Oblivion RP and Discussion
A collection of role-playing games for Oblivion. Currently undergoing an aggressive clean-up by the moderators, but featuring some of the best role-players you will ever meet. No Mary-Sues, just great RPs, filled with character development.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
thejadefalcon

As you may be aware, I've started some vital maintenance of this forum. This started with the character approval thread. You may notice that some, if not all, of your characters are gone. This was intentional. I'm starting this forum with a blank slate. This included deleting no less than seven of my own characters. I'm starting from a true blank slate. The only characters left standing are some of the best and/or most active, some of whom will also need a bit of a rewrite anyway.

If you have any questions or comments, this is the thread to ask them. I'm going to go through the forum thread by thread and annihilate things that don't fit in where they should.

10/17/2011 #1
thejadefalcon

Thread cleaned up: Character List

10/17/2011 . Edited 10/17/2011 #2
thejadefalcon

Thread deleted: When There's No More Room in Oblivion...

10/17/2011 #3
thejadefalcon

Thread deleted: Reign of Chaos

10/17/2011 #4
thejadefalcon

Thread deleted: Children of the Caves.

10/17/2011 . Edited 10/17/2011 #5
thejadefalcon

Thread deleted: How good is this forum? --Poll--

10/17/2011 #6
thejadefalcon

Thread restarted: RP Request Thread

10/17/2011 #7
thejadefalcon

Thread cleaned up: How Not to Create a Character

10/17/2011 #8
thejadefalcon

Thread deleted: Kane's Wakening

10/17/2011 #9
thejadefalcon

Thread deleted: The Lord of the Rings

10/17/2011 #10
thejadefalcon

Okay, that's it for the night. Hell, maybe altogether. The only other threads to look through are Dragons of Nirn which needs discussing specifically with the people involved in it, and The Tavern, which was designed to be off-topic and ridiculous. I may wipe The Tavern and restart it, but that'd be all I'd have to do.

10/17/2011 #11
Forum Moderators: NJWheeler TelVaren-Blackflaime, DardreiGraves, thejadefalcon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member