The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »
IMWarden

Ohai~

I'm Wildz. I'm more of a reader than writer, but I can still write.

I am in love with cake [lolwut], I'm male, I'm slightly nerdy and I'm addicted to games. [Call of Duty, Halo, Fable II (Just for teh lulz, of course), you name it.]

People call me Wild, Wildz, Aag~ Kelvin likes to refer to me as Oscar Wilde; you will be murdered if you do the same. I love reading, I love anything scientific and I'm a proud member of the LU. What more? Now gimme a God damn snog.

6/29/2010 #391
Dashall

Hey, I'm Dash.

404~ blurb about hobbies not found.

7/5/2010 #392
IanO

IanO. I write Star Wars and a little of Lost.

7/6/2010 #393
cutechocopockiikissu

oi konichiawa mina-san my naem is cutechocopockiikissu desu~ ^-^. i lurv ritin funfikshun & cant get enuff o/ animes!! i lurv japan, and i is a japanafil. i lurv japaneze kulchur, its so sugoi. tret me nisly plz kudasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =^-^=

7/8/2010 #394
MikeDexterSmith.QueerAsFuck

'Friend' of Dick's. Dex or Mike'll do fine.

7/9/2010 #395
Profile Has Been Closed

StrykerX, speakin'! I'll never be at one forum all the time, but, meh. I discovered I keep reappearing in history... yeah, y'know, prehistoric cave drawings, the epic of Gilgamesh, the Bible, the French Revolution, on the moon, in your mom's room that one night...

Yep.

7/12/2010 #396
Elknoir

I'm Elknoir, Landyvin Or even The Commander. I Love Murderous Video Games and Dismembering People

7/12/2010 #397
imadoodlenoodle

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm in the UK. I got into fanfiction via Twilight (like so many others), but eventually ended up in the Harry Potter fandom, which is where I spend most of my time.

I'm in Sixth-Form, I go to university next September where I'm hoping to study history. History is, well, to say passion sounds silly, but it's the best word I can think of.

7/13/2010 #398
DramioneLurver

Hello. I've been a member of this site for a while, mostly obsessed with Harry Potter fics, but I do delve into other fandoms as well. I get bored at night sometimes when everyone I know is asleep and I'm dying for interaction.

7/15/2010 #399
MarzBunni

Hi. I'm MarzBunni. I write very little at all, and when I do write it tends to be YuGiOh crossover-y. I spend more time on this site than I should. I am a month away from my senior year in high school, and a hopeless fangirl when it comes to almost everything I watch. I am also gullible. Please do not tell me things like the 'real bunny bones are in Bunny brand bread' story, because I will believe you. For years.

7/17/2010 #400
tiamod

Hello, my name is Tiamo!

I love pretty much anything Video Game related

Kingdom Hearts, FF, Silent Hill Resident Evil and so on

I absolutely love writing even though i constantly procrastonate it :/

Oh and ive been one this site for a few years but this is my first time on a forum ^^

7/17/2010 #401
Paisley Mae

Ohhai...

My name's Nicole, you can call me Nikki. I am eighteen years of age and will be entering college this fall. I like forums. Fascinating, eh?

Writing has been one of my hobbies since I was about eight or nine years old. I went through a major blockage throughout most of my high school years. I've been writing actively again since about February or so. I never used to be much of a fan of fan fiction, but lately it's been all I've been writing.

7/18/2010 . Edited 7/18/2010 #402
The Past Is Nevermore

ShokuninBaka, but you can just call me Shokunin. ;3 Um, not much to say, except I'm a free spirit, flitting here and there.

I figured I could edit this... I am in high school (I'll be a sophomore this year) and I'm (apparently) engaged to Aeikon~ XD

Need to know anything else? Message me, peoples. Laters~ (fades into shadows)

7/21/2010 . Edited 7/22/2010 #403
H.allie Gurl

Guess I'm supposed to post here?

I'm H.allie Gurl. I've got a fascination with cupcakes and almost all things sparkly. :3 I honestly forgot this site even existed up until recently and I figured I might make a few friends while it holds my attention. Might even write something.

7/21/2010 . Edited 7/21/2010 #404
Avilla The Artist

Hey guys, I'm Herbie's Hidden Song, at least at the moment, but feel free to call me Herbie, Lumos, Twix, or anything you feel like ^^ I've been on FF for about a year and a half and started out mostly in the Warriors fandom. I've just started getting interested in forums like this in the past few weeks.

I'm from Atlanta, GA, Wiccan, Russian-Italian (Related to the Russian mafia :O) and I'll bet you a lot of money I'm the youngest on the forum, thirteen, but I get along with all the college age kids, give or take two years, that populate FF. I love a good laugh and I can take almost any sentence and make it into a 'That's What She Said' joke.

I love these forums where the focus is simply to make friends and chat. I'll do my best to be friendly and meet all the rules and expectations.

7/26/2010 #405
NerdyKnitter

I'm Knitting Something Different (because I'm always knitting) or Meep or KSD. Yep...

8D (magical smiley face)

7/26/2010 #406
princess-shroomy

HI eveyone! Names Shroomy ;)! I feel really silly cuz after years of reading storys on this website, I just now joined.... Anyway I love reading fanfiction, its my hobby and passion! Hope I can make some good freinds on here and get some good story referances! Fav fanfic-Harrypotter, DBZ, twilight, and sailor moon! I am 21, stay at home mom and student, so this is what I do read all day...Heck with tv whe you hae thi website lo! BYE BYE!!

7/27/2010 #407
The Rev. Cardboard Box

The Rev. Cardboard Box likes fanfics which turn finite state machines into something resembling sentient beings.

He also likes game fanfics based on Bethesda's works, especially if crossed with something entertaining like WarHammer40K. Or more incestuously with each other.

Twilight and other Mary Sues are advised to stay away. Very, very, very far away.

His first fanfic, The Chronicles of Ra'jirra, will appear in the site list in due course.

7/27/2010 #408
whisperasweknowit

Ohai~ :D

I'm Whisper/Whisp/Wispa/V/Newt or whatever.

I enjoy simple things like Wizard Rock, crayons, Hello Kitty, popcorn, classic Disney movies, and chocolate...and I'm 13~ :D

7/31/2010 . Edited 5/29/2011 #409
klaineisforeverstrong

Hi! I'm finnchel987. I write Glee fan fiction and I'm kinda of a noob :P I like to think I'm pretty good so if you're a gleek, check it out!

7/31/2010 #410
Fitz-Leo

Hey I'm Jaz or you can call me Jacee

I'm from the U.S. Maryland to be exact.

I love music, Reading, Writing and the like

I'm totes crazy silly and mostly sarcastic.

So Hey!!

8/1/2010 #411
FlamingWingedSkull

Hey, the names Flamin' and I am mega obsessed with Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley, Ashes to Ashes, Doctor Who and Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Nuff said :)

8/2/2010 #412
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

Ohaithar peoplez. You can call me Jimmy/Star/Starry. I'm 'that freaky bowling kid.' I'm 'that freaky Spyro kid.' I'm also 'that freaky kid.'

I'm completely obsessed with anything Spyro or dragon-related. Don't ask, don't tell. :) I'm also an LUer :D

'Nuff for now~ :P

8/3/2010 . Edited 8/3/2010 #413
InfamousSharo

Um...hello. Yeah, so I've been here for like a month or something already, though I was rarely actually on here. I never got a chance to get to this, so here I am.

The name's Sharo. It says so in my pen name. And I just happen to be infamous. Er...so I'm supposed to say stuff about me, right? Let's see, stuff about me...stuff about me...um...I like to write. Yeah, pretty much. And read. Oh, yeah, and play video games, even though society says I'm too old for it, but the day I care what society thinks is the day hell freezes over. *grins* Kind of a terrible thing for a writer to say. Whatever. So, that's it, right? Oh, um...I also play piano. One of my hobbies. Yeah, so that's it. Bye.

Er...I forgot to add something I'm a fan of...um...NWN2. Yeah.

8/4/2010 . Edited 8/4/2010 #414
Yamamato

My name is Yamamato and out of bordom I found this place.

I like to read, write, play video games and comtemplate life's mysteries.

8/4/2010 #415
November Rising

Hai thar.

I'm Ero or Into.

I'm using this account so that I don't get millions of emails from the chats I participate in.

My other account is September Victorious.

Well, that's it.

8/4/2010 #416
El Vagabundo Solitario

I am The Messenger 23. Distantly related to Yamamato.

I tend to read, write, play video games and argue with Signofthedead.

8/4/2010 #417
Berubi

Hey guys, my name's Brynn. I'm not entirely sure what I should post but uhh... yeah. Hi. :]

8/4/2010 #418
Apathetical

Well ummm, I guess we'll see if this works... Any who, My names Ashi, I've been on fanfiction for...well in two days i'll be celebrating my fourth birthday on fanfiction...and today marked a monumental day for me, for today at exactly 10:02PM I discovered how to post on the forums. Yes my intelligence has been called into question. The obvious things tend to fly straight by me. I'm easily distracted by the simplest of things and have an obscure talent to completely derail a conversation. Also it's currently bugging me that my spell checker is saying fanfiction is spelt wrong. Uhhhh I was born in Canada...I live in Canada....my dad wants to live in an igloo...except then I wouldn't have internet access so we can't live in an igloo. I'm 16...and...uhhh...yeah...if you want to know something about me sent a PM my way, I'll attempt to get back to you before next week...really I will!

As of 2008 I have declared myself the official stalker of the world, so if you see someone behind you yeah that's me. I get around.

-Ashi

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #419
Two is Always Better than One

You can call me Sage or Owl. However, none of these names really fit so you're welcome to call me something else. That something else would probably be Minnie or Zero~ Preferably not Saggy. (:

I'm immature, tactless and new to this site. Pleased to meet you too.

EDIT: Added more nicknames.

Nobody calls her Zero ever. Call her Saggy--everyone does and she really loves it. (;

8/7/2010 . Edited by Ky-lassassin, 8/23/2010 #420
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member