The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Jon Stewart

They are using their compasses to carve their initials, their favourite number, or something else into the skin between your thumb and your index finger.

Retards. -____-

There was a kid offering to give piercings with a staple remover, but he was kidding. I think.

11/17/2008 #301
Feigning My Innocence

And now, they've started putting marker in their tattoos. You don't know what chemicals are in that marker. For all you know, you could be giving yourself blood poisoning.

How thick can you get?

11/18/2008 #302
Lei-lassassin

There was a kid offering to give piercings with a staple remover, but he was kidding. I think.

Ah-hah yeah... thick.

*totally did not pierce her own ear with a safety pin*

11/18/2008 . Edited 11/19/2008 #303
Lost-Blue-Phantom

It could just be me . . . but the chat thread is locked, wtf?

11/18/2008 #304
Qzil

*tottaly did not pierce her own ear with a safety pin*

-Totally didn't do the same thing, but with a sewing needle.-

11/18/2008 #305
Baeden

-actually got her ears pierced professionally-

11/18/2008 #306
Qzil

I did that. =D After the sewing-needle hole closed 'cause I couldn't find earrings.

11/18/2008 #307
Jon Stewart

Idiots. Do you know what could have happened to you? -headdesk-

11/19/2008 #308
Lei-lassassin

Yeah, which is why I let it heal up the day afterwards before getting it done professionally~

11/19/2008 #309
Qzil

Idiots. Do you knowwhat could have happened to you? -headdesk-

Yeah.

But oddly enough, I trusted my mother to do it for me after I didn't have the gall to do it.

11/19/2008 #310
Silver-hair Angel

Idiots. Do you knowwhat could have happened to you? -headdesk-

Icky infections and loads worse. Hell, even the people who get sterilized piercings get weird inflammations and stuff. The people I know down here call them 'tities,' but they're huge knots of skin on the ear that develops if a person got a piercing.

11/20/2008 #311
Silent Memento

Ugh. I hate what happened today. I got banned from the library today, and I don't even know the reason why. Surprisingly enough, something worse happened. I fell off of the greenhouse roof when I was trying to clean all of the bird shit off. I'm so lucky that I fell on the grass and not the concrete. I wouldn't be speaking to you guys again if it was the latter. Anyway, I've probably got a concussion or worse because I'm currently on a computer at my second school, and I can't even focus on the screen...

11/20/2008 #312
pumpkinless

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

...Fuck.

Right. I feel better.

11/22/2008 #313
Mexichelle

Rayne...what happened?

11/22/2008 #314
pumpkinless

Rayne...what happened?]

Nothing, really. I just needed to swear. 8D

11/23/2008 #315
Baeden

I have to kiss Daniel in a play.

Ahem.

-clears throat-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

11/24/2008 #316
Smart Aleckette

=O I knew a kid - third or fourth grade - who was offering to give out piercings with staple removers and paper clips. Any chance we know the same kid?

-stare-

Mem: -wince- Ouch. -hugs-

My ankle quit on me right after practice. And I may or may not be getting two teeth pulled on Monday. Joy.

11/27/2008 #317
Qzil

/Rant./ Mem, this excludes you.

BoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuck BoysSuckBoysSucBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuck.

Really.

John and Ashley decided to go out at the bonfire.

Compared to everything else going on, I know this is minor.

But, y'know, the one time I have the "girlish" feelings toward someone I always seem to get the shit end of the stick.

Will tells me I could get any guy I wanted.

If that's true, then why'd Ashley get the guy I wanted? I mean, she didn't know, almost no one did. Still...

This sucks. I'm glad I'm at my Grandma's and away from Point. I need to be.

11/28/2008 #318
pumpkinless

BoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuck BoysSuckBoysSucBoysSuckBoysSuckBoysSuck.]

You do realize that that sounds like 'suck boys,' right?

11/28/2008 #319
Jon Stewart

You do realize that that sounds like 'suck boys,' right?

That's so not helping. XDD

11/28/2008 #320
Silent Memento

I'm sorry, Q...

11/28/2008 #321
Qzil

I'm fine now. I've...calmed down, somewhat. A weekend of stuffing myself full of food and not coming down from my music high did me good.

11/29/2008 #322
Smart Aleckette

The most stupid, idiotic "smart" kid I have ever known and will ever know has just pulled the most stupid, idiotic stunt in the history of stupid, idiotic stunts. It doesn’t even make any sense. And I have no idea what to think of it, other than what I just typed up there.

First, you have to know this idiotic smart kid does not like my friend Kate, who some of you met tonight. Nicely put, the kid very much dislikes Kate. End of discussion on that part. She also does not like Shelly. At all. Which we don’t exactly blame her for, but she takes it way too far. Basically, if you act kindly to Kate, Shelly, or anyone else she doesn’t like, she snaps her fingers and all the idiots in the school shun them. (Which means I’m shunned. Whoopie-frigging-do. I care more about what stupidity my classmates are up to than that.) Even teachers. And apparently, this girl and her cronies are looking to kill two birds with one stone. And this is how they went about it:

This girl is manipulative. She can convince anyone to do anything. So, she convinced four or five of her friends (more like tools, the way she treats them) that our science teacher was being too nice to Shelly, and that they should tell the guidance counselor about this, to get her in trouble, of course.

Yes, you heard me right. They are trying to get a teacher in trouble for treating Shelly nicely. If I have ever doubted the stupidity of my class, this convinced me that they are.

So, they talked to the guidance counselor yesterday. They aren’t getting an answer back until Monday. We heard them complain about it – loudly. They spent almost a whole class with her. So, I wonder; how stupid is the guidance counselor? How stupid is the principal, who will probably get involved with this at some point? How stupid is the teacher they’re trying to get into trouble? I’m pretty sure the principal and the teacher are perfectly sane, but it’s the guidance counselor I’m worried about.

I just can’t believe how stupid they’re being. I want to see how this unravels, but I can’t if I’m stuck at home after (possibly) getting my teeth pulled on Monday, so. . . -shrugs-

(The following - in italics - is Kate.)

Monica as basically said it all, so there is nothing I can really comment on....... except what person in the their mind would try to get another teacher in trouble by telling another teacher ( part of the school staff). Come Monday she and her TOOLS are going to be in big trouble for there own stupidity by following that idiot.

(Normal print is Alette. Obviouslah.)

I also forgot to mention the fact one of this idiot’s cronies was a friend of mine. Well, an old friend, I guess. We’re not that close anymore. In any case, she’s the only one I hold pity for, and only a small amount, because she was my best friend for years and I never thought she would be involved in this "OMG so great plot!" -sighs heavily-

Anyone want to comment on the stupidity of this plot?

11/29/2008 . Edited 12/1/2008 #323
Silver-hair Angel

I would advise you smash her head well outside of school limits, but violence begets violence. XDDD

Seriously, put her in her place.

11/29/2008 #324
Qzil

I don't think I can, Lettie.

11/30/2008 #325
Jon Stewart

That may be the funniest thing I've heard this week, and I've heard some funny shit. It's also the most pathetic thing I've heard. Are these people serious?

11/30/2008 #326
Lei-lassassin

Just tell the teacher what they're planning (if they don't know already), and then tell the guidance counsellor.

11/30/2008 #327
Lei-lassassin

I received my rejection notice for a writing competition I entered...

*le-sigh*

12/1/2008 #328
Smart Aleckette

I would advise you smash her head well outside of school limits, but violence begets violence. XDDD

Seriously, put her in her place.

I will (though not with violence - I plan to get revenge on this kid for what she's done to Kate in a more intellegent, "haha-you're-stupid-not-to-have-seen-this-coming" way), when our science teacher gets through with her. If there's anything left of her, of course.

I don't think I can, Lettie.

I felt that way when I heard it, too. . . that and despair for when it's our generation that rules the world. . . .

That may be the funniest thing I've heard this week, and I've heard some funny shit. It's also the most pathetic thing I've heard. Are these people serious?

Yep. They're not too bright. And of course, they had to do this right after the aforementioned teacher discovered a relative of hers killed themself. Heartless bitches.

Just tell the teacher what they're planning (if they don't know already), and then tell the guidance counsellor.

She's not been in school since Thursday. -pokes the above relative thing- As for the guidance counsellor, I would prefer not to get involved if I have to. I intend to sit back and enjoy the show.

12/1/2008 #329
gnygsbgsu

...Holy crud. 0.0

12/1/2008 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member