TWoP Kicked Us Out, But We Still Love Chuck!
Well, our mod over at TelevisionWithoutPity went on vacation, and his sub decided to be a dick and lock our thread because we didn't play by his rules. So, here we are, discussing Chuck!fic any damn way we please!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Notorious JMG

STAN LEE GUEST STARS - The holiday season turns frosty when past secrets and old threats haunt Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) while they hunt for an evil schemer who's trying to destroy Carmichael Industries. Meanwhile, Ellie's (Sarah Lancaster) perfect Christmas gets derailed, and a computer virus jeopardizes Christmas at the Buy More. Also stars Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Scott Krinsky, Vik Sahay, and Adam Baldwin.

Whoops, sorry y'all... I'm on the Left Coast, didn't even get to see the show tonight, my mind is in a cold medicine induced fog...

Anyway, discuss.

12/23/2011 #1

Loved this episode. There were so many call backs to Chuck vs the Santa Clause that I just squeed with happiness throughout the episode. I like how the characters all were there best selves: Chuck showed that he is a great spy without the Intersect. Morgan and the geek squad were back to prime form. Ellie stepped up and saved the day. Casey used his brains to get out a bad situation. And Sarah still hides a knife in her high heals.

12/24/2011 #2

I really enjoyed this episode as well. You really can't go wrong when you bring back a classic bad guy, and the whole team stepped up to stop him. I thought Daniel Routh was great as a cold-hearted revenge-seeker. The slow chase through Castle was particularly creepy.

I liked that Beckman was as intent on getting him as the rest of the gang, Sarah freeing herself, the part where Chuck figured out that it was Shaw who was calling him through the use of the word "dear," and everything with Ellie: "I am Eleanor Woodcomb. No, that's not working."; Chuck telling her about Shaw; and her finally saving the day because she didn't listen to Chuck!

Definitely need a rewatch of this one.

12/24/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Notorious JMG
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member