TWoP Kicked Us Out, But We Still Love Chuck!
Well, our mod over at TelevisionWithoutPity went on vacation, and his sub decided to be a dick and lock our thread because we didn't play by his rules. So, here we are, discussing Chuck!fic any damn way we please!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Notorious JMG

Jack Burton

and

Mary Bartowski

request the pleasure of your company

at the marriage of their children

Samantha Lisa

and

Charles Irving

eight o'clock in the evening (seven central)

Monday, the second of May

Two thousand eleven

The National Broadcasting Corporation

discussion to follow

1/31/2011 #1
P.J. Murphy

May 2nd? They're going to run Chuck almost continuously until then? Uh, hadn't heard that one. But then, there's 11 episodes and 16 Mondays to show them until sweeps month finishes, so maybe they will. Just don't try to have a new Chuck on the night of the NCAA's.

1/31/2011 #2
Notorious JMG

I truthfully have no idea. I just pulled that date out of my ass. When the official air date for the season finale is announced, I will adjust the "invite".

1/31/2011 #3
lucky713

www.chuckandsarahwedding.com

It's the official NBC Chuck wedding site . It's suppossedly was put up by Ellie. It has a blog that has Ellie asking people where they think would be a good location for thier wedding in the last posting, a guest book , a photo album and a spot for a registry that says coming soon . The registry should be active someontime ssson since they have been building on the site since the first time I saw it.

3/6/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Notorious JMG
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member