The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Ky-lassassin

If it wasn't obvious enough for you, basically you post...what you thought of people when you/they first came here. How old you thought they were, their personalities, etc. :)

7/20/2008 #1
Hope- Suddenly I See

=D

I'm doing Kelly. I was scared of her at first, because when I started lurking at Ta/D, the thread called "To Kelly" was on the first page, and I read it. So I thought she would eat me when/if I posted. I was trying to find out if she was Longtail Luv, since I stalked her story. When I posted on the Outcast and Warrior's Return thread, Kelly recognized me, and she was super-nice. I was so happy, because I really loved her writing. So now we are friends. :DDD

7/20/2008 #2
Silent Memento

Flameh:

First Impressions: Sixteen-years-old, scary.

Final thoughts: Twelve, not as scary.

7/20/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #3
painted.inkblot

Hope: Someone who was just there.

AD: Some army guy who just appeared.

Mem: The guy who used to be Stonetail's Loyalty who I gave NCC to who just appeared.

I'll do more later...

7/20/2008 #4
painted.inkblot

Stream: Someone who just came and started posting and would post occasionally.

7/20/2008 #5
painted.inkblot

And, yes, I know I haven't done a "Now." I don't know why...

7/20/2008 #6
Ky-lassassin

I'll probably put everyone in separate posts so it's easier to...find yourself, I guess.

Jenny. Once I got past the fact that you weren't really looking for a forum war, and once we started talking, I liked you a lot. You were really funny, smart--your grammar was really good--and, admittedly, you were sort of weird. But you were hilarious, and I think you were the first person to really make me feel welcome. I was so comfortable around you, and...I liked you. -nod- I really wanted to be your friend. I figured you were around fourteen or fifteen.

7/20/2008 #7
Ky-lassassin

Julia. Uhm, like I said, there...wasn't much of an opinion. I knew you liked calm, and I wondered why you weren't trying to control...the rest of the forum, I guess, since at first you seemed like the most sensible. But you seemed perfectly happy to sit back and just let everything...roll. Other than that? Uh, bland, I guess. Vanilla ice-cream. I explained this already~

EDIT: Thirteen or fourteen would've been my guess. Fifteen, maybe, but that could be stretching it.

7/20/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #8
Hope- Suddenly I See

Okay, here's Kyota. I barely knew anything about her at first, and we didn't really talk all that much. Then I got her AIM, and we started to IM some, and now we're friends. :D I think she's fifteen or sixteen, because she's mature like that.

...I swear, I'm going to end all of my posts on here with, "and now we're friends. :DDD"

By the way, Flameh, I feel so loved! =)

7/20/2008 #9
painted.inkblot

By the way, Flameh, I feel so loved! =)Well, you were just /there/ when you first came. That's all that I can say.

7/20/2008 #10
Ky-lassassin

Oh, right. These are only the first impressions at the moment~

Abby. It was very "Who is this person?" Everyone acted like they knew you, so I did, too. I figured you'd been around longer than I had and that you'd just disappeared for a bit or something. It annoyed me that you had "Rainey" listed as a nickname on your profile, but that's just 'cause we already had a Rayne at Ta/D. You were nice and cool, but...you didn't seem to have enough personality to be different, I guess. You seemed like you were just another member, another face in the crowd.

EDIT: Thought you were...twelve or thirteen. Fourteen, max. -nod-

7/20/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #11
Hope- Suddenly I See

Here's Jayde. The first time I met her was after I'd been at Ta/D for a while, and I didn't know why I hadn't met her. She was talking about the Tigers when I came on, and I was like, "Hi!" She said I could call her Jay, and I read her profile. It said something about only special people being allowed to call her Jay. So I was happy, and I decided she was really nice.

For the record, Jayde + Rose does not compute. I can't fix her name to her...forum-name. -shrug-

EDIT: I still don't know how old she is, but I'm guessing thirteen to fourteen.

7/20/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #12
Hope- Suddenly I See

It annoyed me that you had "Rainey" listed as a nickname on your profile, but that's just 'cause we already had a Rayne at Ta/D.

-giggle- Can I spell "n00b" for myself?

R-a-i-n-f-e-a-t-h-e-r-'-s H-o-p-e.

XDDD

7/20/2008 #13
Ky-lassassin

Jayde. Uhm...you logged on right after Jenny and I got engaged. You really liked baseball, and you were a bit...immature? Young, I guess. It annoyed me that you would say things like "dun" instead of "don't." I'd peg you at twelve or maybe thirteen.

7/20/2008 #14
Ky-lassassin

-giggle- Can I spell "n00b" for myself?

R-a-i-n-f-e-a-t-h-e-r-'-s H-o-p-e.

XDDD

XDDDD

7/20/2008 #15
Hope- Suddenly I See

Now I'm doing Fei!

When Fei first posted, I skimmed her intro, and I discovered that she lives the closest to me! ^^ She was on at the time, and I'd just left, so I didn't post it. I forgot about her (Sorry!) until she returned here, and then I admit I believed she was Aly. When Fei and Aly were on at the same time, though, I figured she was her own person, and I feel badly for assuming thing. I think Fei's funny about her Net connection, and when I get to know her better I think we'll be friends. :)

EDIT: I think fourteen. Maybe just-turned fifteen.

7/20/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #16
MusicDefinesUsAll

I don't remember my first impressions of anyone really, sorry~

Hope: ^_^ I'm 13, 14 in November.

7/20/2008 #17
Ky-lassassin

Rayne. I...totally don't know. You were cool and nice and all, and...I remember someone saying that you were the best n00b. You and Jen-la didn't get along very well, from what I could tell, but then it was explained that your friendship was the best kind. Not much else. =\

EDIT: Thirteen or fourteen, give or take.

7/20/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #18
painted.inkblot

Kyota: Uh, you do know that Jayde's Rayne's best friend in RL, right? So, obviously, however old Rayne is, Jayde's that age at least. xD

7/20/2008 #19
Ky-lassassin

Kyota: Uh, you do know that Jayde's Rayne's best friend in RL, right? So, obviously, however old Rayne is, Jayde's that age at least. xD

I know. XD But I met Rayne a long time before I met Jayde, and...well, -bucket acts older. -shrug-

7/20/2008 #20
MusicDefinesUsAll

Yeah, Rayne and I are best friends in R/L, she turned 13 this year, I turn 14. -nods-

7/20/2008 #21
MusicDefinesUsAll

I know. XD But I met Rayne a long time before I met Jayde, and...well, -bucket acts older. -shrug-]

-pokes previous post-

7/20/2008 #22
pumpkinless

Rayne. I...totally don't know. You were cool and nice and all, and...I remember someone saying that you were the best n00b. You and Jen-la didn't get along very well, from what I could tell, but then it was explained that your friendship was the best kind. Not much else. =\]

-grins wistfully- Yeah. I have the best friendships with Jenny and Rose.

Yeah, Rayne and I are best friends in R/L, she turned 13 this year, I turn 14. -nods-]

Shut. Up.

I know. XD But I met Rayne a long time before I met Jayde, and...well, -bucket acts older. -shrug-]

I had to grow up.

7/20/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #23
Hope- Suddenly I See

Flameh's turn. :)

Flameh scared the crap out of me when I got the emails that she was reviewing FR. I called my best friend and freaked out on the phone to her, 'cause I figured Flameh would eventually get irritated with my work and just...flame it instead of CCing. I thought she was around sixteen. So when I came to Ta/D, I avoided Flameh as much as possible. I like the nickname "Flamia," and I didn't understand why she doesn't. There was a time when we were the only two on, and I complained about canon Warriors names. She was like, "Don't complain about their perfectly normal, sensible names to me." I didn't know if she was being sarcastic or what, so I brushed it off. When Aly left us and we were posting at Constantine, we got closer, and we're friends. And now I'll use this smiley to annoy her.

:D

7/20/2008 #24
Ky-lassassin

Annie. Nice, fun, cool, etc. Mature. She was nice to me, too, but we weren't really close. The nickname "Ferny" was...-shudder- Canadian, and I thought Jenny disliked her for that. -grin- She seemed to naturally fit very well into the mods list and in the whole atmosphere of Ta/D in general. Her mod-ing was the best. I'd guess she was fourteen, fifteen. Sixteen, oldest, but probably fourteen/fifteen.

7/20/2008 #25
Silver-hair Angel

Ky: I actually thought Ky wasn't all that friendly. O.O And I thought she was a bit of a grammar freak-- still is. ^_-

Inky: Inky? When I first came here, I thought she was one of those people I'd only get to talk to once a month. And I estimated that she was around fifteen or sixteen.

7/20/2008 #26
MusicDefinesUsAll

I have no clue as to what my first impressions of Rayne were...

7/20/2008 #27
Feigning My Innocence

Hope: I'm thirteen

Let's see... Who first? .

Hope: I read you're stories when you were Rainfeather's Hope, and I loved them. Of course, at that point, I hadn't know that people could accept annonymous reviews, so I didn't review... Sorry about that. Anyways, when I found out you posted at Ta/D, I started lurking a little bit. You were really nice to me when I first posted, and I hope I can get to know you better. I guessed you were about... fourteen or fifteen at the youngest.

7/20/2008 #28
Silent Memento

-reads everyone's impressions of each other-

-laughs-

7/20/2008 #29
Hope- Suddenly I See

I feel there's something between me and Bluey in the past, but I can't dream it up.

The first I remember of Bluey was when I was mad that my story was "cliche," according to a reviewer. I was demanding to know if it was, and Bluey said I could ask her, because she was going to read it. I freaked out, because I knew her stories were really good.* She was nice about it (even though it's horrid) and suggested that I get a beta. Now she's my beta. 8D I knew she was fifteen before I posted -- it was in her description.

Also, we're getting married sometime, but I can't remember when.

*That's what I remember. WOftR. I read that before I knew her, and I loved it.

7/20/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member