The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
pumpkinless

Well, it still goes on. I have the prompts saved on my computer at home, actually, so when I get them, I'll put them up. I don't, regretably, have the rules. -sighs- But. For now.

+ r u l e s +

You do not need to use the twenty prompts in order; you can use them in whatever order you want. There is no word maximum or minimum; you are welcome to write drabbles or several thousand word oneshots for this challenge. It also has no due date, but that doesn't mean you can take ten years writing it or something.

Clarification about the prompts: You do not need to include the word prompt in the chapter about it, or base it solely on the word. The prompt is just what inspires the rest of the oneshot, so, if, say, the prompt was 'rose', it could either be centered around roses or it could just be included in a line which you built the story around, basically.

The challenge is multi-fandom; you can write it for any TV show or book or movie or comic you want and so on and so forth.

You are able to include all the prompts in one single oneshot instead of a twenty chaptered collection, but I think it would be easier for you not to.

If you signed up before, please sign up again, as I regrettably no longer have the list.

Now, Rayne, would you care to edit this post with the prompts? Gladly~

+ p r o m p t s +

1. Hiss

2. Anguish

3. Full moon

4. Tales

5. Artwork

6. Battle

7. Wisecrack

8. Idiocy

9. Mud

10. Jagged

11. Light

12. Laughter

13. Bitter

14. Nauseous

15. Untrustworthy

16. Gaze

17. Cruelty

18. Bittersweet

19. Sky

20. Hope

+ p a r t i c i p a n t s +

Golde (Broken Gold) - Crushes, Kits and Queens

Rayne (Rahna) - Alimentation

Dark (dark-byakugan24) - The Decision

Jenny (Massachusetts)

Faynobirdie (Feigning My Innocence) - Memories

Ky (Demoiselle Kyota)

Lolita (Damned Lolita) - Challenging Situations

Qzzy (Qzil) - Angels

Alette (Smart Aleckette) - The Smallest Thing

Rach (Darkened Shadows of the Night) - Reflections

Lei (A.I. Sigma)

Mem (Silent Memento) A Hidden Vendetta

Pip (UltimateProcrastinator)

Blake (Blakeface) The Gumball Machine

Natz (Loves a Texan)

Beth (Bethany C. MacKenzie)

Gray (Miss Alliana Gray)

7/13/2008 . Edited by Qzil, 11/29/2010 #1
painted.inkblot

Oh, thanks, Rayne! It just occurred to me today that they were gone. I'll repost the rules later. xD

7/13/2008 #2
painted.inkblot

Okay, editing the rules into your post~

7/14/2008 #3
Jon Stewart

I was on that list...for some reason. As if I'll ever get around to writing. -laugh-

7/14/2008 #4
pumpkinless

Okay. Got the prompts up~

7/14/2008 #5
Baeden

-Has signed up-

Flameh, are you doing it?

7/14/2008 . Edited 7/14/2008 #6
pumpkinless

-nod- Much better~

7/15/2008 #7
dark-byakugan24

Entering.

7/16/2008 #8
pumpkinless

Okay~ I'll add your name to the list. Do you have any nicknames we can use...?

7/16/2008 #9
painted.inkblot

Flameh, are you doing it?-shrug- I don't think so. Maybe I might, months later. xD

7/16/2008 #10
Jon Stewart

Thank you so much for putting my name on the list, guys. Your confidence is overwhelming. XD

7/16/2008 #11
pumpkinless

If you signed up before, please sign up again, as I regrettably no longer have the list.

7/16/2008 #12
painted.inkblot

I was on that list...for some reason. As if I'll ever get around to writing. -laugh-Well, Jenn, that doesn't really sound like 'I'm signing up' to me.

7/16/2008 #13
painted.inkblot

'Contestants'? How about participants? -stare- -goes to edit-

7/16/2008 #14
pumpkinless

Nononono, we're not putting Jenny on that list until she says she wants to sign up. -grin-

7/16/2008 #15
Jon Stewart

Fine. /I'll/ put me on that list.

7/17/2008 #16
Feigning My Innocence

Can I try? I know it probably won't be any good, but I need somthing to write, and this sounds kinda fun.

7/17/2008 #17
pumpkinless

Okay, Inno~

7/17/2008 #18
Loz'93

I'll add your name to the list. Do you have any nicknames we can use...?

Her nickname is "Dark"

I'm not entering, btw, just thought I'd clear that up. ^^

7/17/2008 #19
painted.inkblot

Bump.

7/18/2008 #20
pumpkinless

Artwork~

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4317452/6/

7/21/2008 #21
painted.inkblot

Reviewed. 8D

7/21/2008 #22
pumpkinless

-hug-

7/21/2008 #23
pumpkinless

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4317452/7/

It was originally going to be gaze, but hope worked best.

7/22/2008 #24
new found indentity

is there a deadline? summer's been a drag and i might just give this a whirl! by the way i'm nfi! pleasure to meet yall.

7/24/2008 #25
Hope- Suddenly I See

Hi, Nfi! If you're going to stay, you might want to come to the Chat Thread. It's tons of fun. ^_^ And if you go there, it'd be nice of you to post in the Introductions Thread. Oh, and, erm...if you don't capitalize, people here will... -whisper- eat your soul. :)

I can't answer the deadline question, though; Painted Inkblot started the challenge, so I'd ask her if you get a chance. ^^

7/24/2008 #26
painted.inkblot

It also has no due date, but that doesn't mean you can take ten years writing it or something.The answer was in the first post. ¬.¬

7/24/2008 #27
Jon Stewart

but that doesn't mean you can take ten years writing it or something.

I will take nine. :D

7/24/2008 #28
painted.inkblot

I will take nine. :DI would have expected you to say something like nine years and 364 days.

7/24/2008 #29
new found indentity

yea i usually don't capitalize in posts, call me lazy. thanks for the warm welcome though! don't know how much chatting i'll be doing. i guess you could call me a drifter. and no worries, i won't take ten years to write, although i do tend to procrastinate.

7/24/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member