The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Jon Stewart

This should be self-explanatory. Introduce yourself to us; give some brief information and the like so that we know who you are when you talk to us.

One post per person, please; you may go back and edit later.

EDIT BY THAT N00B HATING MOD: ONE post, people! That means no chatting (though, considering that we have a different thread for that, I'm surprised someone has to put this up here).

7/15/2008 . Edited by pumpkinless, 10/7/2008 #1
Lady Saru

Hi! I'm Lady Saru, known variously as Lady, Saru, L.S., or whatever else people stick on me. I like various music artists and love all types of art. I'm a huge drama geek, as well as a Bleach fanatic. Be warned, I tend to be random and spazzy. I also like helping people who need advice and a hug....I'm not too great at intros, so bear with me and I hope I can stick around for a long time. Oh, and I'm also way into casual rori, and I like to draw feminine guys crossdressing.

7/15/2008 . Edited 7/18/2008 #2
Lei-lassassin

Hey, name is Leilah, Brit, or BPoS (British Piece of Shit). I like video games, RvB, Joseph Delaney, Darren Shan, vampires, other random books, and a bunch of other shit I can't be bothered to list. I'm very patriotic, so if you start anything along the lines of 'we owned you in (insert war here) lol', then I'll bite your head off. Other than that, I think myself friendly, and I'm always willing to listen if you need to talk about something.

--

*moved from the reg thread*

Leilah is, quite frankly, the forum's British piece of shit. But don't worry, because it's a term of endearment. Lei is also known as the Magical Cockroach Person. Don't ask. Or maybe do, because some of us still don't know where that one spawned from. Obviously, Leilah is British. And she likes video games. Lei has the power of a thousand suns, and Jacob - meaning Jenny - is her solar-powered lover. If you want to earn brownie point with Lei, mention that you like RvB. Seriouslah. Lei also possesses an evil Aussie-Brit hybrid fucker Teddy Bear made by Wyoming Productions Ltd. Australia. Leilah also happens to be an A.I., and is a proud member of the Blue Team.

7/15/2008 . Edited 11/3/2008 #3
pumpkinless

I'm the narrator, and this is just a prologue.

7/15/2008 . Edited 10/23/2009 #4
Qzil

If you are offended, you are doing it wrong.

7/15/2008 . Edited 6/29/2009 #5
Kokoyumi

Stupid is FOREVA.

7/15/2008 . Edited 10/6/2008 #6
Vividus

I'm Viv.

I love ballet.

The end.

7/15/2008 #7
Smart Aleckette

I'm Alette. If you want to know anything else about me, fucking ask me. Have a nice day~

7/15/2008 . Edited 10/7/2008 #8
Silent Memento

Hello. My name is Memo, and I'm a four-year-old. ...That's all you need to know.

7/15/2008 . Edited 8/2/2008 #9
Hope- Suddenly I See

I'm Hope.

I'm having a mind blank, so for now? Deal with it.

My sides are That Reality and Maybe I.

7/15/2008 . Edited 7/28/2008 #10
Broken Gold

I'm Golde.

-I write novels during math class.

-I pwn.

-I am sexier than Cyn no matter what she says.

-I'm a regular

-I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe

7/15/2008 . Edited 8/9/2008 #11
Ky-lassassin

I'm Kyota, resident grammar freak at T/D. -cough- I'm pretty much awesome, and that's all you really need to know~

7/15/2008 #12
CinderDreams

I'm Cyn.

That's all that really does concern me that you can't find out for yourself.

7/15/2008 #13
Streameh

I'm Streameh; you can call me Corinne if you want to. I'm the resident perverted lurker. I love gymnastics.

Yeah, that's good enough. You can find everything else out for yourself.

7/15/2008 #14
mutemockingjay

I'm Casa. Nothing too interesting to report.

I'm a lolita. And a history geek. That's about it.

7/15/2008 #15
Loz'93

Hey, I'm Loz. More commonly known as Streak.

I'm an Aussie, a dancer and a photographer.

S'all you need to know for now.

7/15/2008 #16
Yashagoro Shiore

Wow, you guys are rising fast! I am really sorry you guys lost your old forum. I hope you keep with it and swiftly regain all that you lost.

This is Syrus Magistus, Admin of the forum just a couple ranks up. For now, anyway. May you take the #1 place by year's end. ^_~

7/15/2008 . Edited 7/15/2008 #17
Silver-hair Angel

Silver, for the win. ^_- Anything else, there's the regular list and the chat thread.

7/15/2008 #18
Feigning My Innocence

Hey, I'm Feinging My Innocence. I don't feel like posting a long intro right now... I'll come back and edit this later.

7/15/2008 #19
Beautiful Thief

Cass, Sao, Wave, whatever you want to call me. Got three socks/side accounts I may possibly use from school; CassandraGray, Tenienta Caballera Suprema and Starlit Sunrise.

If you wanna know more, see the Reg thread, or talk to me. ;)

7/15/2008 #20
painted.inkblot

7/15/2008 . Edited 8/19/2009 #21
Lost-Blue-Phantom

I'm Lost/Bluey. Anything you need/want to find out about me can be figured out by just talking to me and/or asking other people.

7/16/2008 #22
REVOLuTiontte En Casca

I'm Casca, otherwise the random Chinese guy who drops in now and then to visit. An LFE user semi-introduced by Loz ;), here to watch the Second arc and be able to say that I was there to watch.

7/16/2008 #23
Breezeh

I'm Breeze. I'm not mod, nor will I probably ever be, but you should respect my pwnsomeness anyway, since I've been around for a long time. If you want to know anything else, ask me yourself.

7/16/2008 #24
Jugendiaer-Hack

I'm Casca, but called Jug, Juggy or Hack or *you get the picture* when in this'ere sock.

{Registering process complete}

7/17/2008 #25
Auburn Envy

Ummm, hey, I'm Auburn Envy but you can call me Auburn, Springtime Auburn, Shere Khan, June or whatever pretty much. I live in the U.S, me and my entire family think Bush is a total dumbass, I love sports (soccer, lacrosse, vollyball, ect.), I looooove vampires (especially the Cullens) and I'm slightly boy crazy. So pretty much I'm just your normal teenage girl. Oh, and I'm a bit of a Twilight/ anime fangirl so sorry for any fangirl tendencies I might have.

7/18/2008 #26
Shijin-sama

Hello my name is [insert subject name here] my hobbies are [insert subjects hobbies here] I am [Insert subjects country of residence here] I like to be called [Insert subjects nickname here].

Lol :] My name is Zoe Im 16 an American. Im a moderate/liberal. I like books,boys,movies,and junk food. Im only 5' tall (Im fun sized biatch!). Im a lurker/reader/daydreamer. I love talking so message me whenever. Im in Marching Band (Woot Mellophones!) and Winterguard (Woot Sabers). And thats all i gots to say!

7/18/2008 #27
AuronLu

Greetings and salutations. I'm AuronLu.

At a guess, I think I'm old enough to be a mother to most of you.

This either makes me a profound loser, or a profoundly awesome Latin teacher who writes fanfic (some of it erotica) under a pseudonym. I shall leave it to the wisdom of younger, brighter minds than mine to determine which.

7/19/2008 #28
signelchan

Rawr.

7/19/2008 . Edited 12/29/2009 #29
PhantomInvader

Hey, Phanny finally got her lazy ass over here.

I'm fifteen, I'm a writer and I have many, many nicknames.

I'm not around a lot (well, I am, but I don't post too much).

*waves* Remember meh?

7/19/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member