The Official WALLE Forum
The first forum for WALL-E. Post whatever WALL-E related topics you want here, it's all game.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
I just want to know if anyone else has any crazy crossover ideas that they either have written or weren't brave enough to write yet. For example, I'm currently working on a Lord of the Rings/Humanized Wall-E crossover that features Auto as the main Wall-E hero character. I also thought once of crossing Wall-E (human or robot form) with James Cameron's Avatar. Auto would be the main character, of course. WARNING!! I am a big time Auto fangirl. YOU HAAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
9/22/2011 #1

Hey finally a found a Auto fan, buddy I love Auto too

my stories you must read them becuase they are interesant sweet and humorous!

8/6/2013 #2

Will do, yo. Also, check my deviantART page for some neat Auto stuff.

You know, for a Disney villain, Auto's pretty BA. I hate that everyone thinks HE'S evil, when the real villain is that annoyingly gay-sounding Shelby Forthright idiot who gave him the A-113 order.

But he's found a new enemy.

Auto: (with tazer out) Die, Justin Bieber. Just.....DIE.

8/6/2013 #3

I always thought Wall-e and fallout would make an great crossover, considering there both post apocalyptic and retro themed.

I might an write an fanfiction using these elements on wattpad, but right now i'm working on an story. My user name is coolcake05 if you want to check it out.

11/10/2014 #4
Forum Moderators: MuchaLuchaAndMe
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member