The Domain
The price of citizenship is still, to some extent, your personal freedom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Jon Stewart

Is there an AI for that?

No, but there's a Visine for that.

9/30/2008 #301
Amber Jae

But Omega affected her. Or it was said that it affected her. So it either really didn't, or only the Alpha is unaffected by the others/rest of him.

And I think this leaves Caboose as an idiotic person that has probably wandered off and will be attacked bye the Meta in the next episode. Unless the invisible person is Tex. In which case, he'll still probably be attacked.

9/30/2008 #302
Amber Jae

No, but there's a Visine for that.

That's what I was thinking. *grins*

9/30/2008 #303
Amber Jae

Do you think Church is going to tell?

9/30/2008 #304
Lei-lassassin

I just hope no one looks at this post before watching the episode. -_-

YOU FUCKING BITCH! I HADN'T SEEN THAT FUCKING EPISODE YET!!!!!!

*dies*

9/30/2008 #305
Lei-lassassin

Sigma was it's creativity!

I'm a creative mother fucker by nature! Woo!

9/30/2008 #306
Lei-lassassin

I still reckon all of the Reds and Blues are part of Alpha. Think about it; all of Church's/Alpha's unnecessary traits all in one place. None of the personalities match.

Grif: Laziness.

Simmons: Smart kiss ass

Sarge: Insane military

Tucker: Romance-er

Caboose: Stupidity

Donut/Sister: Feminine, obnoxious, and vengeful

Flowers: Overly kind

All of the traits are part of a person's personality, subtle in real life, but in this they are driven to the point of extreme. Command must have put the Alpha amongst his unnecessary traits to be given a sense of belonging and normality, but he still hate them all at the same time.

What do you guys think?

9/30/2008 #307
Silent Memento

Is Tucker dead? -confused-

9/30/2008 #308
Lei-lassassin

No idea.

9/30/2008 #309
Amber Jae

Hmm.... Maybe.

9/30/2008 #310
Silent Memento

OMG, Church! -huggles Church- He's so cool... -dreamy look on face-

9/30/2008 #311
Lei-lassassin

Hmm maybe about Tucker being dead or my theory?

9/30/2008 #312
Amber Jae

Theory.

9/30/2008 #313
Amber Jae

Hmph.

9/30/2008 #314
Jon Stewart

YOU FUCKING BITCH! I HADN'T SEEN THAT FUCKING EPISODE YET!!!!!!

IT SAID IN BIG BOLD LETTERS THAT THERE WOULD BE SPOILERS, DAMN IT! DDDDDD8

10/1/2008 #315
Jon Stewart

Grif: Laziness.

Simmons: Smart kiss ass

Sarge: Insane military

Tucker: Romance-er

Caboose: Stupidity

Donut/Sister: Feminine, obnoxious, and vengeful

Flowers: Overly kind

First of all, you're making it seem like there's more to Donut and Sister than there is to Grif, and to that I say, "What the fuck?" D8/XD

Also, these aren't major personality traits; they're stereotypes. Grif's more than laziness; in fact, he's more smart than lazy. He just knows what he wants to do, and that's what he does. Laziness would be...less than that.

Although...I guess it could happen. They could be fragments. In fact, I think I presented that theory myself on the front page and proceeded to defend it. Small world. o_o

All of the traits are part of a person's personality, subtle in real life, but in this they are driven to the point of extreme. Command must have put the Alpha amongst his unnecessary traits to be given a sense of belonging and normality, but he still hate them all at the same time.

The parts Alpha turned out because he no longer had any need or desire for them...yeah, makes sense.

10/1/2008 #316
Jon Stewart

And I think this leaves Caboose as an idiotic person that has probably wandered off and will be attacked bye the Meta in the next episode. Unless the invisible person is Tex. In which case, he'll still probably be attacked.

But what about Caboose's mind? I mean, if there are no ghosts, what the hell does that make this? And Tex? She has to be some kind of A.I. Hell, she could be a manifestation produced by Church because he expected her to be there. Tex probably died in the canyon in episode nineteen if she ever existed at all.

10/1/2008 #317
Amber Jae

I'm not getting what you mean about Caboose's head.

10/1/2008 #318
Lei-lassassin

IT SAID IN BIG BOLD LETTERS THAT THERE WOULD BE SPOILERS, DAMN IT! DDDDDD8

YES BUT SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH MY BRAIN PROCESSES CAPS BEFORE BOLD, DAMN IT!

DDDDDDDD8

10/1/2008 #319
Lei-lassassin

Although...I guess it could happen. They could be fragments. In fact, I think I presented that theory myself on the front page and proceeded to defend it. Small world. o_o

It was my idea in the first place! And as for Sister and Donut, I mean Sis is obnoxious and loud, whilst Donut is feminine and vengeful (Tex and the 'blue spider').

10/1/2008 . Edited 10/1/2008 #320
Jon Stewart

YES BUT SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH MY BRAIN PROCESSES CAPS BEFORE BOLD, DAMN IT!

WELL, NEXT TIME I HAVE A DELICIOUS SPOILER, I WILL CAPS LOCK, BOLD, AND UNDERLINE MY WARNING...AND THEN DO IT AGAIN IN JUST CAPS LOCK. :D

I'm not getting what you mean about Caboose's head.

Well, how the hell could he have any semblance of a regular mind for it to appear a certain way to Church, Tex, and Omega? I mean, your average person doesn't have a Halo map inside their head or whatever the fuck that is.

10/1/2008 #321
Jon Stewart

It was my idea in the first place!

Oh, yeah! And you made me run with it. Grrh.

And as for Sister and Donut, I mean Sis is obnoxious and loud, whilst Donut is feminine and vengeful (Tex and the 'blue spider').

-twitch- Don't even remind me.

10/1/2008 #322
Amber Jae

Well, how the hell could he have any semblance of a regular mind for it to appear a certain way to Church, Tex, and Omega? I mean, your average person doesn't have a Halo map inside their head or whatever the fuck that is.

Caboose is Caboose. As far as I can tell, he has no explanation, nor does he need one.

10/1/2008 #323
Jon Stewart

Caboose is Caboose. As far as I can tell, he has no explanation, nor does he need one.

That's not helpful, and yes, he does!

10/1/2008 #324
Lei-lassassin

Oh, yeah! And you made me run with it. Grrh.

Well you made me run with the Church AI idea, so suck it! XD

10/1/2008 #325
Lei-lassassin

WELL, NEXT TIME I HAVE A DELICIOUS SPOILER, I WILL CAPS LOCK, BOLD, AND UNDERLINE MY WARNING...AND THEN DO IT AGAIN IN JUST CAPS LOCK. :D

THANK YOU, ALTHOUGH IT MIGHT BE BETTER ASKING ME BEFORE YOU POST ANY SPOILERS NEXT TIME!

XD

10/1/2008 #326
Jon Stewart

THANK YOU, ALTHOUGH IT MIGHT BE BETTER ASKING ME BEFORE YOU POST ANY SPOILERS NEXT TIME!

OH, PLEASE. IT WAS WAY TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING TO THINK STRAIGHT, AND I BOLD'D THE WARNING...BUT LET'S NOT GO INTO THAT AGAIN.

Anyone want to decipher the first parts of these lines for me? I have no idea what they are~

"(Something) little fragments of purified, compartmentalized emotion."

...and:

"They prob’ly have all the information about everything, right? Like in a (something) or one o' them (something) things?"

Wash and Sarge fail for being impossible to understand. -twitch-

10/1/2008 #327
Lei-lassassin

*GOES TO WATCH RVB AND IT'S TOO LATE AT NIGHT FOR CAPS BUT OH WELL*

10/1/2008 #328
Jon Stewart

-YAY ANYWAY-

10/1/2008 #329
Lei-lassassin

I'll have to wait a minute for it to load... So, while I wait, I'm going to go and fix my profile and stories back up XD

10/1/2008 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jon Stewart eliska, mutemockingjay, Beautiful Thief, Ky-lassassin, Qzil, How to Train Your Moosie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member