

"Proud Infidel." --bumper sticker of Tom McLaughlin

"Do I seem more like a Democrat or a Republican?" "You seem to be more like a racist, bigoted...I'll stop there." "I thought I seemed kind of like a Republican, too." --Tawny and Mem

"School prepares you for the real world, but I want the fake world." --Amber

"Which one ((Democrat or Republican)) do I sound more like?" "Hmm...well...Kyota, describe America to me. Then I can tell you." "America? Um, I dunno. It pretty much sucks. Europe is better." "Kyota, you are a Democrat! Congratulations!" --Tawny and Kyota

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but everyone follow Piglet's example." --Bluey

"Don't talk about what you don't know about." --Rayne

"Let's just assume that anything we want is true and see how long it takes for this place to go to the dogs!" "It went to the dogs forever ago. Woof!" --Tawny and Amber, respectively

"Help others at your own risk." --Kyota

"I've become what I can't be..." --Amber

"I'm gonna go do stuff. Later." "Let's go do things, everyone! Assuming that 'do' means 'make furious love to,' of course." "Naturally." --Annie, Tawny, and Breeze, respectively

"I personally wish that a very wide and very tall tidal wave would hit the entire East Coast." "But then all of the smart people will be dead!" --Mem and Tawny, respectively

"Monarchs suck. Go America." --Tawny

"People on the East Coast aren't making fun of non-East Coasters; they just know that they're better than everyone else, and they're not afraid to flaunt it!" --Tawny

"I don't know what you mean by 'cultured.'" "Cultured...you know, the cheap, shitty American imitation of other countries." --Mem and Tawny, respectively

"If you try to explain your values, it's not going too far. But forcing them on others is absolutely wrong in every way." --Mem

"I'm supposed to do lots of things that I don't." --Tawny

"I are st00pid." --Flameh (quote present due to blackmail potential)

"People fear change. People love change. People hate change. All of this happens at the same time. People are weird." --Amber

"Screw reality checks." --Flameh

"I can be emotional and deep. Or I can be cold distant and harsh. I can make you a poem about happiness and hugs, or one that destroys thy heart. I also have a bad habit of being indifferent. It's not good." --Amber

"Well, that's pretty sad." "You just summed up America. Congratulations; you win a life-time supply of bullshit." --Streak and Tawny, respectively

"I can't be smart. I'm psychologically incapable of being smart." --Bluey

"Screw being healthy! I'm gonna die young anyway. Dumb family history. Be happy and feast while you can." --Qzzy

"Yes. That's right. I'm marrying a one-hundred-twenty-two year old ailurophilic nymphomaniac who also happens to be my little sister." "Wouldn't that be incest?" "Yes. Keep it in the family." --Tawny and Rayne

"I've been forced to mature with all the stuff that's happened in my life. You just...have to." --Aly

"Three forms? That's like... two forms more than I want to fill out." --Quarantine

"Did I say you made me happy? I take it back. You make me sad. :(" --Kyota

"I thought that n00b standed for n00b." "Mem, your new name is "enoby." Capitalization is optional." --Mem and Kyota, respectively (read the abomination that is "My Immortal" to understand)

"Of course I do drugs! That's all people do in California - take drugs and commit sodomy. We also hold protests sometimes." --"Flameh"

"See, America? I own." --Cin

"Huh? Sorry; I was too busy doing drugs to decipher those letters." "You shouldn't do drugs, Flameh. That's a bad hippie." (later...) "Eh? I was too busy getting stoned and praying for peace on Earth and protecting myself from earthquakes to understand you." --"Flameh" and Tawny, respectively; Flameh

"I wasn't lying; I was being completely sarcastic." --Mem

"The heat is getting to my heat." --Bluey

"I'm on a combination of nine bottles of booze, twelve ounces of crystal meth, two pills of ecstasy, and a whole lot of other shit. You?" "I dunno. Some guy gave it to me, and I swallowed the little pills. . . . I mean, I don't do drugs!" --Mem and Kyota, respectively

"I could be interesting, but it's much more fun to be boring." --Tawny

"What's marketing when you don't lie?" "Politics? No, wait; lots of lying in that...shitty politics." --Streak and Tawny, respectively

"I'm on the 'fuck it' diet - I see something I want to eat, then say, 'Aw, fuck it.'" --Tawny

"People are just wondering why you are being self-loathing/sympathetic, when we all love you. Don't jump down our throats, because we don't understand and are trying to. That is what friends do." --Fluff

"I think that people are simply afraid of seeing someone that's completely different, and they probably want things to stay the same as much as possible. It's wrong, but people detest things that aren't normal." --Mem

"I might be hurt, but I'd rather know." --Kyota

"People suck. Life is unfair. Life sucks. These are true facts, and they will never change, but life can get better if you look at it differently. My family has never fit in. We see the world though different eyes, and will tell the truth no matter what. We see the motivation of peoples' actions, and we try to help them make their lives better. People don't like change, so they don't like. I have spent my whole life moving from place to place, leaving behind people that are glad to be rid of me. Deal. With. Your. Shit. But don't take a swipe at us, when we try to help!" --Fluff

"If no one is looking for you, then no one will find you." --Alette

"Everyone, look at Jenny, the genius." --Rayne

"I can say how much my life sucks all I want, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it." --Aly

"If your opinion counted for anything in this country, we'd all be dead." --Mem

"I never said that you were immature. I said that you were a person who needs to knife himself in the groin, so that there won't be any children who inherit his stupidity." --Mem

"We don't hate you, but, if you continue to tell us we do, I, for one, will start to. I really couldn't care less about your problems as a human being, because I am willing to be friends with you, anyway." --Fluff

"If 'fear's in the water,' I must be in a lake." --Era

"If I die in a car crash, your ass is fucking haunted. Capiche?" --Mem

"I have a shit life, and I don't complain. It just pisses me off that you are bringing us all down with you, whether we want to or not." --Fluff

"I, along with Jenny, know how to argue." --Aly

"Don't mind Tawny; she's usually critical of herself. She's not a bad person; she just thinks that she is and tries to act the part." --Mem

"Why would I stand up for something I don't believe in?" --Bluey

"There are no drugs in peanut butter, banana, or Nutella." "There are the way you eat them." --Flameh and Tawny, respectively

"I'm British but my family moved to Canada." "Oh, God. Why don't you just affix a giant target to your back and write 'Fuck you, America!' in big letters across your forehead? You'll get about the same response." --Golde and Tawny, respectively

"I'm on horrible terms with everyone." --Mem

"Princess Leia, by the time you get to college, you will speak fluent American, because of (and only because of) Tawny." --Bluey

"Can I just ask why Americans have such a thing for peanut butter and chocolate?" "One word: patriotism." --Leilah and Tawny, respectively

"I'm a coward, and a selfish coward as well. I spend a lot of time on the computer to try and ignore it all. You could call me an asshole. You'd be absolutely right." --Mem

"I find that it's usually people with low self esteem and insecurity issues who likes to rip apart others." --Quarantine

"Can I just ask why Americans have such a thing for peanut butter and chocolate?" "Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. That's why." "I've tried them. They are one of the foulest things I have ever tasted in my life. . . . I can see I'm going to get murdered at some point here, aren't I?" --Leilah and Bluey

"People look at me strange if I tell them I have good friends online, but I don't give a shit because the people here are worth giving whatever I've got." --Aly

"Tawny est la plus populaire de T/D." --Kyota

"I'd rather be in shitty Maine!" --Rayne

"It's implausible to never have a family member be annoying, to always be nice and understanding and positive and all that. It's implausible to never get annoyed by a sibling, to never get annoyed by a parent." "Damn right. If you didn't, then life would be rather dull." --Flameh and Mem, respectively

"I've always dreamed of fornicating with fruit." --Quarantine

"The way I see it, people will tell you as much as they feel comfortable telling you. If they want to tell you around friends, they will do so. If they only want to tell you in private, they will do so." --Quarantine

"I can always count on you to be the pessimist." --Quarantine

"I must feel like a plague, coming down with pessimism like this..." --Mem

"Friends don't let friends drop friends on friends." --Tawny

"God bless motherfucking America." --Mem

"Wow! Advertising that tells the truth? What is this world coming to?" --Tawny

"I'll start calling you out for every American insult, collective members of T/D, because I am all-America, all Mayflowered up and ready to go!" "What are you, the female equivalent of Stephen Colbert?" --Tawny and Flameh, respectively

"I feel like I'm being belittled, but I don't know why." --Flameh

"If you don't get the joke, you don't deserve to get the joke." --Tawny

"I'll just bullshit my way through. I'll be fine." "That's my girl!" --Tawny and Streak, respectively

Life isn't filled with happiness and joy, and the world isn't fair or nice, either. The real world--the world America's government doesn't want you to see--is harsh and cruel." --Aly

"As a Brit, do I actually count as a human being?" --Leilah

"What would we do without Jenny?" --Bluey

"I love my mistakes. They are how you know I am me." --Fluff

"I am a guy, after all. We've been noted for our lack of restraint and intelligence." --AD

"Jenny, why are you so awesome?" "She's Jenny. Do you need a reason?" --Fluff and Qzzy, respectively

"Yes, and let's just forget those sparks of complete content and happiness that remind us the words 'joy,' 'positivity,' and 'life' not associated with negativity exist." --Flameh

"I would like an ice cream. Or chocolate. Or a boyfriend." "Story of my life." --Fluff and Tawny, respectively

"I need to go to Wal-Mart today." "Have fun slowly destroying suburbia, the middle-class, and the economy as you shop!" --Topaz and Tawny, respectively

"I like the big smile I always have on my face after staying up. It's better than the blank, mindless look I have normally." --Luna

"I try not to let reality interfere with my worldview." --Tawny

"I'm hardwired for pessimism. Optimism is hard for me." --Mem

"All of the sarcastic thoughts that run through her mind clearly created a hard, bulletproof wall where the rebounding bullets come back and hit you with snarky remarks." --Golde

"I'll be your bitch, Jenny!" --Annie

"Someday, a day will come when the only humor in the world will be perverted jokes. I want to be dead when that time comes." --Flameh

"I have my own set of scars. They're mine. Why shouldn't I remember them? Scars don't indicate defeat. They actually indicate victory. After all, you aren't dead, are you?" --AD

"I think Tawny just likes to be different from everyone else." --Streak

"My emotional side? Oh, I stabbed it to death a few years back. It was a lot of fun." --AD

"I was being sarcastic. Quick: take a picture, because it hardly ever happens!" --Fluff

"You make my day better by correcting me." --Topaz

"Ah, screw quotes! They're nothing but words! I'm getting out of here." --Mem

7/12/2008 #8
Jon Stewart

...It worked enough. -sigh-

7/12/2008 #9
Kokoyumi

I got two more quotes on Jenny's list? Yay! XD

7/12/2008 #10
Silver-hair Angel

Wow... I didn't know I was that quotable. O.o

7/12/2008 #11
Jon Stewart

"No one's a bigger screw-up than George W. Bush. Don't fail as much as him, and life is good."

Quarry, you are very quotable.

7/13/2008 #12
Lost-Blue-Phantom

I have about 8 ot 9 quotes on there.

7/13/2008 #13
Kokoyumi

Bluey! -megaglomps- How're you!?

7/13/2008 #14
Lost-Blue-Phantom

"I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo; the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end... because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was, when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you that meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going... because they were holding on to something."~ Sam; Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

7/13/2008 #15
Topaz in the Meadow

:) I was watching the Top 20 Country countdown last night and got quotes from Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles. :D

"If we didn't have the challenges in our lives to go through, we wouldn't be who er are." - Jennifer Nettles.

"Tough things do happen." - Jennifer Nettles.

"As you get older, you do realize that there are all kinds of love and really that's what makes the world go 'round, not to be cliche." - Jennifer Nettles.

"If love is the answer, then what is the question?" -Jennifer Nettles.

7/13/2008 #16
Ky-lassassin

"-sniff- My name is not Asshole."

Jen-la, of course. 8DD

Oh, wait!

"I - duh - hoe."

-Rayne, but it was then edited to say, "You know what? Just forget this post exists, okay?"

7/13/2008 #17
Smart Aleckette

"When you eliminate the impossible, what remains must be the truth." --Diego Armando from T&T, or it could be Sherlock Holmes. I dunno.

7/14/2008 #18
Silent Memento

"We'll make him an offer he can't refuse." - Don Vito Corleone, Godfather.

7/14/2008 #19
Beautiful Thief

"Remember that for every person on this planet there is at the very least one person for whom life on this planet without the other as they are would be no life at all."

~Tashash

7/15/2008 #20
Loz'93

Damn, I was going to put that quote up, Cass! I love that quote.

7/15/2008 #21
Beautiful Thief

Suffer baby, suffer. ;)

7/15/2008 #22
Loz'93

-shows middle finger-

Oh, burn! :P

7/15/2008 #23
Lady Saru

"Frickin SQUEE!!!"

-Kawaii Spider, during one of our RL conversations. (You guys don't know her.)

"That is/La vie en rose"

-Louis Armstrong

"Teacher: Now, who lived in Mesopotamia?

Kid: My grandma."

-Social Studies

"If you liked it, you're welcome. If you hated it, get over it."

-Drama teacher

7/15/2008 #24
Kokoyumi

''Oh. My. God. That is so kawaii!''

-Sarah, one of my RL friends, whos is not Japanese at all.

''Robert, you should run for mayor when you graduate.''

''Uh, what the hell have you been smoking, and where can I get some?''

My math teacher and myself, respectively.

7/15/2008 #25
Beautiful Thief

The boatshed is our sacred home, the boat is our place of worship, our coaches are our spiritual guide, our crew mates are our arms and legs, our eyes and ears, our heart and soul; crews have one heart beat, crews have one purpose; crews are 100% love.

~Rowing quote

7/15/2008 . Edited 7/15/2008 #26
Kokoyumi

''Shouldn't we like run, or something?''

''No, Carlos, we may get bombed, we may get hurt, we may even die, but we don't ever run away!''

Carlos Mencia and an unknown soldier.

7/15/2008 . Edited 7/16/2008 #27
pumpkinless

-snorts-

Yeah, Rayne does everybody, didn't you know?

I dunno. Bad habit?

7/16/2008 #28
Qzil

"There sure are a lot of dead people in there"-Me when I was like, eight, passing a cemetery.

"There's like, five different colors in your hair.""Great! So now I'm a Mary-Sue!"-My cousin and I last night dying my hair.

7/16/2008 #29
Silent Memento

"I got one! I got one!"

"Shut up and keep firing!"

Pvt. Bloomfield and Pvt. Denley respectively, CoD2: Big Red One.

7/16/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member