The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Smart Aleckette

Alette. Kind of just another face in the crowd. Nice enough, friendly enough...your Internet always died on you. We first met at the Hit List thread, and we bonded over Harvest Moon. -nod- You were cool, but...not very distinguishable, I guess, from the others.

The fact that some other people at Ta/D played Harvest Moon = total win. :)

Aleckette: I thought you were more mature than I was, and I resented you for it.

Everyone notice the "thought" part of that sentence? XDD

. . . Wait a minute. You resented me? -sobs-

Alette: Remember the 3 hour relationship? xP That's when we started talking, and I thought "she's cool." The end.

That. Was. So. Fucking. Fun. 8D

...And a while after that--tenth/eleventh chats, I think--I felt like Breeze, Alette, Cin, and I were really close. Like...like they (Alyson, Jenny, etc) were the mods, and then we were the regs. And we made up...a clique or something, I guess. -shrug- Call me crazy, but that's just how I saw it~

Nah, you aren't crazy. I felt close with Breezella since I first *met* her, and I really liked you and Cindrea.

7/21/2008 #121
Smart Aleckette

Let’s see. . . .

Flamia: I was scared of you when I first met you. I thought you were older than I was; probably sixteen, or something. I was surprised when I found out you weren’t.

Jenny: You were cool. I didn’t meet you ‘til a day or two after I arrived; I remember people were wondering where you were when I came. I liked you since day one, even if I was a little intimidated by you.

Rayne: Cool. ‘Nuff said on that subject.

Kyota: I was away when you came, and when I came back, I was wondering who the hell you were. Then, I found out you played Harvest Moon, which was nice. :)

Annie: She was a fellow Canadian. What else can I say?

Bluey: You asked permission to call me Smarty, which was nice. I considered you cool and mature.

Cindrea: That 3-hour-long relationship was hilarious. I’ve thought you were awesome ever since.

Mem: I didn’t think you were gonna stick around for a while, for some reason. And I wasn’t surprised to discover you were a guy. I still thought you were awesome, though. :)

Breezella: You were cool. You, me, and a couple of others went insane at Tanfeather’s forum. Remember that? XD

Hope: I had no clue who you were. I think one of the first things you told me was that you liked my username. I’ve liked you ever since. :)

Kelly: I was scared of you. Paige was being bold her first day there, and I was like a wallflower, mainly because I wasn’t sure if I was accepted at Ta/D, and that you might bite my head off if I posted too much.

Paige: You were cool. We came to Ta/D the same day. I kinda admired you for being able to post so boldly when Kelly was yelling at you.

Rave: Another fellow Canadian. I liked you. Can’t really say much else.

Streak: I don’t really remember.

. . . And that’s pretty much it for my first impressions. I can’t remember all of ‘em.

7/21/2008 . Edited 7/21/2008 #122
Qzil

I didn’t feel comfortable here at first, but I started posting faster. Within a week, I felt at home. Bye the time I went on my French trip, I was worried about what I would miss there, and what would happen to you guys.

Jenny: I really liked you at first. Honestly, you were the first Ta/Der that I met. I really don’t remember much else but my little posts on the Sasha and Tigerstar Cover thread. Where I met you and Paige.

Julia: You scared me. I thought that you, Aly, and Jenny would tear my story apart and flame my ass outta the forum. I talked to you a little bit and warmed up to you, but until recently I was still a little scared. Then Angie started calling you Inky, -gigglesnort- and I was no longer scared.

Rayne: I liked you. I thought you were a bit mopey, but other then that you were funny and...well...innocent. A bit.

Kyota: I remember talking with you a little bit, and I thought you were just like the other members of Ta/D. Eventually it was just you, someone else, and me in a chat, and I warmed up to you.

Bluey: You were nice and cheery to me. You gave me my nickname; QQ. ((Did I use the semi-colon right?)) That made me feel like I was being accepted.

Annie: You were a good person. That’s really all I remember. I liked one of your stories, so I was excited to talk to you.

Atom: I thought you were too hyper and n00bish. I warmed up to you eventually, especially after our three-way engagement.

Paige: You were awesome, invited me to chat, and you liked pokemon. You were really one of the only people I wasn't afraid of.

Hannah: I thought you were emo, but I loved your name, and you were nice.

Breezeh: I don’t remember. O.O

Streameh: You. Pervert. End of story.

GG: I thought you were mean. Like, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, mean. You were also pretty cool. As cool as a guy can be, anyway. Turns out you were pretty nice.

Hope: I stalked For Real and Flickering Truths ((Why is it gone? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??)) so I already liked you. I was nervous about talking to you, though.

Goldie: I was all "who are you?" Because I’d never met you.

Angie: Another cool, person, the first new person I got to greet. So, I liked you.

AD: I was jealous that you got married your first day here. Other then that, I thought you were a guy who wouldn’t stay here.

JJ: I thought you were someone obsessed with MCR.

Kelly: As above, I thought you were a loudmouth, and obsessed with MCR.

I don’t remember meeting anyone else.

I thought everyone was fourteen or above.

7/21/2008 . Edited 7/21/2008 #123
pumpkinless

Rayne: Cool. ‘Nuff said on that subject.]

...Thank...you...?

Rayne: I liked you. I thought you were a bit mopey, but other then that you were funny and...well...innocent. A bit.]

Still am! :D

7/21/2008 #124
Hope- Suddenly I See

((Why is it gone? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??))

It sucked. It was Sueish and lame, and every little cliched story about hate turning to love and two cats saving the Clans all wrapped up into one huge pile of crap. It may have been my first story that I was ever reviewed on, and the only one in a c2, but it was disgusting nevertheless.

Well...you asked for it.

7/21/2008 #125
Silent Memento

GG: I thought you were mean. Like, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, mean. You were also pretty cool. As cool as a guy can be, anyway. Turns out you were pretty nice.

Why? DDDDDDDDDDDDD8

7/21/2008 #126
painted.inkblot

Julia, Atom...they just seemed to...float around? Bounce between? I don't know. XDHow could I bounce between close elite mods and regs if I was the very first mod?

7/21/2008 #127
painted.inkblot

I was scared of you when I first met you. I thought you were older than I was; probably sixteen, or something. I was surprised when I found out you weren’t.SERIOUSLY. WHY WAS EVERYONE SCARED OF ME? I DID NOTHING. NOTHING!

7/21/2008 #128
painted.inkblot

You scared me. I-_-

7/21/2008 #129
Kokoyumi

SERIOUSLY. WHY WAS EVERYONE SCARED OF ME? I DID NOTHING. NOTHING!

You...didn't scare me. ~_~

7/21/2008 #130
painted.inkblot

You...didn't scare me. ~_~Good. But apparently I scared everyone else for no reason when the mods that actually could have seemed intimidating to newcomers didn't.

7/21/2008 #131
Kokoyumi

Good. But apparently I scared everyone else for no reason when the mods that actually could have seemed intimidating to newcomers didn't.

I thought you were pretty cool, actually. -nod-

7/21/2008 #132
painted.inkblot

I thought you were pretty cool, actually. -nod-I love you in a totally platonic way.

7/21/2008 #133
Kokoyumi

I love you in a totally platonic way.

Haha, Returned in kind. XD

7/21/2008 #134
Ky-lassassin

You didn't scare me, Julija!

How could I bounce between close elite mods and regs if I was the very first mod?

...I don't know. You were always very detatched.

7/21/2008 #135
Qzil

It sucked. It was Sueish and lame, and every little cliched story about hate turning to love and two cats saving the Clans all wrapped up into one huge pile of crap. It may have been my first story that I was ever reviewed on, and the only one in a c2, but it was disgusting nevertheless.

Who the fuck gives about cliche? I had potential!

Why? DDDDDDDDDDDDD8

Well, I read a few...flames. And I was a regular poster after the Bitchy Berry thing. So, I drew from there.

7/21/2008 #136
pumpkinless

No one really scared me in the beginning because I was such a cocky n00b.

7/21/2008 #137
Kokoyumi

((First Impression. I'll do my ''Now'' Impressions later. :) ))

Jenny: Somewhat scary Grammar Nazi, but otherwise cool.

Julia: A little unknown, mature, and smart. :)

Rayne: Very mature, helpful, and somewhat...clueless. -nod-XD

Kyota: Same as Jenny. ~_~

Bluey: Cool, but somewhat...lost. XD

Annie: I didn't like you. I have no idea why. just didn't. -shrug-

Kelly: Weirdo who immediately jumped me when I joined. o.0;

Paige: -does not remember-

Silver: Cool. Just...cool. :)

Streameh: -does not remember-

Q: Not...sure...maybe a little hostile?

7/21/2008 #138
pumpkinless

Rayne: Very mature, helpful, and somewhat...clueless. -nod-XD]

Mature, no, helpful, sometimes, clueless, yes~ XDD

7/21/2008 #139
Hope- Suddenly I See

Who the fuck gives about cliche? I had potential!

Bluesskiesahead does. -mutter- Did you see her review on Destinies?

7/21/2008 #140
Ky-lassassin

Kelly: Weirdo who immediately jumped me when I joined. o.0;

XDDDD

7/21/2008 #141
painted.inkblot

Bluesskiesahead does. -mutter- Did you see her review on Destinies?Blues is cool~

7/21/2008 #142
Qzil

Q: Not...sure...maybe a little hostile?

How so?!

7/21/2008 #143
Kokoyumi

How so?!

I just remember you not being very likeable at the beginning. To be brutal... You were all bitches to me in the beginning, albeit with good reason. -nod-

XDD

7/21/2008 #144
Qzil

I just remember you not being very likeable at the beginning. To be brutal... You were all bitches to me in the beginning, albeit with good reason. -nod-

A lot of people in RL say the same about me.

We are still bitches, in a different sense.

7/21/2008 #145
Breezeh

Julia: Scary. I knew that she was one of the best writers in the fandom, so I thought that she was stuck-up. And she always seemed to disagree with Aly, so I thought she was arrogant, too. I thought she was about sixteen.

Jenny: Scary, for most of the same reasons. She was really funny and smart, but she had a 'don't screw with me 'cause I screw back' attitude.

Ky: Really nice. I knew she was a good writer, but she didn't seem stuck-up about it. She was nice to me when I first came on, too. She made me read His Butterfly. XD

Blaire: Same as Ky, really. I was afraid of her a little at first, but when I started talking to her I realized how cool and nice and welcoming she was.

Ferny: She was one of the first I talked to, so I wasn't really afraid of her. She seemed really friendly and welcoming and cheerful, and I felt safe chatting with her.

Rayne: When I first came, we started PMing about some n00b who tried to flame me. I thought she was awesome, really nice and funny and smart. I also wondered why she wasn't a mod, since she seemed so close to everyone.

7/22/2008 . Edited 7/22/2008 #146
CinderDreams

AD, Breeze, dudettes, you forgot me!!

7/22/2008 #147
Silent Memento

-agrees with Cyn- A lot of them didn't give me a mention either. -sobs-

7/22/2008 #148
Hope- Suddenly I See

-seconds both Cyn and Mem-

7/22/2008 #149
painted.inkblot

Scary. I knew that she was one of the best writers in the fandom, so I thought that she was stuck-up. And she always seemed to disagree with Aly, so I thought she was arrogant, too. I thought she was about sixteen.I'm just going to and smash my head against the wall now.

7/22/2008 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart Bethany C. MacKenzie, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member