What is wrong with?
This is a forum to discuss about what's wrong with most camp rock fanfics and how to really improve it. Plus this is also to discuss about "Disowned Jonas Brother".
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
tealybella

Ok. what is up with Disowned Jonas Brothers???? That person needs to be reported and taken off.

8/5/2008 #1
tiggeroxs

I know! That person has way to much time on there hands!

8/5/2008 #2
tealybella

I don't know why that person is still on here? I know people reported him/her.

8/5/2008 #3
tiggeroxs

Haha that person is a heshe. haha ok sorry of topic.

if some1 reprts u do your stories delete also?

8/5/2008 #4
tealybella

I think so....

not sure.

8/6/2008 #5
garbo is my homeboy

ya and that he/she is stealing everyone's stories and writing them as their own. Their "stories" are taking over the Camp Rock archive.

8/6/2008 #6
tiggeroxs

I know!! If i don't want to read something on the 1st page, i have to go on the 3rd or 4th page to see something that isn't by the heshe.

thats that person's nick name now.

heshe.

8/6/2008 #7
lovecarley

any way we can get 'them' deleted? i agree with everyone, they are so annoying. seriously, who has the time to do that..

8/7/2008 #8
littlespock

You have to report them.

If enough people report them, they'll go away.

8/9/2008 #9
Wesfanemt333

I think he's a troll with multiple accounts. He thrives on attention.

9/1/2008 #10
XxXDrama QueenXxX

I totally agree, I reviewd on of it's 'stories' which was just telling us to kill disney for the movies they make, and said that it wasn't a story, so it shouldn't be on the site. It sent me a 3 page reply saying it would kill me and my family and crap like that, it scared me how intense they were. I reported them twice and nothing was done.

Drama Queen

9/3/2008 #11
chocolatebearturk

I totally agree, I reviewd on of it's 'stories' which was just telling us to kill disney for the movies they make, and said that it wasn't a story, so it shouldn't be on the site. It sent me a 3 page reply saying it would kill me and my family and crap like that, it scared me how intense they were. I reported them twice and nothing was done.

Drama Queen

You came in contact with Anonymous, dearie. They used to hang around 4chan (an old forum website that's gotten too big for its britches), but now it seems that they've taken trolling to FF.

I don't really know what the deal is, but these freaks delight in terrifying other people. I've heard stories about personal information being found and posted on the internet so that threatening calls are made and even attacks have happened. If stuff like this persists, it's best to just report it and get the heck away.

DO NOT let these people come into close, personal contact with you. DO NOT give them an e-mail address. DO NOT respond if they contact you. They are dangerous and crazy. They will hurt you if they get a chance. They consider you to be below them and you have NO IDEA what they are capable of.

No matter how wrong or twisted they are, they have support that is hard to counter. Try not to anger Anonymous and they'll leave you alone. Mostly.

10/12/2009 #12
chocolatebearturk

Drama Queen

You came in contact with Anonymous, dearie. They used to hang around 4chan (an old forum website that's gotten too big for its britches), but now it seems that they've taken trolling to FF.

I don't really know what the deal is, but these freaks delight in terrifying other people. I've heard stories about personal information being found and posted on the internet so that threatening calls are made and even attacks have happened. If stuff like this persists, it's best to just report it and get the heck away.

DO NOT let these people come into close, personal contact with you. DO NOT give them an e-mail address. DO NOT respond if they contact you. They are dangerous and crazy. They will hurt you if they get a chance. They consider you to be below them and you have NO IDEA what they are capable of.

No matter how wrong or twisted they are, they have support that is hard to counter. Try not to anger Anonymous and they'll leave you alone. Mostly.

10/12/2009 #13
White Flag Chasing Cars

That's so rude and lazy! Whoever it is, he/she or not, needs to get off their enormous glutemus maximus and write their own flipping stories!

11/20/2010 #14
Forum Moderators: tealybella
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member