The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Kokoyumi

Hope: Indifferent. Not very likeable, but not dislikeable.

Cin: Pretty gentle, not very intrusive.

Mem: Asshole. Seriousleh. -nod-

--

That's pretty much it. -shrug-

-sigh-

7/22/2008 #151
Silent Memento

Mem: Asshole. Seriousleh. -nod-

Hit it right on the head.

7/22/2008 #152
lacihparg

From Hope-la:

"but her chatspeak annoyed me."

When i was pretending to be a n00b or just general usage?

7/23/2008 #153
lacihparg

"S all. Twleve. Maybe thirteen. No older."

Twelve. I'm an illegal member. Been one for two years, cause I joined when I was ten.

QQ: Really? So an engagement was the only way for you to warm up to me? -frown- Geez.

7/23/2008 #154
Broken Gold

Flameh: You didn't scare me. I just thought you were calm and authoritative.

7/23/2008 . Edited 7/23/2008 #155
painted.inkblot

Authoritative, not atuhoritative. xD

7/23/2008 #156
lacihparg

And scare, not scae

7/23/2008 #157
Qzil

QQ: Really? So an engagement was the only way for you to warm up to me? -frown- Geez.

No, I just got to know you better then.

7/24/2008 #158
painted.inkblot

Lessee if I remember Qzzy...

Qzzy: I knew her as someone who reviewed HotS, and I thought it was really stupid how some of the goals in her profile said 'Have 100 fics' and 'Have 1000 fics,' and how on the ones she'd done she spelled 'achieved' wrong. xD

7/24/2008 #159
Qzil

Qzzy: I knew her as someone who reviewed HotS, and I thought it was really stupid how some of the goals in her profile said 'Have 100 fics' and 'Have 1000 fics,' and how on the ones she'd done she spelled 'achieved' wrong. xD

One hundered is still a goal.

I can't spell, and I didn't know that spell check existed on FFN.

I loved (and love!) HotS, even if it was a little n00by at first.

7/24/2008 #160
Beautiful Thief

Sao: I think I met you at FP, non? I thought you were cool, because you were the only person at FP to have a Full Metal Alchemist avatar.

We did meet at the FP. I remember, you came in to a few of our chats. :) You were cool, and I liked it when you popped around. I remember remembering you, so... XDD

Some newbs it takes a while for me to remember.

Hmm... first impressions...

Annie: I was intimidated by Annie, I'll admit. She just seemed so much older and more mature and I didn't really get much of a chance to get to know her.

Flameh: You didn't scare me. :) I thought you were cool. I liked you, I felt like I could have meaningless chats with you.

Mem: ...I thought you were really sweet. And awesome for being seventeen. XDD And I wanted to get to know you, because something told me you were special.

Ky: Loud, crazy, and you wanted to marry me from my first day~ I loved that you noticed me. I thought you were totally awesome. :)

Streak: I think I met you on the FP too, but I'm not sure. Anyway, we bonded instantly upon finding ourselves on the same continent. 8D Love you my Aussie girl.

AD: The first time I encountered you, you were on the FP chat thread using those weird text colours that I hate, along with a few other newbies who'd decided to crash our chat thread. I remember wanting you and the other newbs to leave because I had been feeling shitty and didn't want to deal with newbs, especially because I was the reg there that helped newbs ease in to FP life.

Now? I would never want you to leave.

Tawny: You were just fucking awesome. Seriously. I thought you were amazing. I wanted to be like you~

Cyn: You were kinda quiet, and I kinda didn't know how to talk to you. :S I remember being a little intimidated by you.

Golde: I hadn't seen much of you on the chat thread, but I remember coming to Ta/D and you'd posted last in every thread on the screen. XDD And you were a little like Cyn, and I didn't really know what to say to you.

Silve: I met you months before Ta/D, on my own little forum. At first I didn't know who you were, and then I think... some forum shit happened, and I got kinda weird because of where we post. And then we kinda just settled into that debate about pairings, and you came to the Order in search of Empy, and I decided you were fun when you were perverted and decided to join in. 8DD

7/25/2008 . Edited 7/25/2008 #161
painted.inkblot

You didn't scare me. :) I thought you were cool. I liked you, I felt like I could have meaningless chats with you.8D Yesss! -punches air-

7/25/2008 #162
Hope- Suddenly I See

Sao, you forgot me! -wail-

XD

7/25/2008 #163
Jon Stewart

You were just fucking awesome. Seriously. I thought you were amazing. I wanted to be like you~

0.0 Damn; epic win. 8DDD Thanks~

7/25/2008 #164
Ky-lassassin

Ky: Loud, crazy, and you wanted to marry me from my first day~ I loved that you noticed me. I thought you were totally awesome. :)

XDDD Thanks~

Cass. You were totally awesome. Very cool. I really liked you, and...I remember thinking that you needed to carry your ass over to Ta/D more. You also like(d) the Veronicas, which is a huge plus. 8D

7/25/2008 #165
Silver-hair Angel

Ky: O____________O You like The Veronicas? NO WAI. It's a small fucking world.

Cass: Like you said, I knew you from your forum. At first, I didn't know how well you would receive the news that I post in another forum that's not popular, considering that you were from the FP, but we talked anyway. Eventually we got even more comfortable with each other. (I think pervertedness helped out XD) Now, I would never want to stop talking to you. XD

7/25/2008 . Edited 7/25/2008 #166
Beautiful Thief

Cass. You were totally awesome. Very cool. I really liked you, and...I remember thinking that you needed to carry your ass over to Ta/D more. You also like(d) the Veronicas, which is a huge plus. 8D

8D XD

Cass: Like you said, I knew you from your forum. At first, I didn't know how well you would receive the news that I post in another forum that's not popular, considering that you were from the FP, but we talked anyway. Eventually we got even more comfortable with each other. (I think pervertedness helped out XD) Now, I would never want to stop talking to you. XD

:P :) Love you Silve~

7/25/2008 #167
Beautiful Thief

Hope: I didn't really get to know Hope for a while. I'm ashamed to say in the hustle and bustle of the new forum, I didn't really notice her. I got to know her better when she was around the forum when no one else was, and then I found out how cool and nice she was. :)

7/25/2008 #168
Breezeh

Cin: Really nice. I liked you; you didn't intimidate me and we started chatting right away. You seemed like a welcoming and accepting person.

Lei: Uh, I didn't really know you that well. I thought you were sort of shy, but I liked that you were nice to everyone.

Hope: At first I didn't know her that well, but after she became mod, we started to chat and I found out that she was really funny and nice.

Alette: Awesome. I dunno, I just felt like we had some sort of bond when I first came--right after that we started flaming Tanfeather's forum, and I got to know her. I thought she was really nice, funny and smart.

Kelly: A little intimidating, since I'd always seen her yelling at people. She was one of the first people I talked to when I came on, so the intimidation wore off.

7/26/2008 #169
Lei-lassassin

Jacob: Someone older than me, who hated my guts and somebody I really disliked in return. Once we got to know each other though, I stopped being terrified of her, and now she's my lover :D

7/26/2008 #170
Lei-lassassin

Annie: A person of authoriteh. Not to be fucked with.

Mem: I actually thought he was a guy, unlike most of the other regs. Pretty awesome, and a person I could share my passion for gaming with.

Ky: A real grammar Nazi. You told me off for using the 'word' Obv on my first day :)

Hope: Lovely, lovely, lovely! You were always so nice to everyone!

Kelly: Loud, annoying, and immature, but nice :P

Cin: Rather religious (not that there's anything wrong with that), quiet, and depressed.

Paige: Slightly immature, but lovely :)

Rayne: A bit evil, scary, and mean, because you were like, 'who the fuck are you' and you couldn't be bothered trying to get my name right when I was still new to the forum.

Fluffy: Loud mouth through and through *remembers Fluff's rant to Aly*

Jayde: Quite nice, but we never really spoke.

Flameh: The high authority. I wasn't scared of you, but more wary, as you didn't post as much as the others, but when you did, you kind of ignored me :P

Breeze: Nice and polite, but we never really spoke :(

AD: Immature and you made jokes at the wrong moment a lot. You were still a decent guy though, and I made you your nickname! :D

*will do more later*

7/26/2008 #171
painted.inkblot

The high authority. I wasn't scared of you, but more wary, as you didn't post as much as the others, but when you did, you kind of ignored me :PTo me, wary = scared. Especially because I postedjust as much as everyone else by the time you came. I think. I'm talking about the second time you came, I mean. After your computer stopped hating forums.

And I did not ignore you! DD8 I ignored no one.

7/26/2008 #172
Lady Saru

I'll do Jenny: Sweet and caring, wiyth a kooky side, and generally really laid-back. This impression has stuck.

7/26/2008 #173
Breezeh

Zilla: Nice, although I wasn't sure what you were doing here. You seemed kind of timid.

Golde: Uh, no idea, honestly. We barely talked, but you seemed pretty nice.

7/26/2008 #174
Qzil

Zilla: Nice, although I wasn't sure what you were doing here. You seemed kind of timid.

I was scared that I was gonna get my ass flamed off the forum. Remember that I come from the pokemon fandom, and most of you from Warriors, so all I knew about you was what the rumors said.

7/26/2008 #175
painted.inkblot

But you were in Warriors too. You reviewed Warriors fics and wrote Warriors fics~

7/26/2008 #176
Alo Amicus

Neh! Okay, since I don't know you, maybe you ARE mean, and would make me cry inside, but...

My first impression of Mem was - don't bother correcting me if I am wrong - you are between fifteen and ninteen years of age, are male, effeminate and extremely self-deprecating, and would probably look totally hot in a dress (no, I am not creepy [secretly desiring yaoi-like ending]).

7/26/2008 #177
painted.inkblot

Hey, Monkitty, why don't you come over to the chat thread? It's the one pinned called 'Chat Sx: Dedicated to California.' You could meet a few of us over there. =D

7/26/2008 #178
Kokoyumi

Sao: Bitch alert, or just some girl who really hates different colored text.

Now: You're a great person, and you're going to be great one day. :)

(Honestly, I totally forgot about putting you in there, seems like I've known you forever.

7/27/2008 #179
Beautiful Thief

Sao: Bitch alert, or just some girl who really hates different colored text.

The colours, it burnses us. ;)

Now: You're a great person, and you're going to be great one day. :)

...Aww... -red-

(Honestly, I totally forgot about putting you in there, seems like I've known you forever.

-tries to count weeks- I think... that it's been... around a month. Give or take a week. -shrugs-

7/27/2008 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member