Oblivion RP and Discussion
A collection of role-playing games for Oblivion. Currently undergoing an aggressive clean-up by the moderators, but featuring some of the best role-players you will ever meet. No Mary-Sues, just great RPs, filled with character development.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
thejadefalcon

This is to anyone new to this forum. This forum is currently being revamped. The admin vanished entirely and the moderators (myself and Graves) got a bit lazy and let things drift further and further off topic. I'm currently in the middle of clearing everything up. If you want to see how much I've done add how much I have left to do, see the thread 'Maintenance.'

If you encounter any conversations that suddenly change topic, you've probably run into me in the middle of deleting off-topic posts. I also haven't edited off-topic things out of posts which have on-topic parts in. Therefore, every now and then, you'll encounter something which makes absolutely no sense. Ignore it (or ask Graves to deal with it, whatever). :P

5/13/2009 . Edited 10/17/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: NJWheeler TelVaren-Blackflaime, DardreiGraves, thejadefalcon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member