The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Ky-lassassin

SNOW DAY. ♥

3/2/2009 #301
Qzil

I'm making dinner tonight!

...But my father is making me go to work for him 'cause he has a council meeting tonight. "Just for a little while, Michelle."

3/3/2009 #302
Cerulean City

Whoot! I get to go to Model EU this year! ♥

My group got Finland, though...

Nothing against Finland, of course, they're just not very influential.

3/3/2009 #303
Qzil

ASHLEY AND JOHN BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's pretty broken up about it, though. I don't know what to say to him since sympathy isn't my thing. I just gave him a hug and patted his shoulder a bit awkwardly. I mean we all knew it was coming. Ashley never keeps a guy around for more than six months, they were fighting all the time, and John didn't wanna do anything physical with her and she wanted him to. He was very...emo today. And whiny. And angry. And, well, un-Johnish.

3/3/2009 #304
Qzil

My school's starting a GLS Alliance.

3/5/2009 #305
Ky-lassassin

IjustboughtFioriandshe'ssoprettyhomigosh♥

Lovely. (:

3/5/2009 #306
Rising Dusk

Someone came on! XD

3/6/2009 #307
Bethany C. MacKenzie

One month 'til my birthday ♥

3/7/2009 #308
Qzil

A few years ago when we were going out David gave me one of those purses they make out of gum wrappers and such. I found it wedged behind two books in my bookshelf!

3/7/2009 #309
Ky-lassassin

My waja is pregnant. 8D

3/7/2009 #310
Qzil

David came to visit me at work today~

3/8/2009 #311
Qzil

My writer's block is go-one~

3/9/2009 #312
Lei-lassassin

I finally got rid of my 'best' friend! :D

If you can understand his posts...I congratulate you.

Italics are he, normal shit moi.

--

jess get a life, dya nt think my life is bad enuf without you sayin all tha. ma fukin world dnt revolve around you atall. NOT ATALL. your not as close to me atall anymore. n yet u still assume that its all about you, ive been like this for about 2 months, n ive had a bad weekend. but if your gunna go off on a stupid mood swing. then fine, fuck it n get lost. coz i cba with anything anymore, i really cba with ppl, they piss me off so much!

*yawn*

Don't start with your bullshit of 'oh noes, my life is terrible'.

The world doesn't revolve around me? Yes, I'm well aware of it, Mr. Tell-everyone-about-your-problems-non-stop-and-never-listen- to-anything-else-because-you-are-the-only-living-being-that- matters-anymore. I've had a bad weekend, too, funnily enough, but it doesn't mean I start acting like a tw--oh, wait, I forgot - you were already acting like a twat beforehand.

My mistake.

I don't care if you 'cba with anything anymore' or if you're 'depressed'. My ass you're depressed. What's the matter? Run out of black eyeliner?

I'd say you wouldn't know the meaning of depressed, but that would be ignorant of me, because of your mum. However, your mum is not causing the latest of a long series of 'depression' moments. So before you start whinging to me about it, try thinking about other people and what they may be going through, like, oh, I don't know, perhaps a family member dying of cancer and you having to watch them waste away in the last few months of their life?

And I have a life, thank you very much, and I'm enjoying whether you are a part of it or not. Maybe if you had actually stopped being so wrapped up in your own petty one you would have noticed we were drifting apart, but every time I tried to mention it, you were too busy being emo over the latest slut-boyfriend. So you don't need to tell me to get lost or whatever, I had already gone and posted a bulletin right about the time you were sending me your message (which I might add, looks like a dyslexic three-year old typed out).

Think your choice of words through before you try to insult or hurt me, Matt, because I've dealt with worse than you and I can handle myself and my responses a lot better, too.

Reply if you want, but to be honest, I don't really care. I'm not responding back. I've said my piece in the bulletins, so go ask Abby or Danni to show it you if you've not already seen it, because I've removed you from Myspace. I've deleted your number from my phone and your friend profile off Xbox Live, and I'm deleting your MSN when I get home. I'm not blocking you, though. I'm not that childish.

Goodbye, Matt.

Jess.

come on now jess dnt be such a patronising bitch; eyeliner, so fuking what! wtf is ur point! DISLEXIC! that is out of fukin order jess. people have dislexia u no jess n its not a nice thing at-fucking-all. so dont go round callin me dislexic, when there are people in the world that have it n it must be horrible for them (even abby thought that was bang out of order) fyi i did mention it to you ages ago. n u went off in a big rant about me still being gud mates with u n tha, n also the time before that when we was in the study area. thing is jess, i wasnt rying to hurt you i was trying to give you a slight indication of how pissed off i was. n who do you think u are to determine who is depressed of not, dr phil? depression can be experienced by anyone on a basis of how well they handle stress. maybe the fact that since my mum died, the whole family has fell apart like my dad falling out with me, tracey and nicola, and my sisters not speaking. the two people i cared most about in this family are gone. n fyi im not atall depressed about relationship problems there just minor stressors that go on here n there. n how patronising, my nan died of cancer n i wasnt even lucky enough to see her the last time. u make yourself out to be all noble n all this shit when your just as bad as the rest of us at the end of the day. n haha that made me laugh! stereotyping children! well i stereotype them as well and say that they dont fall out because of stupid things like this n they also dnt go round goin "oh im deleting you blar blar blar".

I was actually going to ignore this, but then I thought I needed to get a few things straight beforehand. I’ll answer your messages for as long as you want.

come on now jess dnt be such a patronising bitch;]

Why not? It’s fun.

eyeliner, so fuking what! wtf is ur point!]

There is no point. I’m just here to irritate you.

It worked.

DISLEXIC!]

Dyslexic is spelt with a y, my dear.

that is out of fukin order jess.]

Not really. I’m making a general comparison. Did you know dyslexic people have spelling problems? That is what I was getting at.

people have dislexia u no jess n its not a nice thing at-fucking-all.]

Aw. I’m sorry, I thought I was here to give you a pep-talk.

so dont go round callin me dislexic, when there are people in the world that have it n it must be horrible for them (even abby thought that was bang out of order)]

As much as I love and respect Abby, I don’t care for her opinion when the matter is between us two. I may have posted it on Myspace, but I sure as hell didn’t mention your name or give a definite indication as to who you were. Emma actually messaged me and asked. I haven’t told her. I won’t be sharing these messages with anyone else, either.

fyi i did mention it to you ages ago n u went off in a big rant about me still being gud mates with u n tha, n also the time before that when we was in the study area.]

By that point I was so sick of it I couldn’t have given a shit. I mentioned pretty much the same stuff as I did in the bulletin, and you are still exactly the same.

thing is jess, i wasnt rying to hurt you i was trying to give you a slight indication of how pissed off i was.]

And my response was a slight indication as to how much I don’t care.

n who do you think u are to determine who is depressed of not, dr phil?]

Quite well, actually. Dude, seriously, I have my PhD of ‘determining bullshit’ hanging proudly on my wall. I’ll let you come see it some time.

depression can be experienced by anyone on a basis of how well they handle stress.]

I didn’t ask for a psychology lesson, my dear.

maybe the fact that since my mum died, the whole family has fell apart like my dad falling out with me, tracey and nicola, and my sisters not speaking. the two people i cared most about in this family are gone.]

It happens, Matt. You’re not the only person with family falling apart. Scully went through what you did at a younger age, and mine is going through a similar fucked up experience. You either deal with it or you don’t. Simple as.

n fyi im not atall depressed about relationship problems there just minor stressors that go on here n there. n how patronising, my nan died of cancer n i wasnt even lucky enough to see her the last time.]

I’d rather not see them and give them a quick death than watch then die slowly in agony.

u make yourself out to be all noble n all this shit]

Noble? I call myself an arrogant asshole daily and I believe it. You just don’t listen to that part, do you? The only thing I’m better at than everyone else is grammar, and I’m content in that knowledge.

when your just as bad as the rest of us at the end of the day.]

No I’m not.

I’m worse. And by fuck, I’m proud of that fact

n haha that made me laugh! stereotyping children!]

Your last two message made laugh, too, as well as your status. ;)

Also, I think you need to figure out the difference between 'comparison' and 'stereotype'. I know you goths live for the whole 'Don't stereotype me! Wah wah wah!', but it doesn't apply to everything, you know.

well i stereotype them as well and say that they dont fall out because of stupid things like this]

Oh dear, clearly we’re missing the point here. Today isn’t the reason I’m washing my hands of you. It’s been a build up since you broke up with Cath, and today was the final straw.

n they also dnt go round goin "oh im deleting you blar blar blar".]

Hey, I admit that was childish, but I don’t really care either. But seeing how you have announced it, names and all, on your status, I think perhaps my method was less immature than yours.

3/9/2009 . Edited 3/9/2009 #313
Jon Stewart

This is totally missing the point, but who writes "that" without the "t" even on AIM or whatever? Is this some British thing? -stare-

...Also, congrats on the "best friend"-leaving.

3/10/2009 #314
Qzil

My mother rand I have actually been getting along lately. Like, really, really, really well. We haven't been fighting. Not even once. She's been trying to give me advice on clothes and she's talking to me more, trying to get me to talk, and just being...nicer. It's kinda scary, actually. I don't expect it to last.

And I'm going to David's house for dinner on Saturday. I finally get to see the wedding photos.

3/12/2009 #315
Ky-lassassin

Qzzy, that's great about your mom! -hug- I hope it does last. ^^

...What wedding? o.0

3/12/2009 #316
Qzil

His mom got re-married in a little family thing. I'm so happy for her.

3/13/2009 #317
Ky-lassassin

Aww! ^^

...-drags you to the chat thread-

3/13/2009 #318
Bethany C. MacKenzie

-noms on red-bean rice balls ♥ -

3/14/2009 . Edited 3/14/2009 #319
Jon Stewart

I have a very superficial good thing to talk about: my progress report. :K

English I Honors: A

Algebra II Honors: A

Chemistry Honors: A

Western Civilizations Honors: B+

Fitness Center: A (Don't ask me how the fuck I pulled that one off; I really don't know.)

Health: A

French III: A

Our school has no such thing as an A+, or I'd have a few of those scattered around, I think.

My mother saw the B+ and started to talk to me about raising my grades, but she caught herself, laughed, and said, "Just kidding." Nice save, Mum.

3/25/2009 #320
Bethany C. MacKenzie

-stares at Jenny's grades-

-feels like a big Asian fail-

xD

I has Charity Night [school concert thingy] on Friday~will post more once I get back from it xD.

3/25/2009 #321
Cerulean City

Quoted~

3/25/2009 #322
Bethany C. MacKenzie

Quoted~]

I just died on another test today. Cheers... I'mma drop out of Algebra II Honors fo'sho.

Happy shit: Moar bubble tea. 8D

3/26/2009 . Edited 3/26/2009 #323
Lei-lassassin

My mother saw the B+ and started to talk to me about raising my grades, but she caught herself, laughed, and said, "Just kidding." Nice save, Mum.

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

3/26/2009 #324
Jon Stewart

You don't fail. You're just not a freak. XDD

Mum.

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, yeah. XDD;

3/26/2009 #325
painted.inkblot

I have a very superficial good thing to talk about: my progress report. :K

English I Honors: A

Algebra II Honors: A

Chemistry Honors: A

Western Civilizations Honors: B+

Fitness Center: A (Don't ask me how the fuck I pulled that one off; I really don't know.)

Health: A

French III: A

Our school has no such thing as an A+, or I'd have a few of those scattered around, I think.

My mother saw the B+ and started to talk to me about raising my grades, but she caught herself, laughed, and said, "Just kidding." Nice save, Mum.\

Oh, so it's grade sharing time? xD

Math: A (if I didn't have an A, I'd be ashamed of myself, considering I'm repeating a subject I got an A in last year...xD)

English: A- (bit of background on this one: no tests in English, essays matter the most and so do participation. I participate a lot and I got A's on my last two essays, but still the A-. D8 This has happened to tons of other people I know, so I think the English teachers just don't let people get A's. -.-)

Library and Tech: A

PE: A

Latin: A (I probably have, like, a ninety-eight percent in this or something...no joke.)

Civics: A

Science: B+

Band: A

-nod- Yep~

3/26/2009 #326
Cerulean City

Oh, so it's grade sharing time? xD

...I have an A in Philosophy, a B in French, an F in Economics.

But that's because they haven't put in Mid-terms yet. And my other class doesn't give grades until semester's over.

3/27/2009 #327
Bethany C. MacKenzie

I'm doing okay on everything except for Algebra II. I've flunked every single test so far into the semester -.-;.

Anyways, on a lighter subject...

Charity Night was awesome-o. And our whole table of girls got turned on somewhat by two guys in our class performing onstage... only because they were playing back-to-back. It was pretty hilarious and cute x3.

3/27/2009 #328
Ky-lassassin

I bought an amazing Waja today. She's sooooo pretty. Name's Rahna. ♥

3/28/2009 #329
Bethany C. MacKenzie

This poem.

8DD

3/30/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart Bethany C. MacKenzie, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member